Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crier

Re: Crier

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    How can you be so sure?

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    By knowing that you're not crazy... well, I think...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

“There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

Amen

Imagine if a Witch or an Auditor could indirectly speak with the Mafia -- should they be able to? Why or why not? Other Neutral Evils are at the mercy of being killed each night with little to no way of defending themselves and yet we're okay with a role in the same category being grossly stronger by comparison.
    Well, wasn't there discussion about witch making herself immune to any attacks only once by selecting herself as both targets? I would have sworn that was on the patch notes.

As for auditor, maybe he will have a stronger sort of night immunity. If an evil killing role approaches them, he might live AND silence them for the day. As a form of blackmail and a taste of their own medicine for the mafia/triad, the auditor had threatened to have his fellow governmental minions leak the would-be killer's criminal record to the town government if he was killed. (of course the town instantly knowing the evil role's identity upon auditor death is NOT gonna happen, just a lore explanation for his immunity)

1. Imagine if a Witch or an Auditor could indirectly speak with the Mafia -- should they be able to? Why or why not? Other Neutral Evils are at the mercy of being killed each night with little to no way of defending themselves and yet we're okay with a role in the same category being grossly stronger by comparison.
    The thing is if pms are on then Witch and Auditor usually can easly contact with Mafia. Especially Auditor has easy time doing that, Witch is more tricky but she can then control GF every night if she finds him.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Well, wasn't there discussion about witch making herself immune to any attacks only once by selecting herself as both targets? I would have sworn that was on the patch notes.

As for auditor, maybe he will have a stronger sort of night immunity. If an evil killing role approaches them, he might live AND silence them for the day. As a form of blackmail and a taste of their own medicine for the mafia/triad, the auditor had threatened to have his fellow governmental minions leak the would-be killer's criminal record to the town government if he was killed. (of course the town instantly knowing the evil role's identity upon auditor death is NOT gonna happen, just a lore explanation for his immunity)
    Yeah. The Witch Night Immunity is intended to work on the first attempted kill (you'll still die if attacked twice.) Afterward, she will not have any sort of immunity. The goal was to give her a bit more flexibility with controlling people to visit her safely early on. In the one play test where I got to see it in action -- it didn't really help much lol.. So it may be reverted. Normally I'm opposed to slapping night immunity on anything unless it's absolutely necessary (see Poisoner) but the opportunity to try out a 1-shot version of NI seemed interesting.

My point was that Judge, compared to Witch or Auditor (we'll omit Cult for this one) is significantly stronger in most ways. It's the only Neutral Evil that can usually kill anyone and during the day, for starters. Add to that having a channel of communication with all scum, invalidating all Government roles or confirmed roles.. and yeah, well. I still stand by that if the general consensus is to leave Judge able to talk at night -- your idea makes sense but I'm not messing with the role outside of what's listed currently.