{Watch List} xyzzy: 1-S2-1-1514292
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

xyzzy: 1-S2-1-1514292

Account Name: xyzzy
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1514292
    In-Game Name: harambe

Crimes Committed: Skyping, Game Throwing.

Account Name: Atrophylllll
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1367993
    In-Game Name: McRubbin

Crimes Committed: Skyping.

Your Account Name: The one, The only, FAITHFUL!
    Summary:
    This game was a weird one. N1 4(LIAISON) says "dont kill 8, im on skupe with him" Then D2 11(DRAGONHEAD) says "4 and 8 are skyping, do we kill them?" We vote up 4(LIAISON) and he says "*frick* u guys, 10 11 are evil, so am i, *frick* i" N2 no-one gets killed because 8(EXECUTIONER) is NI. We lynch 10(SILENCER) because I wasn't really paying attention on what was going on outside of my own game when we should've lynched 8(EXECUTIONER) because he was skyping BUT we lynched 10(SILENCER) and thats the end of D3. N3 11(DRAGONHEAD) tries to kill me but bd steps in the way and scarifies 2(WITCH). D4 we lynch 11(DRAGONHEAD) again because I didn't realize that there were skypers. N4 Triad dead idk what MM was doing. D5 I'm just retardo right now and I am 100% sure there is an arson we lynch 12(JAILOR). N5 nothing. D5 I finally tune into my head and we were about to lynch 15(MASS MURDERER) but he left so we lynched 12(SHERIFF) because he was annoying as hell.

I know there was more crimes committed. Idk if guy giving away his triad buddy because he was skyping and skyping is illegal.

Have a blessed day!

-Faithful

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: A whole lotta reports.

There is only enough evidence on this player.

xyzzy 1-S2-1-1514292

Night 1: 4 the liaison claims that he is skyping with 8 the executioner, and asks triad to not kill him.
    Day 2: The dragon head disapproves and shares this with everyone else. 4 is lynched while revealing his triad teammates.

Everyone loses interest and the game naturally flows toward a town win.

Crimes:
    Intential-gamethrowing and Skyping

Punishment:
    WL x 3

Comments:
    This is a good example why pretending to hack or skype is punishable as if they were real. Even though we had no evidence that those two players were skyping, 4 simply claiming skype ruined the game.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: A whole lotta reports.

Think of it like this: If I was in a game with you and I said "Faithful and I are skyping", should you be punished for it?

Basically there is no evidence on the other player. He never talks. We need a replay where the skyping is more involved in the game.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11