Account Name #2: LAZYGAMER
    Account ID (Aeramo): 1-S2-1-3274326
    Account ID (LAZYGAMER): 1-S2-1-2770534
    In-Game Name (Aeramo): Sorrel
    In-Game Name (LAZYGAMER): Blueface Baby

Crimes Committed:
    Gamethrowing for both

Your Account Name: Faithful
    Summary: Me(VANGUARD), 9(DECEIVER), and 14(DRAGONHEAD) were playing a really good game. Staying low and slow, getting all the main people that mattered. It was D8 and we had all three of us alive. 2(VIGILANTE), 7(INVESTIGATOR), and 6(VETERAN) were the last town alive. It was a 3v3 situation so no-one would be voted up. Then for some unknown reason- 14(DRAGONHEAD) votes 9(DECEIVER) up and they lynch him because the votes could only be a 2-3 guilty winning. The thing that makes me mad is, 14(DRAGONHEAD) isn't a new player so it would seem he did this intentionally. After 9(DECEIVER) gets guilted, he lets the town know that 14(DRAGONHEAD) is the dragonhead. Here is why I think 9(DECEIVER) is gamethrowing. If 9(LAZYGAMER) didn't tell town that, they wouldn't know who the dragonhead was therefore 2(VIGILANTE) could shoot 14(DRAGONHEAD) and not get a kill leading to a 2v2 and a triad win.

In this case, I would feel like we could've won if both 14 didn't screw up first and then again if 9 didn't screw up after.

Thanks,
    Faithful

-Mafia- (147).SC2Replay
    Last edited by Faithful; August 26th, 2019 at 04:17 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Two game throws from mafia.

1-S2-1-3274326 Aeramo
    I would like to punish only the DH.

In 3v3 situation, DH decided to vote on the deceiver, causing the deceiver to reactionary gamethrow back.

Intentional Gamethrowing

Recommended Action:
    WLx2

Notes:
    I didn't punish LazyGamer, because when someone gamethrows, their allies can just give up and not think about it.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3