S-FM The Agency: Chapter I - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol yep...

THAT IS VERY TRUE.

Be very mindful of the people you put at L-2. L-2 pretty much means you are confident with your vote.

(L-# means that if # votes are added on a player, they get lynched, btw; you can see vote count at top right of the thread.)

Also... Are you trying to copy/please me? Because that kinda looks like a post I would make, and not one that you would make (even though it makes a lot of sense in my opinion). Not saying that you don't make sense usually (well maybe a bit lol), but that isn't your common style.

In other words : you have a gut read, and you trust your gut reads. Why did you want me to read this, exactly?
    No im not trying to please you. Why would i do that?

Its not solely a gut read, because theres logical reasoning on my end to go with it.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Lol yep...

THAT IS VERY TRUE.

Be very mindful of the people you put at L-2. L-2 pretty much means you are confident with your vote.

(L-# means that if # votes are added on a player, they get lynched, btw; you can see vote count at top right of the thread.)

Also... Are you trying to copy/please me? Because that kinda looks like a post I would make, and not one that you would make (even though it makes a lot of sense in my opinion). Not saying that you don't make sense usually (well maybe a bit lol), but that isn't your common style.

In other words : you have a gut read, and you trust your gut reads. Why did you want me to read this, exactly?
    I also understand where you're coming from here I get it that I don't usually help people as town. For meta purposes I would normally do that as scum. If you think I can't manipulate my own metal by now you need to reevaluate LOL
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Magoroth does mafia have a night kill? if so is it mandatory?

i mean if it is we just skip day, let maf narrow it down for us by 1 slot.
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

There's only one day this game, and that's today. Remember that lynch is mandatory!
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

@Magoroth can we get replacements for the inactives? for a 48 hour game 12 hours is 25% of the entire game so... replacements should be pretty quick. or even modkills im open to since the # of town or scum really doesnt matter in this setup.
    actually, thinking about it modkills wouldent be a bad idea for it. A town being modkilled benefits town, since it raises the % chance of hitting a wolf. A wolf modkill benefits wolf, because it lowers the % chance of hitting wolf. The odds of a player being modkilled and flipping town are a lot higher than flipping wolf. so statistically, steak and eggs is definitely a good breakfast.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

what if we lynch the host?
    but I'm jester

Also, I'm not inside the room with y'all, so you can't kick me out to begin with :P
    Last edited by Magoroth; August 23rd, 2019 at 07:42 AM.

It might just still be the early stages of the game, but I've been reading Yagami's posts and I don't understand...

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Can You Elaborate A Little Here. Because, I Have A Scheduled To Keep.. After Here I Need To Check In At The On Site Clinic To Deal With Some Of My Patients Receiving Cortical Enhancers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also, Keep In Mind I Have Yet To Send An E-Mail..
    His posts, especially that second quote, just don't really sit right with me. It might just be Yagami being Yagami, but something seems off about that to me.

I haven't read my rolecard yet... but I think I can give the answer to that : because it's Light.
    This seems weird to me... entering the game without reading your rolecard? Did Mag give you a notification and then you just kinda spaced out and went on the site?

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    It might just still be the early stages of the game, but I've been reading Yagami's posts and I don't understand...

His posts, especially that second quote, just don't really sit right with me. It might just be Yagami being Yagami, but something seems off about that to me.
    Forgot to vote
    -vote Light_Yagami