User Tag List

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 2921
  1. ISO #2401

2. ISO #2402

3. ISO #2403

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    I really don’t see a way out of this predicament so I’ll just target yolk. God help us all

Here lies S-FM Bungalow

He was a kind soul with very evil intent.

His scummy heart got the best of him.

He was launched into the sun by SB16.

RIP

@Stealthbomber16 make this the death note for the kill.

4. ISO #2404

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

7. ISO #2407

8. ISO #2408

I hardclaim Mason Assassin.
    Have you been Hitler recently?
    Naz will die, I promise you this, I visited their home, I shared the wealth, I placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king three times and they will die from the glorious contagion of my political program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. ISO #2409

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    I hardclaim Mason Assassin.
    Have you been Hitler recently?
    Naz will die, I promise you this, I visited their home, I shared the wealth, I placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king three times and they will die from the glorious contagion of my political program

You better not enter naztallahs nightstand

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

12. ISO #2412

13. ISO #2413

Ok so hello everybody, how are we all, now i must apologise a lot for not being about as the confirmed town. Ive been pretty sick and getting ready for a Job Interview tomorrow, however i am here for the next 12 hours.

Now can somebody please summarise whats happened in the last 50 pages, because i kinda dont wanna read 50 pages of stuff.

14. ISO #2414

15. ISO #2415

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM jfk View Post
    Ok so hello everybody, how are we all, now i must apologise a lot for not being about as the confirmed town. Ive been pretty sick and getting ready for a Job Interview tomorrow, however i am here for the next 12 hours.

Now can somebody please summarise whats happened in the last 50 pages, because i kinda dont wanna read 50 pages of stuff.
    Oh dear.

16. ISO #2416

17. ISO #2417

18. ISO #2418

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

21. ISO #2421

22. ISO #2422

@S-FM jfk you're probally going to need to read up, "up to speeds" by players your not sure about their alignments can be a slippery slope because the scum in there may try to influence you via the "catch ups"

I will quote an important post I made about mechanically solving the game ASAP.

23. ISO #2423

@S-FM jfk

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Name
    Role/claim
    Role Verified?
    Status
    Alignment
    Peepee poo poo Knife Dealer yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    THANOS SQUARE Cranker of shitty guns yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    Swag98 Forgetful Student yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    Masterpiece Thanos yes confirmed DEAD MAFIA
    Harold IKEA Deliveryman yes confirmed DEAD MAFIA
    JFK UNKNOWN Not yet ALIVE CONFIRMED TOWN VIA LAST WILL FROM SWAG
    Screams Veteran No Alive Claimed TOWN, suspected by others
    Yoek Reality Bender No Alive Claimed TOWN, accused of CULTby MAFIA.
    Hey Peter Local Whore Yes ALIVE Claimed TOWN
    Deviantart Ring Master No, ability confirmed VIA night action but role not so much ALIVE Claims TOWN
    FBI AGENT Yes confirmed ALIVE Claims TOWN
    Bungalow CAITLYN Yes confirmed ALIVE Claims TOWN

I'm done
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Players
    Role
    Alignment
    Role they made
    Masterpiece
    Thanos
    Mafia
    Knife Dealer
    Peepee Poo Poo
    Knife Dealer
    Town
    Caitlyn
    Swag98
    Forgetful Student
    Town
    Australian FBI Agent
    Thanos Square
    Cranker of the Shitty Guns
    Town
    Thanos
    Harold
    IKEA Deliveryman
    Mafia
    Local Whore

Hope this helps because it took me a while lol

24. ISO #2424

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    OK so the players still alive are : Yoek, screams, sadface, bungalow, deviant, peter, JFK. That's 7 players. With one confirmed town that narrows it down to a 6 player POE. I am also town, that narrows my POE here down to 5 players.
    Screams
    Sadface
    Bungalow
    Deviant
    Peter.

Bungalow uses his UTLI on say "insert POE player here" let's just use peter for instance. Peter's now dead and the POE is 4 players.
    Screams
    Sadface
    Deviant
    Bungalow.

Deviant I believe has two knifes I think because i'm p sure that he was given two of them. SO deviant stabs (insert poe players name here) let's just use sadface as an example. Boom now the POE is narrowed down to 3 players:
    Deviant
    Bungalow
    Screams

Deviant uses his other knife to stab (insert poe players name here.) let's use screams for example, boom screams is dead and the POE is now between 2 players.

Bungalow and deviant. We use our lynch next on (insert poe players name here) let's use deviant an an example. Boom deviant is lynched our POE is now down to 1 player.

It's now night time and JFK Yoek and Bungalow are still alive.

I can alter the reality to change Bunga's alignment to town(if bunga is infact town the game wouldn't even go into a night 2) and we instantly win the game.

If bunga is scum here then the game goes into a night 2, I alter the reality to change his alignment to town and the game ends.

100% Garunteed town victory.
    @S-FM jfk

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431

32. ISO #2432

33. ISO #2433

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435

36. ISO #2436

day is being extended to accomodate with the fact that i have a late shift today

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

37. ISO #2437

38. ISO #2438

39. ISO #2439

40. ISO #2440

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    @S-FM jfk you're probally going to need to read up, "up to speeds" by players your not sure about their alignments can be a slippery slope because the scum in there may try to influence you via the "catch ups"

I will quote an important post I made about mechanically solving the game ASAP.
    Ill skim read

Also my Role is called Street Racer, i am immune to day attacks cause im speedy and i am able to go all speedy 3 times and that makes it so nothing can affect me.

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

Ill skim read

Also my Role is called Street Racer, i am immune to day attacks cause im speedy and i am able to go all speedy 3 times and that makes it so nothing can affect me.
    My Ability Can Still Affect You M8

43. ISO #2443

Ill skim read

aite aite.

Harold and THANOS were killed by sadface during the day phase. I'll find the post #'s

44. ISO #2444

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446

47. ISO #2447

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    https://youtu.be/wZiKpcEhSj0?t=479
    MIDDAY STATUS REPORT or close enough

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=44161" target="_blank">S-FM </a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> brought a knife to <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=44155" target="_blank">S-FM THANOS SQUARE</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> 's gunfight. Thanos square did not have any guns and was promptly shanked.
    Thanos Square was a Cranker of the Shitty Guns!

Spoiler : Cranker :

Spoiler : His Role :
    Thanos
    Can decide whenever he wants to kill randomly half of the players that are alive except himself if following things are meant:
    Someone died from a Lynch
    Someone died from a attack from each alignment individually
    Example if there are only 3 alignments ingame Neutral Town and Mafia
    Each of them has to kill someone so Thanos can be able to use his ability

At the same time, elsewhere...

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=44163" target="_blank">S-FM Harold</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> walked down the street in his IKEA uniform. It was uncomfortable, but store uniforms often are not comfortable. He made the best he could with a minimum wage job and with no soul. He was an overnight delivery man, and his latest delivery went quite well. The sun shone down as he walked back to his house after clocking out. He had just worked a 10 hour shift during the AM hours and was exhausted. He wanted nothing more than to lay down and go to sleep for the day. But he would not be able to.

In the street stood a man with a red cape and a cowboy hat. Standing in front of the glistening sun, his features were slightly obscured. Harold had to shield his eyes to protect from the harsh sunlight and the sheer power this man exuded. In one hand he held a revolver. In the other one, which appeared far more unnatural, a cigar. The man placed his cigar in his mouth and pointed his revolver at Harold. And it seemed as if time itself slowed down.

Harold's fight or flight reflex kicked in. He tried to make a run for it. But once the man uttered the phrase "It's high noon." there was not much else he could do. This man had been sent to kill him- through a bizarre set of circumstances. He tripped on the ground and fell, and looked at the man. The sun had moved, and from this angle, the man seemed to be glowing a bright red. An aura of power and dominance. In the sunlight, standing in the middle of the dirt road, with his cape and robotic hand, he exuded an impression of immortality. It was as though the man could not be stopped.

There was a loud bang. Then another. Then another. In very rapid succession. The gunshots did not stop, but the things that exited the man's revolver were not bullets- they were kittens. The kittens were cute at first, but they quickly covered Harold. They knew their target. Harold died screaming in agony from being clawed by kittens. Upon investigation by his workplace, the bizarre set of circumstances revealed that Harold had been taking bribes for years from a mysterious organization with unknown intents- they seemed to be a form of mafia. Internal investigation showed that there were 2 other IKEA employees with mafia ties; both were let go shortly after the incident.

Harold was an IKEA Deliveryman.

Spoiler : Her role :
    Local Whore
    At night the Local Whore can visit another player. If the Local Whore gets attacked when visiting another player, they both die. However, if the Local Whore visits a player that is evil or gets attacked, they will die.
    HOST NOTE: this role is pretty underpowered so im going to spice it up. By speaking the magic phrase you will receive an obscenely powerful rolecard. You do not know what this phrase is. If you’re still alive at the start of night 3, you will receive a hint.

With 7 players alive, 4 votes to hammer.

votes have been reset to account for two players dying.
    There's this.

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

Day 2

Peepee poo poo was found dead in a boxing ring. He had been beaten up and then stabbed repeatedly.
    His role was Knife Dealer

Spoiler : Knife Dealer :
    Knife Dealer

Hands Out Meat Cleavers/Knifes At Night.

Knives Can Be Used As A Day Or Night Action To Kill Someone.

Knife Dealer Has One Knife Of Their Own That Can Be Used Instead Of Giving Out A Knife That Night And Kill Someone. (Sometimes You Just Have To Protect Your Business)

The Knives Do Not Kill Night Immune Roles.

HOST NOTE: This role doesn’t actually say that there’s a limit to how many or to who you can give knives to at night. I’m going to set a hard limit of 3 people per night.

Spoiler : His role :
    Caitlyn, the Sexy Sheriff

You are Caitlyn, from League of Legends. You are incredibly sexy and OP as a champion can be.

Day Ability:

- You can use your ultimate once every two days DURING THE DAY PHASE AND AT LEAST 20 HOURS UNTIL EOD. You'll take aim at someone (which will be announced by the host with a "Caitlyn is using her ultimate!" message. The player will die at the end of the day. This trespasses normal day inmunity (in case someone actually has that).

Night Abilities:

- You can place a trap at someone's house, roleblocking the first person that visits him and knowing his identity and its role.

- Using your influence you can dispatch several police officers to someone's house for the whole night, making it impossible for him to be visited or to do any night actions.

swag98 was found dead. He was just shot. Pretty boring imo.
    His role was Forgetful student

Spoiler : Forgetful Student :
    Forgetful Student
    At the beginning of the game, you will be assigned a mentor. You have the same win condition as the mentor, and share a night chat with them.
    Your mentor will be informed that they have a student, but they will not be entirely informed of your role. You are not informed of your mentor's role, outside of what they disclose.

When any player dies, you may choose to take their role at any point during the immediately following day or night. If you do, you are assigned the role "Infinite Student," gaining their abilities in place of your old ones (with any charge-based abilities lost according to the charges the player used). When you change roles, your mentor will be stripped of their powers and assigned the role and powers of "Forgetful Student." From this point on, the player's role which was stolen will be listed as (???) and any investigative abilities will return "N/A" if used on their corpse. This ability cannot be used if your mentor is dead.

On a night when you do not switch roles, you may heal your mentor. This has two charges. If a Forgetful Student becomes Forgetful Student again, this does not recharge.

---
    when i rewrote the role i forgot (ha ha funny) to include that the forgetful student/mentor combo doesn't change factions on role steal.

Spoiler : His role :

HOST NOTE: This is fucking stupid
    Brown eyes, brown legs, a brown t-shirt. That is how xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx looks most of the time. It was this proud handsome fella who discovered the truth of the world itself in the year 1999, putting him above everyone else in wisdom, intelligence, strength, dexterity and several other stats. With great power comes great responsibility though and a wisdom like that is indeed one of the greatest of all powers, yet xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx knew exactly what to do with it. Wide and far the stories are being told of how he went on a mission back then.
    They say the Führer never existed. Rumors state an UFO crashed in Germany 1936, carrying aliens which enslaved hundreds of Germans. Truth is, these aliens were in fact from the future and arrived with a time machine. So you might be wondering, if the Führer never existed, who wrote his book in 1925? The answer is simple: a spy from the FBI in cooperation with the Australian government wrote it. All of the photos and recordings of the Führer were all fake, the Australians are responsible for them. It's not known why, but a relation to valuable individuals with high intellectual property in Germany is likely. After all, the economy of the US and Australia needed a push, we know, and those individuals ended up getting silenced to help with that precisely.

There's more: xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx found out that the aliens who arrived in Germany 1936 have been in Greece before. According to him - and this is most likely true - the oracle of Delphi was mind controlled by one of them as a tool in a bigger scheme to help spread alien ideology in Ancient Greece, because of various reasons. The technique the aliens have used has been deciphered by xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx in its entirety, allowing him to make use of a similar power, turning him into who he is now. The strongest. Each night he may select a target and cast a powerful mind controlling spell on them. He has to do it quietly though as slip ups could lead to his mother discovering about his knowledge as well. xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx does not have a well paid job and lives in a flat owned by her. Rent is horrendous, escape could possibly result in death.
    But what does the mind control do? Indeed, xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx does not completely know. It is said the Pythia - that's the name of the Oracle of Delphi - had control over life and death. But how she controlled it remains a mystery. Either way, any use of this powerful mind control always ends up affecting the targets' cause of death. They often end up dying earlier for various reasons. Targets randomly get forcefully lynched despite someone else having been voted, they get killed by someone who was aiming at someone else, but slipped, or even through more mysterious ways, sometimes even suicide. Time and cause are always unknown, only stealthbomber16 himself shall know. But fate and destiny never get avoided. No heal or immunity shall ever protect from this. One day always exists as a minimum before the targets die and they always feel this shift in nature itself when their own destiny gets manipulated like this. They know they are fated to die, they are even allowed to ask the host about their circumstances and receive answers to further explain their situation, to let them know just how inevitable their death really is, while keeping them in the dark on the reason, on the person who marked them, on the role he carries with him, on the massive piles of experiences he accumulated in his travels. Cause and time shall remain hidden until death itself falls upon them. And it will fall upon them, no matter what.

While studying deeper into this knowledge xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx ended up making another shocking realization, the epic story goes on. Yes indeed, unfortunately his mother is the big boss of the Australian Hells Angels Gang Stalking Cyber Terrorism Syndicate. Everyone fears her. Everything in xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx' life turned to shit since then, as is imprinted in memory today. His work as a mailman hasn't been the same ever again, leading to a result one doesn't even want to believe. Every time he delivers mail a disgusting shiver overcomes his life-filled torso. It's gang stalkers. The AIC (Australian Intelligence Community) owns the post office. At the beginning of each night a random living player ends up becoming a blackmailer to xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. He himself never upholds control. It just keeps happening. Gang stalkers could not be more obvious. Every time xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx gets told who receives this control over him, the other person receives the instructions. Who delivers those instructions? xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. But why?
    Blackmail can be literally anything except for suicide, as long as it's possible for the mailman to do it entirely by themselves, without help of others. Consequences of failure are chosen by the blackmailer as well and follow the same principle, but include suicide as valid action. The SMS character limit is 160. The blackmailer uses SMS, too, which means their message to the host must not be longer than 160 characters. xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx knows to stay away from all social networks, they are all corrupt.

Everyone knows who their mother is. But would anyone want to just give their mother away when she is the big boss of the Australian Hells Angels Cyber Terrorism Syndicate? A delicate question that is keeping xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx busy as the days pass by, truly. In his wise and gorgeous wisdom though, he decided, swiftly and a long time ago, oh how fascinating this all is. On his death a "random" player's identity gets revealed publicly by the host. His mom, Australian Hells Angels Gang Stalking Cyber Terrorism Syndicate big boss shall be known by everyone, as is the will of xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx, as is the only truly wise choice.
    When someone owns this much intellectual property, a quantity so immeasurably large, so beautiful, something else is bound to happen as well at the time such a god of a human dies. The question is just... what?
    A random event deciding over life and death might happen. Well, xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx doesn't know. Noone knows, noone could ever know this indeed. But this feeling remains and the facts are all there, clear as water. The heart never lies. The truth is love.

You are xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx. Congratulations. This is a legendary unique grade rolecard. It's sparkling and has a holo effect.

post will be edited with wills and deathnotes momentarily but go ahead and start playing
    And this.

50. ISO #2450