User Tag List

1. ISO #1

FattyMcBane:1-S2-1-5771489:

Account Name: FattyMcBane
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5771489
    In-Game Name: Class Warfare

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: RufusPL
    Summary: So i revealed as Mayor day 2 like i always do, there was a lead that 7 (DH) visited the guy who got killed but 7 claimed Sheriff and confirmed that he did visit him, i really didn't trust my other investigative role so i let 7 stay alive for now and i proceeded to trial people who didn't pm anything. We had 2 claims for neutral benign counterclaiming eachother so i decieded to lynch that first (i didn't vote myself since there was still a chance for jester but i would if i had to) and he flipped Arsonist, which is obviously bigger gain than lynching DH when other triad is still alive. And here our game-throwing Vigilante comes into play. He decieded he will shoot me, the Mayor, because i didn't lynch 7 immediately. Next night he also shot confirmed town, which was 1 the Sheriff, who was the only claim for second town investigative role which could be found in my last will. Town would lose the game if triad didn't vote for auditor when it was 2v1v1.

-Mafia- (4292).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: FattyMcBane:1-S2-1-5771489:

FattyMcBane:1-S2-1-5771489

Day 2 mayor reveals and lynches Arsonist over DH.
    Night 2: Vigilante shoots mayor because he didn't listen to him. He even says so in his lw.

Crimes: Intentional-Gamethrowing.

Action:
    WL x 2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3