?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 45
Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 2921
  1. ISO #2201

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Either way, any use of this powerful mind control always ends up affecting the targets' cause of death. They often end up dying earlier for various reasons. Targets randomly get forcefully lynched despite someone else having been voted, they get killed by someone who was aiming at someone else, but slipped, or even through more mysterious ways, sometimes even suicide. Time and cause are always unknown, only stealthbomber16 himself shall know. But fate and destiny never get avoided. No heal or immunity shall ever protect from this. One day always exists as a minimum before the targets die and they always feel this shift in nature itself when their own destiny gets manipulated like this. They know they are fated to die, they are even allowed to ask the host about their circumstances and receive answers to further explain their situation, to let them know just how inevitable their death really is, while keeping them in the dark on the reason, on the person who marked them, on the role he carries with him, on the massive piles of experiences he accumulated in his travels. Cause and time shall remain hidden until death itself falls upon them. And it will fall upon them, no matter what.

2. ISO #2202

3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

5. ISO #2205

6. ISO #2206

7. ISO #2207

8. ISO #2208

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Harold View Post
    you stupid fuck, just because you got a beer from me does not mean i sent it in an ikea box. With that being said, that also implies i can send multiple things to multiple people? that doesnt make sense. bungalow is lying to fit your theory.
    Wow that's pretty mean

9. ISO #2209

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Harold View Post
    I am a bartender. i had three people at my bar last night, someone with a cultist like role, a whore, and whatever claimed to be...i gave chose to give him a beer, what he does with it was out of my control and up to rp
    Wait what happend to ur cult check on me LOL

10. ISO #2210

11. ISO #2211

12. ISO #2212

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    Lmao hensaid that he cult checked me need i pull thy quote?
    He knew who all 3 were and their roles.

But it's hard to confirm b/c peter already claimed whore, but if he had said whore before peter he would have been confirmed.

He acted as if he didn't see peters claim tho.

Safest bet is to lynch yoek, as harold will supposedly die according to

His role card doesn't say it will happen the next day, only that a day will pass before it happens. So in theory it could happen on day 3 or night 4 or w/e

Day 2 just has to pass

but harold said he never got feed back he was controlled or going to die, but who knows when he'll get the feedback? Perhaps on the day of his death?

19. ISO #2219

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    Screams, Earth and Knives, HEED MY CALL! An era of darkness will come if more deaf dialogue between an adept of the Light and a corrupted soul happens, for we will not have time to debate...
    i consider this post strike 1
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #2220

21. ISO #2221

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Just woke up so I’m gonna be useless but it’s confirmed JFK is the town mentor of swag was it?

JFK is town
    @Stealthbomber16

Does caitlyns ultimate or knife kill in the day end the day? Or can we still lynch after?
    they'll kill at approximately "whenever i get around to it" o'clock

speaking of which, something sharp is about to happen owo

22. ISO #2222

23. ISO #2223

24. ISO #2224

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    Excuse me, but what?
    Why do you and the Ringmaster both say that?
    this is strike 2

25. ISO #2225

I've been chewing a lot of gum, and so far there is only one I found to have long-lasting flavor, that lasts all day or all night. To prove how long the flavor lasts, I'm standing in traffic risking it all, and I won't leave until the flavor ends or I can't chew anymore.

The name of the gum is called 5, it comes in a black package. And you can get it in different flavors like spearmint, cooling peppermint, and Cinnamon. Spearmint is called rain ,and it's in a green package, peppermint is called cobalt in the blue package, and cinnamon is called flare in the orange package. Actually, the package is black but the number 5's are in the different colors. The statement they make about it is that it will "stimulate
    your senses" that is true because the flavor is non stop.

Woman bystander: Oh my goodness! He let himself get hit by that car!

Man bystander: Yep, but his gum still sure is looooong lasting!

Woman bystander: eeewww!

26. ISO #2226

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    I've been chewing a lot of gum, and so far there is only one I found to have long-lasting flavor, that lasts all day or all night. To prove how long the flavor lasts, I'm standing in traffic risking it all, and I won't leave until the flavor ends or I can't chew anymore.

The name of the gum is called 5, it comes in a black package. And you can get it in different flavors like spearmint, cooling peppermint, and Cinnamon. Spearmint is called rain ,and it's in a green package, peppermint is called cobalt in the blue package, and cinnamon is called flare in the orange package. Actually, the package is black but the number 5's are in the different colors. The statement they make about it is that it will "stimulate
    your senses" that is true because the flavor is non stop.

Woman bystander: Oh my goodness! He let himself get hit by that car!

Man bystander: Yep, but his gum still sure is looooong lasting!

Woman bystander: eeewww!
    WTF did u just claim there are 5 factions?

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

weed Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

https://youtu.be/wZiKpcEhSj0?t=479
    MIDDAY STATUS REPORT or close enough

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=44161" target="_blank">S-FM </a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> brought a knife to <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=44155" target="_blank">S-FM THANOS SQUARE</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> 's gunfight. Thanos square did not have any guns and was promptly shanked.
    Thanos Square was a Cranker of the Shitty Guns!

Spoiler : Cranker :
    Cranker of the Shitty Guns - Like Town, Maf or Neutral, think it lends best to neut.

HOST NOTE: You’re town

Bio - So ya fucker, you a deadbeat with no money and nobody likes you, your wife left you and all you got left is your machine tools, a weird
    fetish for crank based guns and lots of sheet metal and bolts and shit. So you deicded, ya know what i am gonna go and make myself some
    shity crank guns and give them to people because i love to give people crank guns.

Action: Once during the night you may manufacture one of the following Crank Guns to give to a person, you must also give with that crank gun
    instructions on how it is used.

1 - Crank Pistol - This shit looks like a revolver if a revolver had a crank on it. Now it shoots 8 bullets at one person and
    them 8 bullets is gonna do one of 2 things.

- Its gonna hit the person you are shooting it at and riddle them with holes. They will be notified
    of them being shot and a d12 will be rolled. On 1-3 you just fucking die mate, on 4-6 you will die in 6 hours, on 7-9 you will die in 18 hours
    and on 10-12 you will die in 31 hours. You wont be told when you are gonna die.

- If you dont shoot it will unwind and make a loud freaking noise and everybody will know you was given a crank pistol.
    When you fire the Crank Pistol the DM? Mod? Host? will roll a D10, on a 1, 5, 7 or 10 it unwinds, fires off in random directions and everybody finds out you have the , on other numbers it goes bang, explodes in your hand and you lose your hands. Unfortuante cause now you are bleeding out and will die at the end of the next day. Until then every post you make needs to include you screaming in pain and telling people you have no hands.
    You must shoot this during the day.

2 - Crank Punt Gun - So you know those huge ass punt guns, one of those with 6 cranks cause why not.

- Now you fire this thing at one person, now if some dickhead goes and visits that bloke or lass they are getting hit with the punt gun round. Now
    the issue here is this thing has 6 bloody cranks so you gotta wind it up in the day while their are at least 3 hours left and while winding you
    cant speak for those 3 hours, if you dont you cant fire it. If you do wind it up and dont fire then it fires off anyway and hits fuck all.

- It only has one Unit of a shell.

- After you fire this thing the whole fucking place knows, so in the day after you fire it everybody will see this message on the chat 'Some utter
    twat of a geezer has fired a Punt gun, its stupid fucking loud, but like ya know its cool'. One person (randomly chosen by the host using a
    generator) will know who shot the gun but not who they shot it at or anything.
    Of course you can only shoot this geezer at night after a wind up.

3 - Crank Yeet Cannon - So imagine if you strapped a Ak onto a MP40, gave it a Thumper grenade launcher and a MP5 but made it only fire weird
    sound waves. Oh and it has a crank.

- So this thing you give to a geezer and they then have to fire the thing, in the day. they give it an aim and fire. Now when you fire this you
    must comment in public the word Yeet, Yote, Yeetle, or Yotle, they cant just comment it in a single manner, it must be in the context of a
    post, phrase, sentence etc.

- When you fire you must also tell the host a short 4 word phrase.

- That phrase will travel through the air into the target and they will be given that message, they must then also say Yeet, Yote, Yeetle, or Yotle. If they do not
    say such within an hour then their head explodes.

Spoiler : His Role :
    Thanos
    Can decide whenever he wants to kill randomly half of the players that are alive except himself if following things are meant:
    Someone died from a Lynch
    Someone died from a attack from each alignment individually
    Example if there are only 3 alignments ingame Neutral Town and Mafia
    Each of them has to kill someone so Thanos can be able to use his ability

At the same time, elsewhere...

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=44163" target="_blank">S-FM Harold</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> walked down the street in his IKEA uniform. It was uncomfortable, but store uniforms often are not comfortable. He made the best he could with a minimum wage job and with no soul. He was an overnight delivery man, and his latest delivery went quite well. The sun shone down as he walked back to his house after clocking out. He had just worked a 10 hour shift during the AM hours and was exhausted. He wanted nothing more than to lay down and go to sleep for the day. But he would not be able to.

In the street stood a man with a red cape and a cowboy hat. Standing in front of the glistening sun, his features were slightly obscured. Harold had to shield his eyes to protect from the harsh sunlight and the sheer power this man exuded. In one hand he held a revolver. In the other one, which appeared far more unnatural, a cigar. The man placed his cigar in his mouth and pointed his revolver at Harold. And it seemed as if time itself slowed down.

Harold's fight or flight reflex kicked in. He tried to make a run for it. But once the man uttered the phrase "It's high noon." there was not much else he could do. This man had been sent to kill him- through a bizarre set of circumstances. He tripped on the ground and fell, and looked at the man. The sun had moved, and from this angle, the man seemed to be glowing a bright red. An aura of power and dominance. In the sunlight, standing in the middle of the dirt road, with his cape and robotic hand, he exuded an impression of immortality. It was as though the man could not be stopped.

There was a loud bang. Then another. Then another. In very rapid succession. The gunshots did not stop, but the things that exited the man's revolver were not bullets- they were kittens. The kittens were cute at first, but they quickly covered Harold. They knew their target. Harold died screaming in agony from being clawed by kittens. Upon investigation by his workplace, the bizarre set of circumstances revealed that Harold had been taking bribes for years from a mysterious organization with unknown intents- they seemed to be a form of mafia. Internal investigation showed that there were 2 other IKEA employees with mafia ties; both were let go shortly after the incident.

Harold was an IKEA Deliveryman.

Spoiler : IKEA Deliveryman :
    Quote Originally Posted by your mom lol
    I'm signing for the game

IKEA Deliveryman

You're a student at a second-rate university in the middle of nowhere. Your parents dumped you here to "become somebody", as they said. What do they do know, though? You basically have a storage closet for a home; you sold your soul to the ~~Devil~~ IKEA for a meagre monthly wage, and you are now a part-time deliveryman. If only there was something interesting, and maybe even profitable, for you to do with your time...

Special Mechanics: Every player in the game is given an address where they live at at the start of the game. Yes, even you.

Description: Each night, you get a package from IKEA (the host), and an address (a house) you're supposed to deliver it to. You know not what the package contains, though you may ask the host for additional information.

You don't have to deliver the package to the target specified by the host, of course. If the target isn't home, you will instead drop it off at the closest neighbour, who may refuse it. If they refuse to accept the package, you'll return it to IKEA.. only to have it "mysteriously disappear" during your trip (hint: this means you get to keep the package if the neighbour refuses to accept it, should your original target not be home).

Of course, you may "arrange" the disappearance of a package at any time. You can only do this twice per game though. Wouldn't want IKEA to get suspicious, would we?

The decision to open the package lies solely with the player who receives it. So, even if they accept the package/are the original target, they don't have to use it.

The package can contain any of the following items:
    A coatrack
    A ticking time bomb
    A grenade
    Smartglasses
    Swedish meatballs
    Three shelves
    A door
    An entire fucking kitchen, complete with a stove and a fridge
    A wild ass who allegedly speaks and can recite poetry
    A "strange" device that looks like a catapult
    Anything else, provided that you’re okay with the sadistic host deciding the effect.

Spoiler : Her role :
    Local Whore
    At night the Local Whore can visit another player. If the Local Whore gets attacked when visiting another player, they both die. However, if the Local Whore visits a player that is evil or gets attacked, they will die.
    HOST NOTE: this role is pretty underpowered so im going to spice it up. By speaking the magic phrase you will receive an obscenely powerful rolecard. You do not know what this phrase is. If you’re still alive at the start of night 3, you will receive a hint.

With 7 players alive, 4 votes to hammer.

votes have been reset to account for two players dying.

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

31. ISO #2231

JFK
    SWAG
    POOPPEE
    ME
    THANOS

That's 5 town 3 are dead.

2 mafia are dead
    could still be a 3rd faction, probably not cult tho.

............this is good info to have.

I know u guys are going to claim I'm not confirmed town but blah blah I know I'm town so I include myself in the count.

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

36. ISO #2236

Roblox High School. Penis. Sweet tea. Aunt Jemima. This is a secret phrase. This is a secret word. Thanos Car. Thanos House. Minecraft. Minecraft Server. Join my Christian Minecraft Server. Robloxia.

Fun isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe. But this… does put a smile on my face. When I’m done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. I hope they remember you. You’re strong. But I could snap my fingers, and you’d all cease to exist. The end is near. Stark… you have my respect. I hope the people of Earth will remember you. You should have gone for the head. (So No Head) I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I have. Going to bed hungry. Scrounging for scraps. Your planet was on the brink of collapse. I was the one who stopped that. You know what’s happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. It’s a paradise. I’m the only one who knows that. At least I’m the only who has the will to act on it. For a time, you had that same will. As you fought by my side, daughter. I ignored my destiny once, I can not do that again. Even for you. I’m sorry Little one. With all six stones, I can simply snap my fingers, they would all cease to exist. I call that mercy.” “And then what? Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian. The hardest choices require the strongest wills. You should choose your words wisely. Oh, yeah. You're much more of a Thanos."
    "I take it that Maw is dead? This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."
    "You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with a Master of the Mystic Arts."
    "Where do you think he brought you?"
    "Let me guess. Your home?"
    "It was. And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."
    "Genocide?"
    "But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman, and what I predicted came to pass."
    "Congratulations. You're a prophet."
    "I'm a survivor."
    "Who wants to murder trillions."
    "With all six Stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that... mercy."
    "And then what?"
    "I finally rest. And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills."
    "I think you'll find our will equal to yours."
    "Our?"

Thanos: “Daughter.”
    Gamora: “Did you do it?”
    Thanos: “Yes.”
    Gamora: “What did it cost?”
    Thanos: “Everything.”

37. ISO #2237

He... he mourns!
    What does this monster have to mourn?
    Gamora. He took her to Vormir. He came back with the Soul Stone. She didn't.
    Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now, you understand? Don't, don't engage, we almost got this off!
    Tell me she's lying. ASSHOLE! Tell me you didn't do it!
    I... had... to.
    No, you didn't... NO YOU DIDN'T!!

38. ISO #2238

Brahms began work on the Schicksalslied in the summer of 1868 while visiting his good friend Albert Dietrich in Wilhelmshaven. It was in Dietrich’s personal library that Brahms discovered "Hyperions Schicksalslied", from Hölderlin’s novel Hyperion, in a book of Hölderlin’s poetry. Dietrich recalls in his writing that Brahms first received the inspiration for the piece while watching the sea:

In the summer Brahms again came [to Wilhelmshaven], to make a few excursions in the neighbourhood with us and the Reinthalers. One morning we went together to Wilhelmshaven, for Brahms was interested in seeing the magnificent naval port. On the way there, our friend, who was usually so lively, was quiet and grave. He described how early that morning (he was always an early riser), he had found Hölderlin’s poems in the bookcase and had been deeply impressed by the Schicksalslied. Later on, after spending a long time walking round and visiting all the points of interest, we were sitting resting by the sea, when we discovered Brahms a long way off sitting by himself on the shore writing. It was the first sketch for the Schicksalslied, which appeared fairly soon afterwards. A lovely excursion which we had arranged to the Urwald was never carried out. He hurried back to Hamburg, in order to give himself up to his work.

39. ISO #2239

Players
    Role
    Alignment
    Role they made
    Masterpiece
    Thanos
    Mafia
    Knife Dealer
    Peepee Poo Poo
    Knife Dealer
    Town
    Caitlyn
    Swag98
    Forgetful Student
    Town
    Australian FBI Agent
    Thanos Square
    Cranker of the Shitty Guns
    Town
    Thanos
    Harold
    IKEA Deliveryman
    Mafia
    Local Whore

Hope this helps because it took me a while lol

40. ISO #2240

41. ISO #2241

42. ISO #2242

43. ISO #2243

At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of permanents you own that your opponents control.

RWU: Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control.

Verritevoschusdocvahuhing est its der faher erhastverkhavnvoyukerfastensizcha

Spoiler : uh oh :
    What's the scariest thing you've ever done? Or another way to say it is, what's the most dangerous thing that you've ever done? And why did you do it? I know what the most dangerous thing is that I've ever done because NASA does the math. You look back to the first five shuttle launches, the odds of a catastrophic event during the first five shuttle launches was one in nine. And even when I first flew in the shuttle back in 1995, 74 shuttle flight, the odds were still now that we look back about one in 38 or so -- one in 35, one in 40. Not great odds, so it's a really interesting day when you wake up at the Kennedy Space Center and you're going to go to space that day because you realize by the end of the day you're either going to be floating effortlessly, gloriously in space, or you'll be dead. You go into, at the Kennedy Space Center, the suit-up room, the same room that our childhood heroes got dressed in, that Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin got suited in to go ride the Apollo rocket to the moon. And I got my pressure suit built around me and rode down outside in the van heading out to the launchpad -- in the Astro van -- heading out to the launchpad, and as you come around the corner at the Kennedy Space Center, it's normally predawn, and in the distance, lit up by the huge xenon lights, is your spaceship -- the vehicle that is going to take you off the planet. The crew is sitting in the Astro van sort of hushed, almost holding hands, looking at that as it gets bigger and bigger. We ride the elevator up and we crawl in, on your hands and knees into the spaceship, one at a time, and you worm your way up into your chair and plunk yourself down on your back. And the hatch is closed, and suddenly, what has been a lifetime of both dreams and denial is becoming real, something that I dreamed about, in fact, that I chose to do when I was nine years old, is now suddenly within not too many minutes of actually happening. In the astronaut business -- the shuttle is a very complicated vehicle; it's the most complicated flying machine ever built. And in the astronaut business, we have a saying, which is, there is no problem so bad that you can't make it worse. (Laughter) And so you're very conscious in the cockpit; you're thinking about all of the things that you might have to do, all the switches and all the wickets you have to go through. And as the time gets closer and closer, this excitement is building. And then about three and a half minutes before launch, the huge nozzles on the back, like the size of big church bells, swing back and forth and the mass of them is such that it sways the whole vehicle, like the vehicle is alive underneath you, like an elephant getting up off its knees or something. And then about 30 seconds before launch, the vehicle is completely alive -- it is ready to go -- the APUs are running, the computers are all self-contained, it's ready to leave the planet. And 15 seconds before launch, this happens: (Video) Voice: 12, 11, 10, nine, eight, seven, six -- (Space shuttle preparing for takeoff) -- start, two, one, booster ignition, and liftoff of the space shuttle Discovery, returning to the space station, paving the way ... (Space shuttle taking off)

04:10
    Chris Hadfield: It is incredibly powerful to be on board one of these things. You are in the grip of something that is vastly more powerful than yourself. It's shaking you so hard you can't focus on the instruments in front of you. It's like you're in the jaws of some enormous dog and there's a foot in the small of your back pushing you into space, accelerating wildly straight up, shouldering your way through the air, and you're in a very complex place -- paying attention, watching the vehicle go through each one of its wickets with a steadily increasing smile on your face. After two minutes, those solid rockets explode off and then you just have the liquid engines, the hydrogen and oxygen, and it's as if you're in a dragster with your foot to the floor and accelerating like you've never accelerated. You get lighter and lighter, the force gets on us heavier and heavier. It feels like someone's pouring cement on you or something. Until finally, after about eight minutes and 40 seconds or so, we are finally at exactly the right altitude, exactly the right speed, the right direction, the engine shut off, and we're weightless. And we're alive.

05:18
    It's an amazing experience. But why would we take that risk? Why would you do something that dangerous?

05:27
    In my case the answer is fairly straightforward. I was inspired as a youngster that this was what I wanted to do. I watched the first people walk on the moon and to me, it was just an obvious thing -- I want to somehow turn myself into that. But the real question is, how do you deal with the danger of it and the fear that comes from it? How do you deal with fear versus danger? And having the goal in mind, thinking about where it might lead, directed me to a life of looking at all of the small details to allow this to become possible, to be able to launch and go help build a space station where you are on board a million-pound creation that's going around the world at five miles a second, eight kilometers a second, around the world 16 times a day, with experiments on board that are teaching us what the substance of the universe is made of and running 200 experiments inside. But maybe even more importantly, allowing us to see the world in a way that is impossible through any other means, to be able to look down and have -- if your jaw could drop, it would -- the jaw-dropping gorgeousness of the turning orb like a self-propelled art gallery of fantastic, constantly changing beauty that is the world itself. And you see, because of the speed, a sunrise or a sunset every 45 minutes for half a year. And the most magnificent part of all that is to go outside on a spacewalk. You are in a one-person spaceship that is your spacesuit, and you're going through space with the world. It's an entirely different perspective, you're not looking up at the universe, you and the Earth are going through the universe together. And you're holding on with one hand, looking at the world turn beside you. It's roaring silently with color and texture as it pours by mesmerizingly next to you. And if you can tear your eyes away from that and you look under your arm down at the rest of everything, it's unfathomable blackness, with a texture you feel like you could stick your hand into. and you are holding on with one hand, one link to the other seven billion people. And I was outside on my first spacewalk

07:52
    when my left eye went blind, and I didn't know why. Suddenly my left eye slammed shut in great pain and I couldn't figure out why my eye wasn't working. I was thinking, what do I do next? I thought, well maybe that's why we have two eyes, so I kept working. But unfortunately, without gravity, tears don't fall. So you just get a bigger and bigger ball of whatever that is mixed with your tears on your eye until eventually, the ball becomes so big that the surface tension takes it across the bridge of your nose like a tiny little waterfall and goes "goosh" into your other eye, and now I was completely blind outside the spaceship.

08:35
    So what's the scariest thing you've ever done? (Laughter) Maybe it's spiders. A lot of people are afraid of spiders. I think you should be afraid of spiders -- spiders are creepy and they've got long, hairy legs, and spiders like this one, the brown recluse -- it's horrible. If a brown recluse bites you, you end with one of these horrible, big necrotic things on your leg and there might be one right now sitting on the chair behind you, in fact. And how do you know? And so a spider lands on you, and you go through this great, spasmy attack because spiders are scary. But then you could say, well is there a brown recluse sitting on the chair beside me or not? I don't know. Are there brown recluses here? So if you actually do the research, you find out that in the world there are about 50,000 different types of spiders, and there are about two dozen that are venomous out of 50,000. And if you're in Canada, because of the cold winters here in B.C., there's about 720, 730 different types of spiders and there's one -- one -- that is venomous, and its venom isn't even fatal, it's just kind of like a nasty sting. And that spider -- not only that, but that spider has beautiful markings on it, it's like "I'm dangerous. I got a big radiation symbol on my back, it's the black widow." So, if you're even slightly careful you can avoid running into the one spider -- and it lives close the ground, you're walking along, you are never going to go through a spider web where a black widow bites you. Spider webs like this, it doesn't build those, it builds them down in the corners. And its a black widow because the female spider eats the male; it doesn't care about you. So in fact, the next time you walk into a spiderweb, you don't need to panic and go with your caveman reaction. The danger is entirely different than the fear.

10:18
    How do you get around it, though? How do you change your behavior? Well, next time you see a spiderweb, have a good look, make sure it's not a black widow spider, and then walk into it. And then you see another spiderweb and walk into that one. It's just a little bit of fluffy stuff. It's not a big deal. And the spider that may come out is no more threat to you than a lady bug or a butterfly. And then I guarantee you if you walk through 100 spiderwebs you will have changed your fundamental human behavior, your caveman reaction, and you will now be able to walk in the park in the morning and not worry about that spiderweb -- or into your grandma's attic or whatever, into your own basement. And you can apply this to anything.

11:02
    If you're outside on a spacewalk and you're blinded, your natural reaction would be to panic, I think. It would make you nervous and worried. But we had considered all the venom, and we had practiced with a whole variety of different spiderwebs. We knew everything there is to know about the spacesuit and we trained underwater thousands of times. And we don't just practice things going right, we practice things going wrong all the time, so that you are constantly walking through those spiderwebs. And not just underwater, but also in virtual reality labs with the helmet and the gloves so you feel like it's realistic. So when you finally actually get outside on a spacewalk, it feels much different than it would if you just went out first time. And even if you're blinded, your natural, panicky reaction doesn't happen. Instead you kind of look around and go, "Okay, I can't see, but I can hear, I can talk, Scott Parazynski is out here with me. He could come over and help me." We actually practiced incapacitated crew rescue, so he could float me like a blimp and stuff me into the airlock if he had to. I could find my own way back. It's not nearly as big a deal. And actually, if you keep on crying for a while, whatever that gunk was that's in your eye starts to dilute and you can start to see again, and Houston, if you negotiate with them, they will let you then keep working. We finished everything on the spacewalk and when we came back inside, Jeff got some cotton batting and took the crusty stuff around my eyes, and it turned out it was just the anti-fog, sort of a mixture of oil and soap, that got in my eye. And now we use Johnson's No More Tears, which we probably should've been using right from the very beginning. (Laughter)

12:40
    But the key to that is by looking at the difference between perceived danger and actual danger, where is the real risk? What is the real thing that you should be afraid of? Not just a generic fear of bad things happening. You can fundamentally change your reaction to things so that it allows you to go places and see things and do things that otherwise would be completely denied to you ...

13:04
    where you could see the hardpan south of the Sahara, or you can see New York City in a way that is almost dreamlike, or the unconscious gingham of Eastern Europe fields or the Great Lakes as a collection of small puddles. You can see the fault lines of San Francisco and the way the water pours out under the bridge, just entirely different than any other way that you could have if you had not found a way to conquer your fear. You see a beauty that otherwise never would have happened.

13:39
    It's time to come home at the end. This is our spaceship, the Soyuz, that little one. Three of us climb in, and then this spaceship detaches from the station and falls into the atmosphere. These two parts here actually melt, we jettison them and they burn up in the atmosphere. The only part that survives is the little bullet that we're riding in, and it falls into the atmosphere, and in essence you are riding a meteorite home, and riding meteorites is scary, and it ought to be. But instead of riding into the atmosphere just screaming, like you would if suddenly you found yourself riding a meteorite back to Earth -- (Laughter) -- instead, 20 years previously we had started studying Russian, and then once you learn Russian, then we learned orbital mechanics in Russian, and then we learned vehicle control theory, and then we got into the simulator and practiced over and over and over again. And in fact, you can fly this meteorite and steer it and land in about a 15-kilometer circle anywhere on the Earth. So in fact, when our crew was coming back into the atmosphere inside the Soyuz, we weren't screaming, we were laughing; it was fun. And when the great big parachute opened, we knew that if it didn't open there's a second parachute, and it runs on a nice little clockwork mechanism. So we came back, we came thundering back to Earth and this is what it looked like to land in a Soyuz, in Kazakhstan. (Video) Reporter: And you can see one of those search and recovery helicopters, once again that helicopter part of dozen such Russian Mi-8 helicopters. Touchdown -- 3:14 and 48 seconds, a.m. Central Time. CH: And you roll to a stop as if someone threw your spaceship at the ground and it tumbles end over end, but you're ready for it you're in a custom-built seat, you know how the shock absorber works. And then eventually the Russians reach in, drag you out, plunk you into a chair, and you can now look back at what was an incredible experience. You have taken the dreams of that nine-year-old boy, which were impossible and dauntingly scary, dauntingly terrifying, and put them into practice, and figured out a way to reprogram yourself, to change your primal fear so that it allowed you to come back with a set of experiences and a level of inspiration for other people that never could have been possible otherwise. Just to finish, they asked me to play that guitar. I know this song, and it's really a tribute to the genius of David Bowie himself, but it's also, I think, a reflection of the fact that we are not machines exploring the universe, we are people, and we're taking that ability to adapt and that ability to understand and the ability to take our own self-perception into a new place. (Music) ♫ This is Major Tom to ground control ♫ ♫ I've left forevermore ♫ ♫ And I'm floating in a most peculiar way ♫ ♫ And the stars look very different today ♫ ♫ For here am I floating in the tin can ♫ ♫ A last glimpse of the world ♫ ♫ Planet Earth is blue and there's so much left to do ♫ (Music) Fear not. (Applause) That's very nice of you. Thank you very much. Thank you.

44. ISO #2244

Right, but Harold also said 3 of u were at his *table* last night lol
    This is very true. I don't think a role as open ended as the Ikea would be too much help anyways. It could have literally done anything. Someone (I don't remember who) claimed to get an investigative stopwatch or something from it though yeah?

45. ISO #2245

Name
    Role/claim
    Role Verified?
    Status
    Alignment
    Peepee poo poo Knife Dealer yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    THANOS SQUARE Cranker of shitty guns yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    Swag98 Forgetful Student yes confirmed DEAD TOWN
    Masterpiece Thanos yes confirmed DEAD MAFIA
    Harold IKEA Deliveryman yes confirmed DEAD MAFIA
    JFK UNKNOWN Not yet ALIVE CONFIRMED TOWN VIA LAST WILL FROM SWAG
    Screams Veteran No Alive Claimed TOWN, suspected by others
    Yoek Reality Bender No Alive Claimed TOWN, accused of CULTby MAFIA.
    Hey Peter Local Whore Yes ALIVE Claimed TOWN
    Deviantart Ring Master No, ability confirmed VIA night action but role not so much ALIVE Claims TOWN
    FBI AGENT Yes confirmed ALIVE Claims TOWN
    Bungalow CAITLYN Yes confirmed ALIVE Claims TOWN

I'm done

46. ISO #2246

47. ISO #2247

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    This is very true. I don't think a role as open ended as the Ikea would be too much help anyways. It could have literally done anything. Someone (I don't remember who) claimed to get an investigative stopwatch or something from it though yeah?
    I didnt see watch, I saw smart glasses.

Interesting differnet information there, probably meaningless.

48. ISO #2248

I wish Builderman would friend me. Come into my house. Let's have dinner. It's lunch time. It's breakfast time

It’s breakfast time.
    What?
    Breakfast time. Breakfast time.
    Yeah? Breakfast time. Breakfast time.
    Huh? Breakfast time. S
    o come and get your breakfast on.
    Now Eat It. E-E-Eat it. Now chew it up.
    Ch-ch-chew it up.
    Ya need it. N-n-need it.
    It fuels you up, fuels you up, fuels you up, fuels you up.
    It’s breakfast time, yeah breakfast time.
    Feeds your body, feeds your mind.
    Makes your muscles big and strong.
    Keeps you going all day long.
    Banana yogurt fruitshakes Silver dollar pancakes. Eggs over easy, Bagel and cream cheesy Oatmeal and strawberries Cottage cheese and cherries.
    Breakfast quesadilla Peanut butter pita Scrambled eggs and bacon Soy strips of facon Salmon and tomatoes Huevos rancheros Cereal and milk Cereal and milk Cereal and milk Cereal and milk
    Don’t forget about breakfast time.
    Now Eat it!

A reminder to eat breakfast everyday, from Nickelodeon.

Fortnite. Fortnite funny moments. Let's squad up. Let's get this W. Orange Justice. I don't remember if I already did Fortnite words. Spooner Street. Rhode Island. Quahog. The Drunken Clam. All Things ROBLOX is a group devoted in establishing a community where forumers can gather, gravel and talk about the happenings in the chaotic message boards. In other words, the wall will be full of stupid and off-topic discussions and all of your feeds will be flooded with statuses that make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Crying about your rank will make you end up in Timeout. Video Games. Video Game Player. Ready Player One. Star Wars. Giggity Giggity Goo. Let's have sex. I am the whore. S-FM Anonymous Account. We Are Anonymous. We Are Legion. We Do Not Forgive. We Do Not Forget. Iced Tea and Lemonade Combo. Barack Obama. Donald Trump. Tiger Woods. Squirrel.

I really need this $10 Roblox Gift Card. Please, for the Love of God, Grant me the gift of ROBLOX money. I need to be in the Builders Club. This should be taken as a Light Hearted Game.

You know the original setup post states there is a "Single Mafia Faction" and the 8-4 sounds pretty plausible anyways, though I would really doubt the presence of no neutrals in a game like this

Team, follow my command. The bomb has been planted. The cat is in the bag, the dog is in the house. I'm lagging

This is getting tiring I might just have to fuck around and go to bed

49. ISO #2249

I didnt see watch, I saw smart glasses.

Interesting differnet information there, probably meaningless.
    I didn't mean the last will, I meant I swear I saw someone say they got a package with a clock or stopwatch or compass and it pointed to someone and very specifically said "NOT RED" or something. I'll try to find it

50. ISO #2250