S-FM The Agency: Chapter I - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    interesting.
    Can You Elaborate A Little Here. Because, I Have A Scheduled To Keep.. After Here I Need To Check In At The On Site Clinic To Deal With Some Of My Patients Receiving Cortical Enhancers.
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Can You Elaborate A Little Here. Because, I Have A Scheduled To Keep.. After Here I Need To Check In At The On Site Clinic To Deal With Some Of My Patients Receiving Cortical Enhancers.
    i don't care about your blah blah blah.

But found what you said very insightful for my reads tyvm
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

aite so let's get down to business, scum don't even need to incriminate themselves because town will likely steer this game into a black hole. I am here to prevent this from happening to the best of my abilities.
    Lol yep...
    ALSO:

Please be careful putting votes on players who already have votes, 2 scum have a constant day chat so they will be able to ping each other if they need to coordinate 2 votes and it will be a quick death for us.

I finally rolled town after like 10 scum games in a row I'm pumped!
    THAT IS VERY TRUE.

Be very mindful of the people you put at L-2. L-2 pretty much means you are confident with your vote.

(L-# means that if # votes are added on a player, they get lynched, btw; you can see vote count at top right of the thread.)

Also... Are you trying to copy/please me? Because that kinda looks like a post I would make, and not one that you would make (even though it makes a lot of sense in my opinion). Not saying that you don't make sense usually (well maybe a bit lol), but that isn't your common style.
    I think entrances in a game like this can be HUGE, like I have good feelings on zergs entrance based on meta/how I interpret his tone via entrance post. I compare who I think he is as a person/player cross reference that to the actual words he posted and I hear them in a way that he'd actually be speaking them as if he were sitting across from me.

Huey's entrance I have a lesser townish feeling to. It's after zergs, mentioning the same type of cadetish training thingy that zerg did, KIND of feels townie but, I feel that it coming from huey could easily be a scum entrance because of the content kind of piggy backing zergs, and the tone s to which I think huey would say something like that feels like it could be fake idk.

yagami is just scummy lol
    In other words : you have a gut read, and you trust your gut reads. Why did you want me to read this, exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

I really do have to get to bed , if the game started at 559 LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO....
    It was supposed to start at midnight for me, SO DON'T YOU DARE XD

also note that it was the same for the host.
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

i don't care about your blah blah blah.

But found what you said very insightful for my reads tyvm
    Uhhhhh what?
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Wakes Up In His Modest Apartment & Starts To Shower & Shave*

*Gets Dressed - Puts On A Suit & Tie*

*Makes Breakfast Consisting Of One Egg A Biscuit Two Slices Of Bacon And A Slice Of Sausage*

*Eats & Brushes Teeth*

*Grabs Pre-Packed Silver Brief Case & Keys*

*Exits Dwelling And Locks The Door*

*Takes Elevator To The Lobby Of The Apartment Complex*

*Gets Into Vehicle And Proceeds To Drive To The Agency*

*Puts On Music To Get Ready For Work At The Agency*

what happened to *walks into town* ..... now we get an entire story with it? yagami has evolved!!!!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

ALSO:

Please be careful putting votes on players who already have votes, 2 scum have a constant day chat so they will be able to ping each other if they need to coordinate 2 votes and it will be a quick death for us.

I finally rolled town after like 10 scum games in a row I'm pumped!
    congrats on rolling town!!!
    @blinkskater go to scum chat so we can talk about our evil plans.

If you roleplay like this in a one lynch game, that's not a trollish type game I will policy lynch you and not even feel bad about losing. I'm gonna need to you to interact with players normally, while giving reads on players and such so I can see if you're full of shit or not K THX.
    wait this is a 1 lynch game? ok checking setup lol

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i thought we got 2 lynches..

Wincons
    Town wins if a Trainee is lynched.
    Scum wins if a Cadet is lynched.
    Nope, this is basically like Helz's one day setup, but vanilla. NO MASON CLAIMING BULLSHIT
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

This is a not so friendly reminder that this is a 48 hours game, and that we need to find a scum in those 48 hours... SO SPEAK
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER