4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

in the midst of the silly posts lets establish some things that we can observe for the rest of the game

1. we do not necessarily have the role in our profile picture, though we may
    2. if yoek (for example) claims he's actually a town egg toward eod to avoid being lynched real egg should cc or else they are dumb as hell
    3. there are certainly no duplicate roles in this and almost certainly no non pr roles.
    4. there is probably not (fmpov) lore in this setup
    5. i am claiming immediately that i do not have a car no do i drive i am also not asian

agree disagree?

either way;
    read this how you will. glhf

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    in the midst of the silly posts lets establish some things that we can observe for the rest of the game

1. we do not necessarily have the role in our profile picture, though we may
    2. if yoek (for example) claims he's actually a town egg toward eod to avoid being lynched real egg should cc or else they are dumb as hell
    3. there are certainly no duplicate roles in this and almost certainly no non pr roles.
    4. there is probably not (fmpov) lore in this setup
    5. i am claiming immediately that i do not have a car no do i drive i am also not asian

agree disagree?

either way;
    read this how you will. glhf
    I agree, I am not vanilla town. I am PR.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    why should you care so much that i care? so are you scum? im really starting to think you are. since you are unwilling to compromise.
    That No-You shit doesn't work on me, real cute. Already backpeddling yourself into a corner are we?

I've said nothing about compromising , so for you to assume that, is a clear discredit, or as I like to call it "creating a false narrative."

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    That No-You shit doesn't work on me, real cute. Already backpeddling yourself into a corner are we?

I've said nothing about compromising , so for you to assume that, is a clear discredit, or as I like to call it "creating a false narrative."
    maybe your just a bad egg..

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Like hear me out, not trying to be a bitch but like i admit right off the rip, i randomly chose you to be scum. OK your reaction to that seems like frozen wolf, your tone is more tense, you fired back a "no - u" like your not acting how I believe a town would act in your situation, could be wrong but just in my feelings right now yah dig?

Baby you da best

Best i evaah had best i evah haddd

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Like hear me out, not trying to be a bitch but like i admit right off the rip, i randomly chose you to be scum. OK your reaction to that seems like frozen wolf, your tone is more tense, you fired back a "no - u" like your not acting how I believe a town would act in your situation, could be wrong but just in my feelings right now yah dig?

Baby you da best

Best i evaah had best i evah haddd

This reaction is so scummy trying to swing back into being fun loving no frills town.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

honestly at this point your the one making yourself look bad.
    More hollow shade, i'm hittin yah with accusations and feelings and examples.

You fire back with. "Bro go home you've had to much 2 drink."

Yeah i'll take my chances driving wolf.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

More hollow shade, i'm hittin yah with accusations and feelings and examples.

You fire back with. "Bro go home you've had to much 2 drink."

Yeah i'll take my chances driving wolf.
    honestly right now i laugh at your accusation. unless you have a lead. if not ur point is mute and if you stay awhile and listen ill most likely have one tomorrow.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

honestly right now i laugh at your accusation. unless you have a lead. if not ur point is mute and if you stay awhile and listen ill most likely have one tomorrow.
    So do you think that only mechanical evidence is sufficient enough to warrent a lynch?

41. ISO #91

-vote S-FM yoke

i merely have a pencil in my hand all i can do is write legislation. and defend with nothing but this pencil..

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

i mean if its the ppls will lynch me kill me out right.. however, i do agree with your deduction.
    Riiiight, I honestly don't think I'm going to get anything more out of you, sad that you seem to think mechanics are the only way to solve a game.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    Oh, just saying... You don't have to listen to my avatar
    lynch this
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

50. ISO #100