1. ISO #1

LetsGoFirm: 1-S2-1-11028539

Account Name: LetsGoFirm
    Account ID:1-S2-1-11028539
    In-Game Name: First replay : EXPERIENCE TWO TWO
    Second replay : Tancredo Lombardi

Crimes Committed: Hacking & Possible Bank Hacking

Your Account Name: PetyrBaelish
    Summary: Hacking : In the first replay we see him as marshall (setup: 2 reveals 4 lynches), on the first reveal he got 4 evils, on the second reveal he got the remaining 2 evils and game ends. On the second replay hes marshall again ( setup: 2 reveals 2 lynches) on the first reveal he got 2 triad, then he died before second reveal. Possibly bank hacking : 40 000 points, when 7 games played. I dont know if Cardinal his rank is legit.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Petyr Baelish; August 24th, 2019 at 11:24 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: LetsGoFirm 1-S2-1-11028539

First Replay:

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-11028539 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:
    E

Previous Offenses:
    Innocent

Player Offenses:
    Innocent

Key Points:
    Players in question:
    LetsGoFirm-EXPERIENCE TWO TWO-6

Game:

Setup: 2 Group Executions and 4 people.
    Names: N/A
    Roles: Marshall
    N1: 13(CULTIST) Invites 8(AMNESIAC) to join his cult.
    D2: 3(VIGILANTE) was executed in a jail cell while 1(MASON LEADER), was shot dead. Marshall reveals and asks for role's. 13(CULTIST) gets lynched first after not pming his role, 9(GODFATHER) soon follows after a survivor claim, 14(DISGUISER) is the third to be lynched followed by 7(CONSORT).
    D3: Marshall -lynch's again for his last time and gets the remaining two evils; 8(CULTIST) and, 12(ARSONIST) to make the town win the game with only two members gone.
    Endgame: Everyone is calling 6 a cheater or very lucky. Thing that I notice right away is- That was his first marshall win.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, Literally all the evils were killed in the first two lynching days so the evils had NO chance winning.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?
    Maybe, 10(Hotkey-2) says on Day 3 "i'm skyping him" I don't know who is he referring to or if he was joking but could be something to look into.

Punishment:
    This is my opinion of the first replay: He played VERY well. He knew how to solo out someone in the log and he got lucky with two of the lynches because they didn't pm role.

My verdict: Innocent

Additional Notes:
    This first replay is really hard to decide. He played like a pro, He is a donator of over $100 so I would be surprised if he cheated. I didn't find any evidence of bank hacking but, 20k points are given to cardinal's when they donate. He may have gotten another 20k points from something (I'm not sure what that would be) and he may not have cheated it in. I couldn't find anything on the forums that would prove he has ever been punished before. As I said earlier, This guy played like a pro. Using the player (Tracker?) in the log menu. Thanks for the report!

Second Replay:

SC ID VERIFICATION

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:
    Innocent

Player Offenses:

Key Points:
    Players in question:
    LetsGoFirm-Tancredo Lombardi-10

Game:

Setup: 2 Group Executions 2 people
    D2: 9(LOOKOUT) gets executed in a jail cell, 3(???) gets cleaned by 8(IM), and 7(SPY) was shot dead. 10(MARSHALL) reveals ti be marshall and then the pms come in. 8(IM) gets lynched first after they claimed sheriff Marshall doesn't even answer when 8(IM) asks why- all he says is "Get 8". 12(LIAISON) gets lynched next after what would seem is a past lw was pasted before he corrected himself. Two of the Three triads are now gone.
    N2: 14(DRAGONHEAD) decides he has enough with this "hacker" and kills the Marshall in revenge. 5(BODYGUARD) tries to protect marshall but doesn't read rolecards.
    D3: No-one gets lynched but 11(BUSDRIVER) gets confirmed.
    N3: Arson burns 1 person.
    D4: No-one gets lynched.
    N4: 5(BODYGUARD) gets executed by jailor.
    D5: Ends half way with the replay getting cut short.

I don't know who won.

Suggested Punishment:
    I think he may actually be cheating but I'm not sure. So I will leave it to my higher ups to decide the right course of action.

Additional Notes:
    Thanks for this report, This one was confusing to do because he is a donator of a high sum of money and he played like a boss the first game. I'm sorry if this affected you in anyway. If you could tell us what the outcome of the game was that would help a lot.

3. ISO #3

LetsGoFirm - Role Hacking

Username/Account Name- LetsGoFirm
    SC2 ID/Account ID- 1-S2-1-11028539
    In-Game Name- Orazio Ricci - Marshal

I was Jury
    Orazio was Marshal.

N1 : I went to 15 N1 as an Agent and found all the people who Visited 15.
    15 VB 11 5 13

D2: 8 Marshall Activates Lynch and Proceeds to Lynch all 3 Mafia players one by one without proper leads.

This ruined the game entirely.

CHEAT.SC2Replay

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: LetsGoFirm - Role Hacking

SC ID VERIFICATION

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:
    Audit- Bank Cheat found: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...S2-1-11028539?

Player Offenses:
    Role Hacking, Bank Hacking

Key Points:
    Players in question:
    LetsGoFirm-Orazio Ricci-8

Game:

Setup: N/A
    D2: 8(MARSHALL) lynches 3(GODFATHER), 7(AGENT), AND 6(DISGUISER) after they all claim very believable roles.
    N2: 14(VIGILANTE) suicides.
    D3: No kill. 8(MARSHALL) lynches 4(JESTER) who claimed doc.
    N3: 8(MARSHALL) suicides at the hands of the jester.
    D4: The Town is useless without their Marshall. Lynches 12(JESTER)
    N4: 1(VETERAN) suicides at the hands of jester.
    D5: The town is lead on a lynching spree- putting everyone but 5 up. Finally they lynch 15(ARSONIST) to end the game.

Yes, Marshall lynched all three mafia in one day so they had NO chance winning.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?
    LetsGoFirm = Bank hacking.

Suggested Punishment:
    Permaban. This guy is obviously cheating (Bank and normal).

Additional Notes:
    Thanks for taking your time to make this report, this guy has been reported three times already today so your report pushed him over the edge so I thank you. He won't be bothering anyone anymore.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I dont know how the second game ended because i left in the middle of the game. Anyway if you say that hes clear then i think ill belive you, but he still looks suspicious asf. As my friend said
    What makes me feel weird about it is the 7 games played It's 100% not true so he's an alt for sure now, how does an alt have cardinal status and high skills like that is a mystery
    I dont know too what is the logic of having a cardinal status on 7 games account. He donated large amount of dollars on a game he never played? Or maybe there is a way to hack a status?

9. ISO #9

100% He is getting banned. Soon after this report came in, we investigated further and found out that he was a bank hacker and a normal hacker. FYI Audit means I'm not sure what to do so it calls a higher up staff to come look.

I am linking a report that was sent maybe 3 hours after I processed yours. Confirmed that he was a hacker as well as a bank hacker.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...m-Role-Hacking

As I said.. He was definitely hacking but I thought since he was a donator of over $200 it would be un-wise of him to cheat.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11