Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    your right my mistake. i will comply with your request to do it correctly.

-vote S-FM yoek
    Why chooseth you to be so meek, child? ‘The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not it’s ninesal rights.’ Rachyl 4:20
    -vote S-FM Masterpiece

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    Why? That's along the lines of what I would expect the alignment list to look like (BEFORE RECIEVING MY ROLECARD, not influenced by anything in my rolecard, I'm town, don't you try scumpainting me). Please explain.

-vote S-FM yoek

This is not an exercise. Get your cooking tools and eat this egg. I repeat, this is not a test.

Lettuce Not?
    Euhhh... pardon me mister but I don’t feel like your motives are genuine, why thinkst thou that yolk scum be? Or thinkst you that not?

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Sinors and Sinorettes?
    WHY so much setup speculation and hypotheticals? No buneo. A little speculation, okay... but yeah. Stop.

Day 1 is always the most up in the air for we the uninformed. Especially since we know so little about the details of the game. When it comes down to it, in my opinion, the game is just like every other game. Therefore, if you're scum you got to go. But it's also important here day 1 to by yourself, personally take the time to figure out who may actually be on YOUR side. Not just who's on the other side. Idk if I'm explaining my point properly but meh

I think here it's important to take the time to get to know one another *winkwink nudgenudge* and the best way to do this is usually just reaction testing?

Masterpiece seemed way too offended for my liking. Imo, a lot of people who play on this site really do get offended for the most dumbest shit either way, but I dont understand the need to over defend yourself.

Its unproductive to continue going on about it. , or whoever claimed tpr gets my loyalty here. I am a lover of day one town tpr claims. Imo, FORCE ALL TPR CLAIMS TO COME OUT NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. But *shrugs* what do I know? I'm just a bumblebee man (if you come at me with your "scum hunting town bgs imma sting you with my buttstinger"

P.s if you have your site theme set to white, you are garbage and should seek mental help.

P.s.s some people have lives and this game was supposed to start on a weekend. Sorry for long ass post.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Harold View Post
    Sinors and Sinorettes?
    WHY so much setup speculation and hypotheticals? No buneo. A little speculation, okay... but yeah. Stop.

Day 1 is always the most up in the air for we the uninformed. Especially since we know so little about the details of the game. When it comes down to it, in my opinion, the game is just like every other game. Therefore, if you're scum you got to go. But it's also important here day 1 to by yourself, personally take the time to figure out who may actually be on YOUR side. Not just who's on the other side. Idk if I'm explaining my point properly but meh

I think here it's important to take the time to get to know one another *winkwink nudgenudge* and the best way to do this is usually just reaction testing?

Masterpiece seemed way too offended for my liking. Imo, a lot of people who play on this site really do get offended for the most dumbest shit either way, but I dont understand the need to over defend yourself.

Its unproductive to continue going on about it. , or whoever claimed tpr gets my loyalty here. I am a lover of day one town tpr claims. Imo, FORCE ALL TPR CLAIMS TO COME OUT NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. But *shrugs* what do I know? I'm just a bumblebee man (if you come at me with your "scum hunting town bgs imma sting you with my buttstinger"

P.s if you have your site theme set to white, you are garbage and should seek mental help.

P.s.s some people have lives and this game was supposed to start on a weekend. Sorry for long ass post.
    If you think there are people who don't have a TPR... you're very wrong.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Harold View Post
    Sinors and Sinorettes?

This Is A Wallpost That Not Only Doesn't Target Any Single Players But Also Is Scummy Because Of Wrong Info

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

This reads as TvT interaction, both sides are committing wayyy too much for a SvT interaction IMO
    This is probally the scummiest post in the game right here by sadface.

It feels forced and out of place. Why wait untill I leave to decipher the situation? In no way do any of masterpieces responses to my pushing him amount to any kind of townyness. Please explain how how eould even come to a TVT conclusion there. Just because we had a significant little back and forth doesn't make what came out on his end towny whatsoever.

Are you trying to say that scum can't have a lot of posts? If so that's flat out ignorant it's like creating a false world where you say scum wouldnt be going back and forth like that to fit a scummy agenda.

Ladies and gentleman I think this can be one of two things here either sadface and masterpiece are scum aligned OR in the offchance I am wrong about masterpiece's alignment being that of the scum team, and he's just a slank do nothing towny then sadface just TMI'D us both as town with the shallowest of our going back and forths asTVT reasonings, and is likley scum himself.

More to come later on.

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    @sadpanda

Please quote all of the posts where I was TPR hunting.

Make a case. (if you can)

View your analysis via scum lense
    then via town lense

tell me which one is stronger.
    Smileyman Did Not React To This

Umm, I must admit that after re-reading Scream's posts, there isn't much TPR-hunting agenda... I guess I'll let it go for now lol.

Also, I need to sleep. Leaving my vote on
    -vote S-FM swag98
    for the night, he popped in and pooped out right after, and didn't contribute much.
    That Post Is False I Actually Did More Than Some Others When I Popped In

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

After doing the thicc read i have come to some minor conclusions i believe can assist us, the great town in securing that B R E A D.

So Harold is out here TPR hunting, like i must say that seems awfully scummy to me, asking all TPRS to be hunted and outed. Dont support this one god damn bit.
    Now secondly the interactions between Deviantart and Yoek along with others is a strange S I T U A T I O N. I think the mechanics posting is not needed, the speculation helps very little when we have very little info to go off on this good old day 1.

Also i must say that i feel Yoek is more towny then Deviant at this point althought no hard scummeth reads on either yet. I just feel like Deviant got a bit defensive when he got attacked by Yoek on mechanics and also i must agree with whoever said that the fishing for a healer role seemed p strange.

Besides that the sadboi and masterpiece condumdrum is an interesting one, Sadboi has the strange belief that putting effort into a thing makes that thing TvT over TvS, a very early ruling out of such scum is pretty scummy. As for masterpiece i kinda skimmed the whole thread so far so i am gonna hold out on that boi.

That is all bois

32. ISO #232

Swag seems towny, although he's going to have to read me via my actions in the thread and not only just meta. He does seem to somewhat agree with my sentiments on sadface and masterpiece.

Need more from him tho before i towncore him. Normally i have no issues townreading players. This game seems yo be a lot harder to do that nobody really towny has jumped out at me yet.

Screams has showed flashes of town, so i wouldn't look there untill I need to re-evaluate that slot.

33. ISO #233

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM jfk View Post
    After doing the thicc read i have come to some minor conclusions i believe can assist us, the great town in securing that B R E A D.

So Harold is out here TPR hunting, like i must say that seems awfully scummy to me, asking all TPRS to be hunted and outed. Dont support this one god damn bit.
    Now secondly the interactions between Deviantart and Yoek along with others is a strange S I T U A T I O N. I think the mechanics posting is not needed, the speculation helps very little when we have very little info to go off on this good old day 1.

Also i must say that i feel Yoek is more towny then Deviant at this point althought no hard scummeth reads on either yet. I just feel like Deviant got a bit defensive when he got attacked by Yoek on mechanics and also i must agree with whoever said that the fishing for a healer role seemed p strange.

Besides that the sadboi and masterpiece condumdrum is an interesting one, Sadboi has the strange belief that putting effort into a thing makes that thing TvT over TvS, a very early ruling out of such scum is pretty scummy. As for masterpiece i kinda skimmed the whole thread so far so i am gonna hold out on that boi.

That is all bois
    This is towny, feels like genuine thought going into figuring out players alignments. Jump in my pocket for now nibba.

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 are you allowed to claim a role? I don’t believe it’s stated in the setup.
    yeah, you just cannot
    1. Say what role you submitted
    2. Confirm a person publicly if they claim your role
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

36. ISO #236

Sometimes you wake up and you don't feel like going to work, so you just call out.

Today that was me lol. :P

I've read some stuff, but none of it feels noteworthy. Just some people who weren't here before trying to sort others based on posts they've made.

Nothing new added.

I'll be back later when I've had me some lunch.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

let's begin

I'm town, don't you try scumpainting me). Please explain.
    "don't scumpaint me bro"

Ok then (VOTES SCREAMS) Trying to look useful but can't really be useful by jumping around and trying to guess rolecards and to get claims (AKA TPR hunting) when nothing happened yet.
    -proceeds to scumpaint screams as TPR fishing

Would you be egg-ging right now? This feels like the incarnation of hedging lol. You are sitting on the fence so hard it's about to cut you in half....
    -then proceeds to scumpaint yoek as edging

Can we stop talking about healers now though? That's probably the worst form of TPR-hunting.

All of that speech about post analysis is all true, but it could come from any alignment, it's NAI.
    backs off scumpainting screams for TPR fishing to buddy me instead about game mechanics.

side note: screams was ironically scumpainting me as TPR fishing too but we can work on that later

What? Elaborate. Your post sounds like scum trying to have a free out of jail card + discredit on an opponent.
    annnnnnnnnnndd back to scumpainting, this time on masterpiece

Care to re-state your reasons on Masterpiece?
    Didn't "beedude" say he was going to bed? SLEEP = SCUM
    Umm, I must admit that after re-reading Scream's posts, there isn't much TPR-hunting agenda... I guess I'll let it go for now lol.
    Leaving my vote on (VOTES SWAG) for the night, he popped in and pooped out right after, and didn't contribute much.

after blasting masterpiece for his dumb logic.. proceeds to do the same exact fucking thing to swag..

to be honest, you could say smiley was just getting a reaction or putting pressure on people but I dont town read this

-vote S-FM :(

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

Anyway, I had a post typed up on my thoughts about yolk smileyface and Masterpiece... but it seems to have disappeared. Rip

I’ll summarize it:

I think Masterpiece is scummy, and I feel as though Harold might be bussing them. They were the first person they voted and wrote a massive wall post on them - something I feel is really unnatural at this stage in the game. Who writes wall posts so early on in the game? It feels really forced to me.

I think smileyface is also quite scummy, second scummiest player alive in my opinion. I don’t understand their position and it feels as though they’re deliberately all over the place, and I feel like their OMGUS on tolk is really fake and that yolk shouldn’t be scumread yet. I think yolk is really towny, and I refuse to believe scum would come up with fake reasons to push their team mate - fake reasons usually come from scum being unsure what reason to come up with for voting a townie.

In conclusion: strong scum read on smileyface, Harold and Mr. Eyecancer for a profile picture
    And I really like yolk, and have a weaker townread on the person acting like Efe

46. ISO #246

So: Harold and the other person whose name I can’t remember are omgussing - but the other one isn’t interacting with them. Perhaps smileyface has a more important role than the other two? But then that would imply they might know each other’s roles lol. But that wouldn’t make sense If they had no night chat. Hm

47. ISO #247

Can Thanos and Swag stop acting like Efe? Now I have no clue who did what anymore. I will read any further attempts to pretend to be someone else to be scummy. Town needs to be forthcoming or at least not misleading about their identity, for both meta reasons and for not fucking up with my memory. Meta is sometimes useful. Especially in games like this.

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

@Stealthbomber16 , are we allowed to claim we didn’t submit a role?
    all players were required to submit a role but if you want to try that shit go for it lmao

50. ISO #250

@Stealthbomber16 , did the Mafia have a night chat?
    maf/triad/demons/cult would have all had a night chat