?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    Riiiight, I honestly don't think I'm going to get anything more out of you, sad that you seem to think mechanics are the only way to solve a game.
    its all about survival now. at any cost. people out there are always looking for an angle. looking to play on your weakness. they measure you by what they can take from you. by how they can use you to live.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    okay so this is disturbing.. on so many levels..
    Why? That's along the lines of what I would expect the alignment list to look like (BEFORE RECIEVING MY ROLECARD, not influenced by anything in my rolecard, I'm town, don't you try scumpainting me). Please explain.
    Scum.
    -vote S-FM yoek

This is not an exercise. Get your cooking tools and eat this egg. I repeat, this is not a test.
    Please No Picture Shameing. This Is My Safe Space.
    Lettuce Not?

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    Care to elaborate? I'd ping you, but sadly, FM accounts do not take pings.
    Town has to eliminate all the other roles. Makes it seem we cannot win with neutrals if they are in game.

So it's not standard get rid of x number of scum to win. It's get rid of x number of scum and potential neutrals

in which we know nothing ab what exists on the board.

the neutrals and or scum could possibly have an advantage, and since a few of them only need 51% to win, they need to get some mislynchs which is easy in a secret set up with anon accounts.

bed forrealz now.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    its all about survival now. at any cost. people out there are always looking for an angle. looking to play on your weakness. they measure you by what they can take from you. by how they can use you to live.
    Yes that's called reality, and it can be a bitch.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Did host give you that avatar? Have you read the entire thread?
    Yes, for I have refused to sumbit to host tyranny of "sumbitting MSPaint avatars", in other words kneeling and bowing to the oppressor. In fact, I think that the host is a good counter train to Yoek. wink wink

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

imma add 4 more mechanics related observations to consider

1. we likely invented a majority if not all roles in this fm. counterclaiming is going to be a slippier slope than i originally considered

consider that if a scum player invented a town role and it was given to a player on the ropes, they'd push the role to be unfeasible or underpowered in an uncertain scope after that player revealed it. there is a lot of lee-way

2. we do not know if last wills are enabled. please contact your local fm host just in case. do not give scum extra room.

3. ill preemptively say that i highly doubt a healing role was invented. doesnt seem like first nature for people to invent insane healing roles given the requirements to play and ive yet to see a picture of one. unless you consider me to be an ambulance driver (with one seat) or a healing egg.

4. we do not know if reveal is on? i dont think mafia had a night chat

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Town has to eliminate all the other roles. Makes it seem we cannot win with neutrals if they are in game.

So it's not standard get rid of x number of scum to win. It's get rid of x number of scum and potential neutrals

in which we know nothing ab what exists on the board.

the neutrals and or scum could possibly have an advantage, and since a few of them only need 51% to win, they need to get some mislynchs which is easy in a secret set up with anon accounts.

bed forrealz now.
    Isn't that quite standard though?

If we don't suck, we should be good

10. ISO #110

Why? That's along the lines of what I would expect the alignment list to look like (BEFORE RECIEVING MY ROLECARD, not influenced by anything in my rolecard, I'm town, don't you try scumpainting me). Please explain.

-vote S-FM yoek

This is not an exercise. Get your cooking tools and eat this egg. I repeat, this is not a test.

Lettuce Not?
    Oh hell no you don't.

You don't get to do that, then use the word Lettuce, and expect everything to just be peachy.

You realize that this egg is your kryptonite right?

11. ISO #111

Yes, for I have refused to sumbit to host tyranny of "sumbitting MSPaint avatars", in other words kneeling and bowing to the oppressor. In fact, I think that the host is a good counter train to Yoek. wink wink
    i don't buy that. you did that intentionally

that is mspaint font

source: my magnum opus drawing

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post

1. we likely invented a majority if not all roles in this fm. counterclaiming is going to be a slippier slope than i originally considered

consider that if a scum player invented a town role and it was given to a player on the ropes, they'd push the role to be unfeasible or underpowered in an uncertain scope after that player revealed it. there is a lot of lee-way

2. we do not know if last wills are enabled. please contact your local fm host just in case. do not give scum extra room.

3. ill preemptively say that i highly doubt a healing role was invented. doesnt seem like first nature for people to invent insane healing roles given the requirements to play and ive yet to see a picture of one. unless you consider me to be an ambulance driver (with one seat) or a healing egg.

My role is a standard FM role with a little twist.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Yeah mechanics are great and all but how about some other thread presence, like offering reads and talking about situations pertaining to whats going on in the thread.

This is a friendly jibba jabba.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

oh I thought we were suppose to draw our roles

so we can infer that yolk is probably lynch proof and night immune
    What? No we can't infer that lol, avatars and roles aren't linked, or at least have no confirmed link, so that's a horrible reasoning if you say that you now know that we aren't supposed to draw our roles...
    somebody might literally have the role yolk, however
    but... whyyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Harold View Post
    you sound like hard boiled scum. crack him, boys.
    -vote S-FM Harold

you cracked me up

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Yeah mechanics are great and all but how about some other thread presence, like offering reads and talking about situations pertaining to whats going on in the thread.

This is a friendly jibba jabba.
    laying some basic mechanical observations out for everyone playing the game sounded like a more pro town strategy then fucking around over an egg pic for the next 150 pages

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

My role is a standard FM role with a little twist.
    Spoiler : Seizure alert :

Stoppeth in mediately befoar sumding bad sharpens. Thanks.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

laying some basic mechanical observations out for everyone playing the game sounded like a more pro town strategy then fucking around over an egg pic for the next 150 pages
    Well in my experience scum tend to "lay out" these mechanical situations to appear town and avoid communicating in the thread/posting reads, just want to make sure time isn't wasted speculating on the unknown, driving the thread into nothing.

Egg talk is better then discussing what if's hands down.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Well in my experience scum tend to "lay out" these mechanical situations to appear town and avoid communicating in the thread/posting reads, just want to make sure time isn't wasted speculating on the unknown, driving the thread into nothing.

I agree the mechanics talk is just like host meta speculating, it only seems like it's moving the game forward without actually moving the game forward.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Oh hell no you don't.

You don't get to do that, then use the word Lettuce, and expect everything to just be peachy.

You realize that this egg is your kryptonite right?
    Ok then
    -vote S-FM Screams
    Trying to look useful but can't really be useful by jumping around and trying to guess rolecards and to get claims (AKA TPR hunting) when nothing happened yet.

If you convince me I'll vote the host, mr Screams

40. ISO #140

What? No we can't infer that lol, avatars and roles aren't linked, or at least have no confirmed link, so that's a horrible reasoning if you say that you now know that we aren't supposed to draw our roles...

but... whyyyy
    \
    avatar and role don't have a direct correlation per se. but some have already submitted that they designed their ms paint around their role or not.

i missed this. we cannot counterclaim whether we created a role or not. that will be important later on. a mafia member can still say they made a role but we can't reveal the actual role we made.

you and ur tesla are so smart
    just getting the basics out of the way while i drive to mcdonalds

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

I agree the mechanics talk is just like host meta speculating, it only seems like it's moving the game forward without actually moving the game forward.
    Strange, coming from you, is it not? =) (=

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Ok then
    -vote S-FM Screams
    Trying to look useful but can't really be useful by jumping around and trying to guess rolecards and to get claims (AKA TPR hunting) when nothing happened yet.

If you convince me I'll vote the host, mr Screams
    lol if you think I'm tpr hunting you're nuts.

lynching me only serves you if you're evil.

45. ISO #145

avatar and role don't have a direct correlation per se. but some have already submitted that they designed their ms paint around their role or not.

i missed this. we cannot counterclaim whether we created a role or not. that will be important later on. a mafia member can still say they made a role but we can't reveal the actual role we made.

You have a Tesla and you go to McDonalds? Obvious incoherence, confirmed scum

46. ISO #146

I had mcdonalds for dinner

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

lol if you think I'm tpr hunting you're nuts.

lynching me only serves you if you're evil.

I'm not against being nuts.
    And you have no proof of that
    I'm not asking you for proofs though, simply... convincing arguments. Which you did not give. So for now, you are my little nut

50. ISO #150

Strange, coming from you, is it not? =) (=
    Stating I'm a TPR with a classic FM role with slight variation and stating that I did not receive the role I submitted is not mechanics conversation...it's providing evidence that there are classic roles (at least) sprinkled in the set up, and that least some of us didn't get the roles we submitted.

I think what I provided is helpful for those who are smart enough to derive the information from it :P