Account Name: xyzzy
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1514292
In-Game Name: harambe

Crimes Committed: Skyping, Game Throwing.

Account Name: Atrophylllll
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1367993
In-Game Name: McRubbin

Crimes Committed: Skyping.

Your Account Name: The one, The only, FAITHFUL!
Summary:
This game was a weird one. N1 4(LIAISON) says "dont kill 8, im on skupe with him" Then D2 11(DRAGONHEAD) says "4 and 8 are skyping, do we kill them?" We vote up 4(LIAISON) and he says "*frick* u guys, 10 11 are evil, so am i, *frick* i" N2 no-one gets killed because 8(EXECUTIONER) is NI. We lynch 10(SILENCER) because I wasn't really paying attention on what was going on outside of my own game when we should've lynched 8(EXECUTIONER) because he was skyping BUT we lynched 10(SILENCER) and thats the end of D3. N3 11(DRAGONHEAD) tries to kill me but bd steps in the way and scarifies 2(WITCH). D4 we lynch 11(DRAGONHEAD) again because I didn't realize that there were skypers. N4 Triad dead idk what MM was doing. D5 I'm just retardo right now and I am 100% sure there is an arson we lynch 12(JAILOR). N5 nothing. D5 I finally tune into my head and we were about to lynch 15(MASS MURDERER) but he left so we lynched 12(SHERIFF) because he was annoying as hell.

I know there was more crimes committed. Idk if guy giving away his triad buddy because he was skyping and skyping is illegal.

Have a blessed day!

-Faithful