{Ban List} Chapito: 1-S2-1-6490710 DesertFox: 1-S2-1-8201544 Throwing, Griefing, Skyping
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Chapito: 1-S2-1-6490710 DesertFox: 1-S2-1-8201544 Throwing, Griefing, Skyping

I usually let it ride when I come across throwers/griefers but this one was so blatant it drove me to sign up for this site and report them. I was silencer. I'm reporting the Mason Leader (#14) first, and my teammate Dragon Head (#15) second.

From the start, 14's chat and play are annoying as hell. He tries to recruit me as a Mason 3 times in a row. I questioned if there even was an Auditor, since no one claimed audited. Then 14 lynches an Investigator who confirms ML's crimes (Soliciting). He lynches Spy who has a solid lead implicating/confirming who evils are. For every legitimate town defense, 14 shouts "LIES" "I HAVE A NIGGER DETECTOR" etc. 14 begins voting exactly the same way as the DH, ignoring any/all input from other town.

At the end of the game, both 14 (ML) and 15 (DH) suicide, and "Nobody" wins.

I initially wasn't going to report 15, my teammate Dragon Head, but his gameplay was increasingly suspicious. He told me not to Silence the chatty ML, suggesting letting him speak would be favorable to us. This got my antennae up. My suspicions were confirmed when ML and DH started posting the same type of messages and voted in lockstep: Choice, timing, trial, and verdicts. At night, towards the end of the game, DH told me "5 is Vet btw." It's possible this was a lucky guess via elimination, but more likely imo that he received the info (or observed first-hand) 5's PM to the ML. Lastly, on the final day I was alive, I had silenced 14 (ML) so I could soapbox and accuse him of throwing/teaming. 15 (DH) then threw (literally) and griefed me by 1) voting up me, his known/confirmed teammate Silencer and 2) Guiltying me. Further proof that he specifically griefed can be found in his night chat to me: "You must be a nigger lover" etc.

At the end of the game, both 14 (ML) and 15 (DH) suicide, and "Nobody" wins.

Explicitly, I argue that 14 threw by going so far beyond "poor play" due to his words and actions. Explicitly, I argue that 15 threw and griefed by siding with known ML and trying/guiltying his teammate.

Implicitly, I argue that 14/15 are cheating skyping teamers. They didn't both have to suicide. One of them simply could have not suicided and at least then someone would have one. They played together, they voted together, they tried together; they died together. Cheaters.

Replay attached.
    Last edited by Wonderfalls; September 19th, 2019 at 07:35 PM. Reason: added more grief proof + ID no's

2. ISO #2

Re: Chapito & DesertFox - ML and DH Teaming/Throwing

Account Name: DesertFox
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8201544
    In-Game Name: Nigger Slayer
    In-Game Number: 15
    Crimes Committed: Throwing, Griefing, Skyping
    Hotkey: Ctrl + 3

Account Name: Chapito
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6490710
    In-Game Name: Local White Supremacist
    In-Game Number: 14
    Crimes Committed: Throwing, Skyping
    Hotkey: Ctrl + 4

My Name: Wonderfalls
    My Account ID: 1-S2-1-6145316
    My In-Game Name: The Lucky Sharter
    My In-Game Number: 8
    My Crimes Committed: Truth-Bombing
    My Hotkey: Ctrl + 2

After reading through the other reports, I see some kind of a Transcript or Synopsis of the game is usually required. I'm happy to oblige:

# Lobby
    Zaden (1) asks for a save. Zacharee (14) is repicked and hosts an 8-2-2-2-1 (Town/Maf/Tri/Neut/Any). Save begins at Night 1.

# Night 1
    The Any-Random rolls Triad. 15-DH calls it a "shit save." 15-DH kills Town Doctor. Mafia kills Triad's Vanguard. Now both Mafia and Triad have 2 players each.

# Day 2
    14-ML says "I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS" and 15-DH says "I aproove of him." 15-DH says "this shit save has mafia and triad LOL." Private ballot results in Mafia's Godfather being tried and lynched. Both town Detectives immediately give up on life.

# Night 2
    15-DH tells me not to silence 14-ML. 15-DH kills Mafia's Mafioso. Mafia tries to kill NI 15-DH. 14-ML tries to recruit me as a Mason.

# Day 3
    Town Jailor has a heart attack. 14-ML says "I sense 13 is a possible nigger." Investigator shares his LW, which reflects an accurate crime record for 14-ML. Spy shares his LW, which clearly implicates 15 as being NI. 14-ML calls for 13/Investigator's death. 15-DH calls for 4/Spy's death. 14-ML tries, guilties, and lynches the Investigator.

# Night 3
    I tell 15-DH that 14-ML is Mason Leader. Town Spy commits suicide. 15-DH kills Town Doctor. 14-ML tries to recruit me as a Mason for the 2nd time.

# Day 4
    Town Spy and his LW implicating 15-DH are revealed in the graveyard. 14-ML disregards the Spy's findings and neither mentions nor pursues 15-DH. I ask if there's an Auditor, and 14-ML says "I say no." Player #9 says, to 14-ML, "I think 15 is a secret nigger." 14-ML defends 15-DH and says in response, "I think 9 JUST SAID SOME HERESY." I accuse 14-ML of throwing. 14-ML claims he's cult. 15-DH says I "[am] a nigger." Player #9 (Cultist) is tried, guiltied, and lynched. 14-ML denies he is throwing.

# Night 4
    15-DH asks me, "Are you a nigger?" 15-DH kills the remaining Cultist. I silence the Mason Leader. 14-ML tries to recruit me as a Mason for the 3rd time despite insisting there is no Auditor to convert me into a recruitable Citizen.

# Day 5
    At this point, there are only three remaining players:

[08] Silencer (Me)
    [14] Mason Leader (Chapito)
    [15] Dragon Head (DesertFox)

Triad can now outvote the Mason Leader and win. Mason Leader is now silenced. I grandstand and soapbox 14-ML's actions. 15-DH defends 14-ML and accuses me of "lies" and "being a nigger."

Reminder, Triad now has the votes to win as long as 15-DH and I both vote up and guilty 14-ML.

Instead, 15-DH accuses me, his known Silencer teammate, of being Mafia. 15-DH votes me, his known Silencer teammate up. 14-ML joins with 15-DH and tries, guilties, and lynches me. Yes, they both guilty me. Even though 15-DH had the votes for a Triad win, he guiltied his teammate. In the context of 15-DH's chats to and about me, I argue this is not only throwing but also griefing.

Both 14-ML and 15-DH suicide.

# Night 5
    Now that it's only 14-ML and 15-DH remaining, surely the Dragon Head will shoot the Mason Leader for a Triad win, right? Nope. Both 14-ML and 15-DH suicided the day before. if 14-ML hadn't suicided, town would've won. If 15-DH hadn't suicided, Triad would've won.

# Day 6
    Both 14-ML and 15-DH are dead.

Nobody wins because they both threw, and in my humble opinion, teamed/skyped.
    Last edited by Wonderfalls; September 19th, 2019 at 07:37 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Chapito: 1-S2-1-6490710 DesertFox: 1-S2-1-8201544 Throwing, Griefing, Skyping

rumox warned us about those two players before.

DesertFox: 1-S2-1-8201544
    Chapito: 1-S2-1-6490710

Chapito used to be known as greedy in a past report.

Intentional Gamethrowing: Chapito as Mason Leader kept going against town leads at every opportunity and spammed preventing them from doing any lynching. He also kept trying to recruit the silencer 3 times in a row. Both players suicide at the end resulting in no one winning.

Skyping: Both players suicide at the end of the game without any chat indication. They are also in adjacent slots.

I recommend a straight Banlist x 2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Chapito: 1-S2-1-6490710 DesertFox: 1-S2-1-8201544 Throwing, Griefing, Skyping

Hello I am one of the individuals who has been banned for Throwing, Griefing, and Skyping all of which I admit to and respect the following decision in the banning of my account. I only have one question, how long will this ban last? My StarCraft 2 username is Chapito, I accept the ban, I admit I went to far, but will I be able to play Mafia again?

Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9