S-FM The Agency: Chapter I - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

We have 9 whole hours left, i will be back later to do another post run down of recent events, from what i have skim read it seems stuff has not moved in a major way, as i said i will return later
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    I don't think blink vs MM is TvT. I just have a feeling that one of them isn't town. I'm not really sure which one it is, but the discussion revolving around posts 141 and 147 make me view their dispute as not TvT.
    Yep, and I like how you're analyzing the situation. Gonna check that post 107, maybe Distorted tried to pocket me

Also, you aren't the most indecisive player in the world lol, and you're not bad :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Makes It To His Next Appointment*

*A Gold Coin Sits On My Desk*

Ah Mr. Wick Welcome To The Continental.. What Seems To be Ailing You Today?
    *Sends Out Email*

-vote Huey The Long
    Why?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Question is does this seem genuine?
    Why are you shading zerg without developping more on the topic? Also, it feels like what I imagine town!zerg as. I don't have any "town meta" for him, but this is, at least, not his scum/neutral meta.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Your thoughts on yagami - why do you think he is scummy? you comment on his RP a bunch but I really dont see where you progress into him being scummy; I think you are siding with the general consensus here.

With Blink it seems its riding on a gut feeling, than with zerg you seem to have a lot of random reasonings behind his post and then townread him? and because of that there is now the possiblity they are both the scum team. This is the biggest thing in your post that stuck out to me. Scum do this. This is a "buddy" but yet still leaving it from becoming a 'locked-town' situation.

MM:

so how does having that post make it scummy when he says that but towny when you do?

no...no this is 100% their meta. if D1 doesnt start wtih them voting each other just lynch them both.

For mine I want to address this:

I disagree. removing 1 inactive town from the game raises odds of hitting a scum, in every situation. if 2 inactive town were removed, much better odds. its 1 less player to have to pay attention to, and it narrows the PoE by 15%. that to me is ALWAYS a win situation in a setup like this.

agreed.

omg... I want to put this in my signature lol
    So to recapitulate @Distorted : You think Huey is scum because he is putting a lot of townread points into people without locking them as town? I can see the logic behind that, but I think it's far from being an absolute. Plus, ONLY SITHS DEAL IN ABSOLUTES.

But @ZergSoupYum I don't think he was pocketing me there, it's just pretty much what happens every game me and blink are in since over a year on the site lol.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

yeah this is scum blink isnt it. this is my 3rd time mentioning it and rather than addressing it with more than a quick post you start scumreading.

A town blink here would be responding with "why do you think im town?" instead, you townread him back for... saying ur town or scum? "you could be town, you could be scum" - how do you call that not leaving it open? lol
    I'm torn on that post. I don't think it's a pure scum tell from Huey to say what he said, but I do think that after actually reading Huey's long post, he is LITERALLY leaving it open for a lot of people. But at the same time, this is a one day game with not so much activity, so I think it's logical to leave things open?

The fact is, Blink is weird there, and I'm wondering if Blink - Huey interaction was scum theatre, since scum have a day chat.

12. ISO #212

Because, He Seems Scummy To Me. I Mean I Could Be Completely Wrong.. But Its What My Gut Is Telling Me..

However, Since You Asked Why.. I Think It Might Be A Safe Bet That Your His Scum Buddy..

Keep In Mind Im Trying To Read This Like Its Day 2 Or 3 So I Can Figure The Scum Out.. Because Its Only A One Day Event.
    It's not because it's a one day that you gotta make stuff up since you don't have the actual leads lol...

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why are you shading zerg without developping more on the topic? Also, it feels like what I imagine town!zerg as. I don't have any "town meta" for him, but this is, at least, not his scum/neutral meta.
    Answer is im not shading zerg i am asking you clowns if you think its genuine, i already have my read on zerg
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm torn on that post. I don't think it's a pure scum tell from Huey to say what he said, but I do think that after actually reading Huey's long post, he is LITERALLY leaving it open for a lot of people. But at the same time, this is a one day game with not so much activity, so I think it's logical to leave things open?

The fact is, Blink is weird there, and I'm wondering if Blink - Huey interaction was scum theatre, since scum have a day chat.
    It's funny you say an interaction between huey and myself is scum theatre. Please show me this and explain why you think so.

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Because, It Seems Like You Are Genuinely Trying To Figure It Out.. But You Have Yet To Provide A Base Reads List Other Then Trying To Figure Out Opening Statements..
    I've been clear throughout my posts on who i townread and scumread and why aswell.

The game is so small i dont feel i need to compile it into a. "Reads list post"

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

I've been clear throughout my posts on who i townread and scumread and why aswell.

The game is so small i dont feel i need to compile it into a. "Reads list post"
    Then Why Are You Asking Everyone For Theirs? Also, Yeah I Know You Have Been Pretty Clear In Your Thought Processes..

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227
    Ganelon

NotMafRichtofen has been removed from the game.

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

This is retarded, i have to cook some steak tips start a fire and enjoy my cooler full of beer. I think the team is MM and disto i'll lynch either of them.

Normally they try and gauge each others alignments but both coincidentally have chose to focous on me .

I am not scum i am town. I believe zerg is also town.

Yagami and huey are less likley to be town then zerg IMO, but have contributed enough reasonable thoughts to make me believe them to be town.

I had distorted to L2 and nothing happend. Yagami and MM were both on, this makes one of them at least conf town in my eyes because disto wasnt hammered. Im going to go with yagami. MM is who i think we should be lynching. Re read the thread if you want more of my reasonings. Peace fellas.

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

This is retarded, i have to cook some steak tips start a fire and enjoy my cooler full of beer. I think the team is MM and disto i'll lynch either of them.

Normally they try and gauge each others alignments but both coincidentally have chose to focous on me .

Yagami and huey are less likley to be town then zerg IMO, but have contributed enough reasonable thoughts to make me believe them to be town.

I had distorted to L2 and nothing happend. Yagami and MM were both on, this makes one of them at least conf town in my eyes because disto wasnt hammered. Im going to go with yagami. MM is who i think we should be lynching. Re read the thread if you want more of my reasonings. Peace fellas.
    Enjoy Ur Steak Tips And Beer Man..

*Looks At Watch*

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233
    Ganelon

yes, lynch is mandatory.

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

i dont have time right now, but 100% scum

-vote blinkskater
    literally townread everyone in the game except MM lol he has been painting him for a lynch all game. literally from hist first post of MMs.
    Hmmm Okay.. Well IDK So.. Imma Just Keep Checking My Watch...

*Checks Watch*

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

lol go reread ur posts if u want to see who is focusing on who.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241
    Ganelon

blinkskater was lynched.

The recruits reached failed to reach a consensus, as the day drew to a close.
    The vote was a tie
    between blinkskater and Marshmallow Marshall; they drew straws to decide who would have to remain in the room. blinkskater drew the shorter straw, and thus stayed behind whilst everyone else left.The recruits then took turns installing their software on the terminal. Finally, it was Marshmallow Marshall and Distorted's turns to use their data sticks. The screen flickered for a bit and then displayed the words, "ERROR. DATA LEAK DETECTED. SHUTTING OFF".The trainees have won. The cadets were sent home, whilst MM and Distorted patiently awaited their next test.

42. ISO #242
    Ganelon

GG, scum have won. Distorted and MM were the scum.

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248
    Ganelon

ya, I decided I would roll a dice from 1 to 100, 1-49 was an MM lynch (since he was the first train) and 50-100 would be you
    it landed on fucking 94 lol

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.