User Tag List

1. ISO #1

steadtier:1-s2-1-5671816

Account Name: steadtier
    Account ID: 1-s2-1-5671816
    In-Game Name: MUI GOKU

Crimes Committed: griefing

Your Account Name: ness
    Summary: janitor tells me to rb someone. i tell him no because i wanted to rb someone else. janitor then attempts to get me lynched next day. plays dumb as to griefing. doc also posts impossible lw for some reason. can people stop naming themselves horribly insulting things directed at me please?! hey look, im actually posting a legitimate report hell must be freezing over
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: steadtier:1-s2-1-5671816

steadtler: 1-S2-1-5671816

This guy was punished very recently for gamethrowing, and receives the warning at the start of the game.

Game:
    N1: Consort chooses to rb 9. Godfather also targets 9. Janitor (Stead) does nothing. Janitor calls his teammates useless and tell consort to change his target.

Day 2: Janitor attempts to lynch his teammate the consort who he had fued with and fails.

N2: Janitor pretends that he is being strategic. I'm not buying it.

Night 4: He is the last mafia remaining. He checks his logs and see that 2 claims veteran and that 11 is the gf (since bg protected gf from veteran). He leaves a lw saying that 2 is sk.

Day 5: 12 pms 10 the sk that 2 is the sk. I don't know for sure if he actually believes that 2 is sk, but the fact that he doesn't even question what 10 is bothers me.

Crimes:
    Attempted to gamethrow.

Recommended Action:
    Banlist x2

Comments:
    Considering he receives as punishment very recently, he seemed very eager to throw the game just for a mere disapproval on his teammate targets. I think this guy has the temperament of a gamethrower.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5