1. ISO #1

Hitman: 1-S2-1-7415556

Account name: Hitman
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-7415556
    In-Game Name: Leave train

Crimes Committed: Leave Train

My Account Name: JohnEveryman

This is a 4minute long replay

Summary: We started a lobby early in the day around 10:00am CST on Friday and it was unusual to get that many people this early for a game. When the game booted up, the host was afk and we repicked a number of times. When I got the host, I asked who had 8331 and Drapoel responded he did so I repicked him and he selected his save. When Drapoel started the game Hitman started whining about the save and then proceeded to instigate a leave train that ruined the lobby. This was really frustrating because it took a long time to get the lobby together and he ruined our game then continued to kick and badmouth people in the next lobby as host.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Leave Train Hitman 1-S2-1-7415556

Account name: Hitman
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-7415556
    In-Game Name: Leave train

Crimes Committed: Leave Train

My Account Name: JohnEveryman

This is a short replay

Summary: The game boots up and the host repicks 7 for a standard 933 save while Hitman begs for the save. When he doesn't get it, Hitman counts down "3 2 1" and then leaves instigating four other people to leave train. In the next lobby he proceeds to badmouth and kick people again for getting angry at him for the leave train. He keeps doing this and its annoying. I will be reporting everytime this happens.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Hitman: 1-S2-1-7415556

Hitman: 1-S2-1-7415556

In this first replay, a 933 picked and Hitman vocally tell everyone to make a new lobby.

In the second replay, Hitman types -repick 11. 7 is repicked with a 8331 save. Hitman countdown from 3 and leaves.

The last three replays are the same game.

Inciting leave trains
    and Griefing

Watch List x3
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

6. ISO #6