Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Mallic: 1-S2-1-5987444

Account Name: Mallic
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5987444
    Realm: NA
    Approximate Points: 19.8K

I last played in late 2016/early 2017 timeframe, and have long since lost all of my data due to getting a new PC. I remember being nearly to 20K points but off by some couple hundred. Getting half of that back would be worth the restore to me as that was countless hours worth of play. I started playing in September 2014 or thereabouts if that helps.

My replay is old and I am unable to play it on this version so hopefully you have a method of doing so.

Replay:Mallic.SC2Replay.SC2Replay - One of the few replays I have from around late 2016

2. ISO #2

Re: Mallic: 1-S2-1-5987444

a lot of stuff in the old database. Highest I found for you is

19260 points
    922 games played
    508 wins

join our discord and use tag @ point restore to get in contact with an smod to complete your restore in-game. We're not always on so you might have to try a few times.
    Last edited by DJarJar; August 15th, 2019 at 02:49 PM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Mallic: 1-S2-1-5987444

Yeah, what I did towards the end when I stopped playing was shitty. My last few games I was an absolute asshole that should have been completely banned and should have to start with a clean slate. I'm playing again now with fresh points, earning all my achievements again and am having fun in the process. I'm not starting out with a fresh name anonymously because I have no intention of doing what I did in my last games again and want to enjoy the game with anyone having the ability to look me up and call me an asshole for having done what I did, and hopefully earning their respect back for being an honest player.

Just thought I would ask as I did play legitimately for those points and plan to do it all over again if I have to. This name has a banlistx4 and should I do anything ever again I know I will be permanently banned for it, but I'm coming back after 2 1/2 years to enjoy the game, not be an asshole. So if not ever getting any of my old points back is an added extra punishment, so be it. I'm sorry for what I did and I'm sorry to the players that had to spend those few hours being unfairly played. I won't be mad if I can't get my points back, I will just hit launch and play the game.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7