2. blinkskater
    3. Not Maf Richtofen
    4. Distorted
    5. Light Yagami
    6. Marshmallow Marshall
    7. ZergSoupYum
    4 votes to hammer.

You cannot post Countdown Timers

The year is 2034, and terrorism has never been a greater threat as in recent times. Faced with the very real prospect of nuclear terrorism and as well as a potential Cold War with the renewed Eastern Bloc, the NATO countries have formed an anti-terrorism and espionage task force to respond to the threat. This Agency has started recruiting resourceful people of all professions, ranging from high school teachers to aeronautics experts, from all NATO and Western countries; as such, a very strict screening process is used to separate potential recruits.
    Today, 1st of September, 2034, a new batch of recruits have reached their first true hurdle, that would decide their future as spies. Seven recruits were placed in a small room. Their objective: deliberate on which one of them would have to remain in the room.
    However, there is a catch: two of the agents were given a data stick, each containing half of a computer virus they would have to infect a terminal in the base with, whilst the other five have access to a physically identical data stick that instead holds parts of an antivirus software designed specifically to counter the virus.
    The team that wins this trial gets to continue on to the next one.
    Last edited by ; August 22nd, 2019 at 05:51 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

*Wakes Up In His Modest Apartment & Starts To Shower & Shave*

*Gets Dressed - Puts On A Suit & Tie*

*Makes Breakfast Consisting Of One Egg A Biscuit Two Slices Of Bacon And A Slice Of Sausage*

*Eats & Brushes Teeth*

*Grabs Pre-Packed Silver Brief Case & Keys*

*Exits Dwelling And Locks The Door*

*Takes Elevator To The Lobby Of The Apartment Complex*

*Gets Into Vehicle And Proceeds To Drive To The Agency*

*Puts On Music To Get Ready For Work At The Agency*

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

45 Mins Later..

*Arrives At The Agency & Parks Car In Designated Spot*

*Gets Out Of Car With Keys And Brief Case*

*Walks To Main Entrance & Pushes A Button On The Brief Case An ID Badge Pops Out*

*Grabs ID Badge Uses It At The Entrance Door To Gain Entrance & Puts Back Badge In The Compartment And Closes Said Compartment*

*Walks Into The Agency & Proceeds To His Floor & Punches In On The Clock & Proceeds To His Desk*

*Sits Down And Turns On Computer To Review Itinerary For The Day*

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    45 Mins Later..

*Arrives At The Agency & Parks Car In Designated Spot*

*Gets Out Of Car With Keys And Brief Case*

*Walks To Main Entrance & Pushes A Button On The Brief Case An ID Badge Pops Out*

*Grabs ID Badge Uses It At The Entrance Door To Gain Entrance & Puts Back Badge In The Compartment And Closes Said Compartment*

*Walks Into The Agency & Proceeds To His Floor & Punches In On The Clock & Proceeds To His Desk*

*Sits Down And Turns On Computer To Review Itinerary For The Day*
    -vote light_yagami
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

ALSO:

Please be careful putting votes on players who already have votes, 2 scum have a constant day chat so they will be able to ping each other if they need to coordinate 2 votes and it will be a quick death for us.

I finally rolled town after like 10 scum games in a row I'm pumped!

11. ISO #11

*While Reviewing And Printing Itinerary Notices An E-Mail Opens Said Email And Reads It*

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote light_yagami
    *Thinks Well Thats Not Very Nice*

*Turns Computer Off & Grabs Itinerary From The Printer*

*Grabs Brief Case And Pushes A Button And Folder Slot Pops Open*

*Puts The Paper Work In Slot And Closes Slot*

*Gets Up And Proceeds To First Appointment With Briefcase In Hand*

12. ISO #12

I think entrances in a game like this can be HUGE, like I have good feelings on zergs entrance based on meta/how I interpret his tone via entrance post. I compare who I think he is as a person/player cross reference that to the actual words he posted and I hear them in a way that he'd actually be speaking them as if he were sitting across from me.

Huey's entrance I have a lesser townish feeling to. It's after zergs, mentioning the same type of cadetish training thingy that zerg did, KIND of feels townie but, I feel that it coming from huey could easily be a scum entrance because of the content kind of piggy backing zergs, and the tone s to which I think huey would say something like that feels like it could be fake idk.

yagami is just scummy lol

13. ISO #13

*While Reviewing And Printing Itinerary Notices An E-Mail Opens Said Email And Reads It*

*Thinks Well Thats Not Very Nice*

*Turns Computer Off & Grabs Itinerary From The Printer*

*Grabs Brief Case And Pushes A Button And Folder Slot Pops Open*

*Puts The Paper Work In Slot And Closes Slot*

*Gets Up And Proceeds To First Appointment With Briefcase In Hand*
    If you roleplay like this in a one lynch game, that's not a trollish type game I will policy lynch you and not even feel bad about losing. I'm gonna need to you to interact with players normally, while giving reads on players and such so I can see if you're full of shit or not K THX.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

Note that you are free to share your Bios publicly, as I wrote them a long time ago, before I distributed the rolecards, so they're not AI.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17
    Ganelon

@Magoroth I was only kidding earlier you are not a shit host, I appreciate you hosting this for us <3
    Np

18. ISO #18
    Ganelon

Whoops, I PM'd y'all some bios a long time ago, looks like I need to re-PM them

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

*Looks At Watch An Sees That He Has Another E-Mail*

If you roleplay like this in a one lynch game, that's not a trollish type game I will policy lynch you and not even feel bad about losing. I'm gonna need to you to interact with players normally, while giving reads on players and such so I can see if you're full of shit or not K THX.
    *Thinking Didnt @blinkskater Get The Memo In His Itinerary For The Meeting On Finding The 2 Traitors To The Agency Thats Basically What The Meeting Is About.. So Maybe He Should Jump To Conclusions So Quick.. Considering The Gravity Of The Situation..*

21. ISO #21

*Looks At Watch An Sees That He Has Another E-Mail*

*Thinking Didnt @blinkskater Get The Memo In His Itinerary For The Meeting On Finding The 2 Traitors To The Agency Thats Basically What The Meeting Is About.. So Maybe He Should Jump To Conclusions So Quick.. Considering The Gravity Of The Situation..*
    aite im going to bed, not trying to deal with that my vote stays as is

22. ISO #22

@Light_Yagami why are you just roleplaying?
    I haven't read my rolecard yet... but I think I can give the answer to that : because it's Light.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I haven't read my rolecard yet... but I think I can give the answer to that : because it's Light.
    Well shit, I'm scum.

Also, I'm in another game on MU right now, so I'll go catch up there. Meanwhile
    -vote Blinkskater
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

*Finally Makes It To The Meeting Room & Sits At The Head Of The Table Puts Briefcase Down & Pushes A Button On It A Name Plate And Stand Pop Out Of Another Slot*

*Grabs Name Plate And Puts It On The Table In Front Of Him & Closes Name Plate Slot*

*The Name Plate Reads Heinrich Vogler*

Now Gentlemen Lets Get Down To Business.. To Find The Scum..

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

zergs town
    blinks pocketing
    probally town
    probally pocketing

Seriously though, since when is something saying "hi I'm citizen" = town?

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

mu is for REPROBATES!
    Uhh, then... what are you?

35. ISO #35

Ok what do you think of zergs + hueys entrances?
    Well,

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Howdy, fellow Cadets! How goes it today?
    Trying 2 Hard 2 Seem Like An Average Cadet..

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Well hello folk how be we all, I promise i will Made Every Cadet a King!
    Comes Off 2 Hard To Seem Like A Scum..

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

I think entrances in a game like this can be HUGE, like I have good feelings on zergs entrance based on meta/how I interpret his tone via entrance post. I compare who I think he is as a person/player cross reference that to the actual words he posted and I hear them in a way that he'd actually be speaking them as if he were sitting across from me.

Huey's entrance I have a lesser townish feeling to. It's after zergs, mentioning the same type of cadetish training thingy that zerg did, KIND of feels townie but, I feel that it coming from huey could easily be a scum entrance because of the content kind of piggy backing zergs, and the tone s to which I think huey would say something like that feels like it could be fake idk.

@Marshmallow Marshall

38. ISO #38

@Not Maf Richtofen get out of scum chat discord and join into thread conversation please!
    ^^ We need as many people as possible to join us. This game is very short (well, I guess it's not for you but it is short for an FM game lol), and we need to use the time we have.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Can You Elaborate A Little Here. Because, I Have A Scheduled To Keep.. After Here I Need To Check In At The On Site Clinic To Deal With Some Of My Patients Receiving Cortical Enhancers.
    i don't care about your blah blah blah.

But found what you said very insightful for my reads tyvm

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

aite so let's get down to business, scum don't even need to incriminate themselves because town will likely steer this game into a black hole. I am here to prevent this from happening to the best of my abilities.
    Lol yep...
    ALSO:

Please be careful putting votes on players who already have votes, 2 scum have a constant day chat so they will be able to ping each other if they need to coordinate 2 votes and it will be a quick death for us.

THAT IS VERY TRUE.

Be very mindful of the people you put at L-2. L-2 pretty much means you are confident with your vote.

(L-# means that if # votes are added on a player, they get lynched, btw; you can see vote count at top right of the thread.)

Also... Are you trying to copy/please me? Because that kinda looks like a post I would make, and not one that you would make (even though it makes a lot of sense in my opinion). Not saying that you don't make sense usually (well maybe a bit lol), but that isn't your common style.

In other words : you have a gut read, and you trust your gut reads. Why did you want me to read this, exactly?

45. ISO #45

I really do have to get to bed , if the game started at 559 LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO....
    It was supposed to start at midnight for me, SO DON'T YOU DARE XD

also note that it was the same for the host.

46. ISO #46

i don't care about your blah blah blah.

But found what you said very insightful for my reads tyvm
    Uhhhhh what?

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

*Wakes Up In His Modest Apartment & Starts To Shower & Shave*

*Gets Dressed - Puts On A Suit & Tie*

*Makes Breakfast Consisting Of One Egg A Biscuit Two Slices Of Bacon And A Slice Of Sausage*

*Eats & Brushes Teeth*

*Grabs Pre-Packed Silver Brief Case & Keys*

*Exits Dwelling And Locks The Door*

*Takes Elevator To The Lobby Of The Apartment Complex*

*Gets Into Vehicle And Proceeds To Drive To The Agency*

*Puts On Music To Get Ready For Work At The Agency*

what happened to *walks into town* ..... now we get an entire story with it? yagami has evolved!!!!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

49. ISO #49

ALSO:

congrats on rolling town!!!
    @blinkskater go to scum chat so we can talk about our evil plans.

50. ISO #50

wait this is a 1 lynch game? ok checking setup lol

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.