S-FM The Agency: Chapter I - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 269
  1. #201

  2. #202

    Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

    We have 9 whole hours left, i will be back later to do another post run down of recent events, from what i have skim read it seems stuff has not moved in a major way, as i said i will return later
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  3. #203

  4. #204

  5. #205

    Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

    Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    I don't think blink vs MM is TvT. I just have a feeling that one of them isn't town. I'm not really sure which one it is, but the discussion revolving around posts 141 and 147 make me view their dispute as not TvT.
    Yep, and I like how you're analyzing the situation. Gonna check that post 107, maybe Distorted tried to pocket me

    Also, you aren't the most indecisive player in the world lol, and you're not bad :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  6. #206

    Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Makes It To His Next Appointment*

    *A Gold Coin Sits On My Desk*

    Ah Mr. Wick Welcome To The Continental.. What Seems To be Ailing You Today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Sends Out Email*

    -vote Huey The Long
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  7. #207

    Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Question is does this seem genuine?
    Why are you shading zerg without developping more on the topic? Also, it feels like what I imagine town!zerg as. I don't have any "town meta" for him, but this is, at least, not his scum/neutral meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  8. #208

    Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why?
    Because, He Seems Scummy To Me. I Mean I Could Be Completely Wrong.. But Its What My Gut Is Telling Me..

    However, Since You Asked Why.. I Think It Might Be A Safe Bet That Your His Scum Buddy..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  9. #209

    Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Your thoughts on yagami - why do you think he is scummy? you comment on his RP a bunch but I really dont see where you progress into him being scummy; I think you are siding with the general consensus here.

    With Blink it seems its riding on a gut feeling, than with zerg you seem to have a lot of random reasonings behind his post and then townread him? and because of that there is now the possiblity they are both the scum team. This is the biggest thing in your post that stuck out to me. Scum do this. This is a "buddy" but yet still leaving it from becoming a 'locked-town' situation.

    MM:


    so how does having that post make it scummy when he says that but towny when you do?

    no...no this is 100% their meta. if D1 doesnt start wtih them voting each other just lynch them both.

    For mine I want to address this:



    I disagree. removing 1 inactive town from the game raises odds of hitting a scum, in every situation. if 2 inactive town were removed, much better odds. its 1 less player to have to pay attention to, and it narrows the PoE by 15%. that to me is ALWAYS a win situation in a setup like this.



    agreed.

    omg... I want to put this in my signature lol
    So to recapitulate @Distorted : You think Huey is scum because he is putting a lot of townread points into people without locking them as town? I can see the logic behind that, but I think it's far from being an absolute. Plus, ONLY SITHS DEAL IN ABSOLUTES.

    But @ZergSoupYum I don't think he was pocketing me there, it's just pretty much what happens every game me and blink are in since over a year on the site lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  10. #210

  11. #211

    Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yeah this is scum blink isnt it. this is my 3rd time mentioning it and rather than addressing it with more than a quick post you start scumreading.

    A town blink here would be responding with "why do you think im town?" instead, you townread him back for... saying ur town or scum? "you could be town, you could be scum" - how do you call that not leaving it open? lol
    I'm torn on that post. I don't think it's a pure scum tell from Huey to say what he said, but I do think that after actually reading Huey's long post, he is LITERALLY leaving it open for a lot of people. But at the same time, this is a one day game with not so much activity, so I think it's logical to leave things open?

    The fact is, Blink is weird there, and I'm wondering if Blink - Huey interaction was scum theatre, since scum have a day chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  12. #212

    Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because, He Seems Scummy To Me. I Mean I Could Be Completely Wrong.. But Its What My Gut Is Telling Me..

    However, Since You Asked Why.. I Think It Might Be A Safe Bet That Your His Scum Buddy..

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Keep In Mind Im Trying To Read This Like Its Day 2 Or 3 So I Can Figure The Scum Out.. Because Its Only A One Day Event.
    It's not because it's a one day that you gotta make stuff up since you don't have the actual leads lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  13. #213

  14. #214

    Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post



    It's not because it's a one day that you gotta make stuff up since you don't have the actual leads lol...
    Does Anyone Actually Have Anything Substantial? Its Basically A Shot In The Dark..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  15. #215

    Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why are you shading zerg without developping more on the topic? Also, it feels like what I imagine town!zerg as. I don't have any "town meta" for him, but this is, at least, not his scum/neutral meta.
    Answer is im not shading zerg i am asking you clowns if you think its genuine, i already have my read on zerg
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  16. #216

    Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm torn on that post. I don't think it's a pure scum tell from Huey to say what he said, but I do think that after actually reading Huey's long post, he is LITERALLY leaving it open for a lot of people. But at the same time, this is a one day game with not so much activity, so I think it's logical to leave things open?

    The fact is, Blink is weird there, and I'm wondering if Blink - Huey interaction was scum theatre, since scum have a day chat.
    It's funny you say an interaction between huey and myself is scum theatre. Please show me this and explain why you think so.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  17. #217

  18. #218

  19. #219

  20. #220

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •