{Watch List} Moon (Cutie) 1-s2-1-10273169
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Moon (Cutie) 1-s2-1-10273169

Moon 1-s2-1-10273169
    Ingame name: Cutie

Griefing and Gamethrowing

First replay,(replay 1622) doesnt comply with mayor, doesnt say role, shoots random towns, doesnt ask who to shoot.

Second replay,(replay 1621) same guy again, says trash Role when he is Veteran says "cutie cutie" once asked for role when im Marshall so i lynched him

He acts like a skyper, him and Lick (ingame name) and the last 5 games i've been in has all been spammed by skypers, especially this guy pretends and or acts like he was skyping with lick and another player.

So everytime he see me he starts discomplying and doesnt try to play annymore, tries to throw for town and play alot worse on purpose just so he can talk **** afterwards about how im being bad when he makes it hard on purpose.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; August 14th, 2019 at 01:52 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

Re: Moon (Cutie) 1-s2-1-10273169

ID Verification
    Moon: Correct. 1-S2-1-10273169

Players Added to Report
    None

The first replay (1620) does not include Moon, so I'm ignoring it.

----------Replay #2----------

Hotkey
    CTRL + 1

Summary:
    Moon chooses the name super cutie is LICK and is a Veteran in slot #5.
    SoulEaterR chooses the name Mayor and is a Marshall in slot #10.

Day 1: #5 says "mayor has killed 80% towns. hes a failor".

Night 1: #5 alerts with one intruder.

Day 2: #10 claims Mayor and asks people to PM roleclaims. #5 PMs "confirmed cutie. n1 : CUTIE. n2: CUTIE."

Night 2: #5 alerts.

Day 3: #10 reveals as Marshall. #5 PMs "confirmed cutie. n1 : CUTIE. n2: CUTIE." #10 leads a vote on #5, who is lynched.

Night 3: Normal gameplay.

Day 4: The Town and the Mafia each have 3 living players.

The replay ends during Night 5. The Mafia will clearly win.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes. If #5 had played legitimately, #10 would have had a better chance of lynching the Mafia.

----------Replay #3----------

Hotkey
    CTRL + 3

Summary:
    Moon chooses the name "mayor always throws" before switching to "super cutie is MAD" and is a Doctor in slot #2.
    SoulEaterR chooses the name Mayor and is a Mayor in slot #15.

Day 1: Normal banter.

Night 1: #2 heals #15, and is killed by a Mass Murderer. Therefore, both #2 and #15 enter deathchat.

#2 says "thats what u get for throwing 3 games", as though #2 was the Mass Murderer. #2 and #15 rage at each other for a bit.

The replay ends during Day 2.

No.

----------Replay #4----------

Hotkey
    CTRL + 1

Summary:
    Moon chooses the name super cutie is mayor and is a Vigilante in slot #10.
    SoulEaterR chooses the name Mayor and is a Mayor in slot #1.

Day 1: Normal banter.

Night 1: #10 writes as a last will: "i wish vigi could shoot n1"

Day 2: #10 starts out the day saying "yeah yeah yeah just reveal and lynch me for no reason d1 again" "please" "u fker".
    #1 claims Mayor and asks for PMs. Then he says "niggerssssniggerssssniggerssssniggerssssniggersss sniggerssssniggerssssniggerssssniggerssssniggersss sniggerssss".
    #1 is put up for a trial and says "COME" "jester here, DO IT. LYNCH" "i DEER YOU" and then reveals as Mayor. #1 is pardoned 6-2, with #10 voting guilty.
    #10 does not PM #1 with a roleclaim.

Night 2: #10 shoots #5.

Day 3: #10 does not say anything.

Night 3: #10 shoots #11.

Day 4: #1 has figured out that #10 is the Vigilante, and asks #10 why he hasn't claimed a role. #10 responds "confirmed cutie. N1: CUTIE. N2: CUTIE"

Night 4: #10 shoots #14, who is night immune. #10 dies to a Mass Murderer.

The replay ends on Day 5.

This game was miserable all around. More discussion below.

----------Replay #5----------

Hotkey
    CTRL + 2

Summary:
    Moon chooses the name super cutie is THROW and is a Mafioso in slot #6.
    SoulEaterR chooses the name Mayor and is a Veteran in slot #9.

Day 1: #6 says "How Can This Role Be Real If Godfather Isnt Real", which is basically a roleclaim as a Mafioso.

Night 1: #6 attacks #9.

The replay ends on Day 2.

Unclear, the replay ends on Day 2.

---------------------------------

Player Offenses
    Griefing, Intentional Gamethrowing

Previous Offenses
    Intentional Gamethrowing (Watchlist x2) (October 2019)

Recommended Action
    Watchlist +2

Additional Notes
    Replay 2: Moon does not cooperate with the town and does not claim a role, which causes Moon to be lynched. This could have been avoided with a simple roleclaim. In my opinion, this is a gamethrow.

Replay 3: Moon pretended to be the Mass Murderer who killed #15, causing #15 to ragequit. However, Moon was actually a Doctor trying to heal #15. In my opinion, no rules were broken in this replay.

Replay 4: This replay is a mess. Moon didn't play well, but honestly #1 didn't play well either. Both players fueled each others' rage. Claiming Jester during a trial before revealing as Mayor was needlessly risky. If this replay were submitted alone, I would ignore it. But as part of this set of replays, it shows that Moon habitually ignores town leadership.

Replay 5: As a member of the Mafia, Moon had a right to attack anyone he pleased. Therefore, attacking #9 was a legitimate choice. The only red flag in this replay is Moon's announcement on Day 1. He practically confessed to being a Mafioso right when the game started.

A note for the reporter: If you want to avoid situations like this in the future, I recommend that you stop using the name Mayor and preferring government roles. This can make players angry at you, making the game less fun for everyone. I also recommend that you avoid making accusations against trolls (such as saying that they're skyping). That just reinforces the negative environment that trolls try to create.

Thank you for your effort to keep the game clean!
    Last edited by Omegasaur; October 13th, 2019 at 02:10 AM.
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Omegasaur View Post
    A note for the reporter: If you want to avoid situations like this in the future, I recommend that you stop using the name Mayor and preferring government roles. This can make players angry at you, making the game less fun for everyone. I also recommend that you avoid making accusations against trolls (such as saying that they're skyping). That just reinforces the negative environment that trolls try to create.

Thank you for your effort to keep the game clean!
    A note every less than decent player should learn by heart.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

You are letting your games be ruined because of you egoism and inability to play the game quietly, without openly showing everyone who you are and what kind of player you are. Repeatedly naming yourself as the same name and preferring the same role will affect what other players, who has been in the game with the players like you several times, think when going through the names in the game. If they see a player named Mayor who was Mayor their last 7 games, they will either get angry and get you, which affects the game, or will try to get you because you might be a Mayor. Which affects the game.
    Now, if you do not want to read that wall of text, I can sum it up in other words: This is not your personal game. There are other people who are just as entitled to having a fair and enjoyable game. If you respect them, you will not have their game affected by outside influences like your name. Whether you respect them or not is your choice, not their.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8