2. blinkskater
    3. Not Maf Richtofen
    4. Distorted
    5. Light Yagami
    6. Marshmallow Marshall
    7. ZergSoupYum
    4 votes to hammer.

You cannot post Countdown Timers

The year is 2034, and terrorism has never been a greater threat as in recent times. Faced with the very real prospect of nuclear terrorism and as well as a potential Cold War with the renewed Eastern Bloc, the NATO countries have formed an anti-terrorism and espionage task force to respond to the threat. This Agency has started recruiting resourceful people of all professions, ranging from high school teachers to aeronautics experts, from all NATO and Western countries; as such, a very strict screening process is used to separate potential recruits.
    Today, 1st of September, 2034, a new batch of recruits have reached their first true hurdle, that would decide their future as spies. Seven recruits were placed in a small room. Their objective: deliberate on which one of them would have to remain in the room.
    However, there is a catch: two of the agents were given a data stick, each containing half of a computer virus they would have to infect a terminal in the base with, whilst the other five have access to a physically identical data stick that instead holds parts of an antivirus software designed specifically to counter the virus.
    The team that wins this trial gets to continue on to the next one.
    Last edited by ; August 22nd, 2019 at 05:51 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.