S-FM The Agency: Chapter I - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Distorted Wanna Tell Me What You Think About My Slot In General?
    your RP is longer than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I havn't pushed yagami because i feel its pointless if he's just going to RP tbh i havn't read any of his rp posts

@Distorted i do agree with you with ur conclusion on the eay hueys reading yagami, i find that a bit scummy
    this is where i think the buddying is.. you have him townread but now due to the yagami read its scummy? but you then agree with me when its pointed out.

Because he doesnt think scum blink is the caee p sure thats what he said.

And you're welcome to think meta reading me is a viable option, if you're scum push it more, if you're town please back away slowley and turn around lol
    This is more what im looking for.
    -vote unvote

What made you so confidnet in Zergs first post btw? I see the vibe your talking about but so far you addressed him as town and havnt mentioned him the rest of the game pretty much.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    your RP is longer than usual.

this is where i think the buddying is.. you have him townread but now due to the yagami read its scummy? but you then agree with me when its pointed out.

This is more what im looking for.
    -vote unvote

What made you so confidnet in Zergs first post btw? I see the vibe your talking about but so far you addressed him as town and havnt mentioned him the rest of the game pretty much.
    I dont always catch everything first time through, ppl notice things i dont and are capeable of making points i may not see right away,
    I have to have some town reads. So this being said i feel hueys putting more effort into at least if hes scum trying to seem towny. Im not clearing him , in a one lynch game reads can change in a heartbeat lol.

Id like to interact more with zerg but he feels pure,

If hebposted more id have more shit to go on
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

In My Professional Opinion.. This Interaction Between Distorted And Blinkskater Looks Like They Are Both Trying To Buddy Each Other Or Pocket..
    So, Ill Ask Everyone Again To Please, Submit The Name Of Your Character And Your Profession. I Just Started At This Agency.. And Havent Gotten To Know Everyone Yet..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

Im pretty sure mag allready stated they are just bios eith nothing to do with the game, so yagami is scummy for "flavor" hunting in this type of setup
    I Dont See The Harm Seeing As How All Im Trying To Do Is See Who Is Forth Coming With The Information..

The Fact That Your Analyst As Well Has Me Suspecting You.. Slight Scum Lean.. Not To Hard But Slight.. Distorted Also Didnt Originally Post A Profession.. So There Is That Little Observation..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

I Dont See The Harm Seeing As How All Im Trying To Do Is See Who Is Forth Coming With The Information..

The Fact That Your Analyst As Well Has Me Suspecting You.. Slight Scum Lean.. Not To Hard But Slight.. Distorted Also Didnt Originally Post A Profession.. So There Is That Little Observation..
    I actually throwna town point at you for this

Scum would likley be less forthcoming with information? Is that what choo were thinking?
    *Thinking Just As Planned* You Said Choo Obvious Scum.. I My Professional Opinion They That Say Choo In A Forum Game Are Actually Scum....

*Thinking Just As Planned* You Said Choo Obvious Scum.. I My Professional Opinion They That Say Choo In A Forum Game Are Actually Scum....
    Choo choo choo choo choo choo choo choo.

Guess what? Not the case here yagami