User Tag List

1. ISO #1

llllllllllll 1-S2-1-10435802

Account Name: llllllllllll
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10435802
    In-Game Name: Carrie Lam

Crimes Committed: Hacking + Potential Bank Hacking

Your Account Name: Marlem
    Summary: Upon entering the game, it said he was a cardinal. Upon looking up his points, it showed over 40000 with only around 36 games played. On Night 2, 14 made his lw that of the triad's roles. On day 3 he publicly revealed said roles.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: llllllllllll 1-S2-1-10435802

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-10435802 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Ctrl+4

Previous Offenses:

None.

Player Offenses:

Hacking

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Player is a Cardinal, which means they recieve 40000 points. As such I'm going to ignore the bankhacking charge unless someone can find evidence they aren't actually a cardinal.

Barcode-Doctor-14

Game:

Setup: None
    Names: None
    Roles: None
    D1: 3 claims MAYOR.
    N1: 14(DOCTOR) covers 3 and saves him.
    D2: 12(BUS DRIVER) is dead. 8(MAYOR) reveals, demanding PMs. 11 is put on trial. During the voting phase, 14 starts spamming the roles and names of the TRIAD to the Mayor in PM, in correct order. Clearcut hacking. 11(INCENSE MASTER) is hung.
    N2: 14 covers 8, and updates his LW with gamethrow information. 14 is attacked but saved by a BG. 8 is attacked twice and thus perishes.
    D3: 8 is dead, 1(MASS MURDERER) and 13(BODYGUARD) are dead. 14 starts spamming gamethrow. No lynch.
    N3: 14 heals nobody, and sets a Goodbye LW, indicating he feels the Triad will ice him. (He's right).
    D4: 14 is dead, and both remaining TRIAD have suicided. Town wins.

Was the game result altered?
    Triad got destroyed, so yes.

Punishment:

Permaban.

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

3. ISO #3

Re: llllllllllll 1-S2-1-10435802

I know that other players shouldn't usually post in other peoples reports, but i was also in that game. I would suggest putting an eye on this guy Titus aswell who was 11 the Incense Master. 14 played completely normal until 11 was put on trial, then he started spamming triad (tho this colored text suggests he prepared that earlier), 11 also didn't even defend himself (so that already could be the base to add him to report) before 14 started any spamming. It just looked very much like those 2 were skyping.