Register

User Tag List

Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,650 of 3757
  1. ISO #3601

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    or hes just tellin da truth n RB'D the last maf
    I can't really see us winning if Light isn't a jailor. There were no kills at all last night from you or Mafia which suggests:

You're a vigilante who is out of shots.
    The person you gunned didn't shoot.
    You didn't hand out a gun.
    You're a neutral killer who hit a night immune target.
    Mafia hit a night immune target.
    Mafia factional kill was jailed.

I just wanted to ask, why did you shoot Kenny? Scumread or?

2. ISO #3602

3. ISO #3603

4. ISO #3604

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Reason I Didnt Hammer Ellie Moon Is Two Fold. I A Wanted To Get Aarmiurs Here Win Yesterday. Then Early In Day 3 He Was Coming Off Townie So I Wasnt Sure Ellie Moon Was/Wasnt Scum. However, I Was Pleased At The Flip. And Hey You Get To Share In The Bounty With Me.. Also, I Jailed Mag Last Not And No One Died That Leads ME To Only One Conclusion Mag Is Scum.
    Also If You Look At The Interactions Through Day 2 & 3 Between Mag And MM You Would Have Jailed Mag As Well.

5. ISO #3605

6. ISO #3606

Btw if you’re sticking to your coroner claim then you believe gyrlander was telling the truth. Then that means there’s a wanted poster with naz on it. The only other person who was wanted already flipped scum.

Personally I don’t believe gyrlander or you to be telling the truth but you should at least be consistent imo
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #3607

8. ISO #3608

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Btw if you’re sticking to your coroner claim then you believe gyrlander was telling the truth. Then that means there’s a wanted poster with naz on it. The only other person who was wanted already flipped scum.

Personally I don’t believe gyrlander or you to be telling the truth but you should at least be consistent imo
    Hence why I added the bit about Naz possibly being a night killing role in my above post. I also explained some of the implications (I may have missed a few) of the fact nobody died. Jack Vincent, handsome man on a wanted poster in the bank. Before we jump the shark though; remember Huey's character was a 'handsome young stud.'

9. ISO #3609

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Hence why I added the bit about Naz possibly being a night killing role in my above post. I also explained some of the implications (I may have missed a few) of the fact nobody died. Jack Vincent, handsome man on a wanted poster in the bank. Before we jump the shark though; remember Huey's character was a 'handsome young stud.'
    Adding to this:

It seems unlikely at least at face-value that Naz is some sort of scum. Vigilante would make sense, or a night killing role. Gunsmith in particular made sense, both of your stories fit well together. But there are a few problems.

-I've never seen a gunsmith that can gun himself and nobody has confirmed they received one.
    -Possibly being on a wanted poster (this could actually be Carl Flynn.)
    -Why was Kenny shot; If Naz were a Mafia killer it's unlikely she would shoot the same target they hit.

10. ISO #3610
    Ganelon

it's not light, his jailor claim is legit lol it's Frinckles or you

11. ISO #3611

I can't really see us winning if Light isn't a jailor. There were no kills at all last night from you or Mafia which suggests:

You're a vigilante who is out of shots.
    The person you gunned didn't shoot.
    You didn't hand out a gun.
    You're a neutral killer who hit a night immune target.
    Mafia hit a night immune target.
    Mafia factional kill was jailed.

I just wanted to ask, why did you shoot Kenny? Scumread or?
    if i'm a neutral killer, what about mafia?
    light IS a jailor, but if hes town or mafia is another question. he could have just jailed mag and not went out for a NK to get a ML on mag.

i had a scum read on kenny, yes, obviously lol. i had a scum read on everyone tbh i sent blink like every name and he said to pick one
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #3612

Adding to this:

It seems unlikely at least at face-value that Naz is some sort of scum. Vigilante would make sense, or a night killing role. Gunsmith in particular made sense, both of your stories fit well together. But there are a few problems.

-I've never seen a gunsmith that can gun himself and nobody has confirmed they received one.
    -Possibly being on a wanted poster (this could actually be Carl Flynn.)
    -Why was Kenny shot; If Naz were a Mafia killer it's unlikely she would shoot the same target they hit.
    idk blink let me gun myself and i'm thankful cuz i don't trust any of u fucks lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #3613

@Wiisp why are u voting frinck, when Mag was jailed (self confirmed and jailor confirmed) and there was no night kill?

14. ISO #3614

15. ISO #3615

you didn't trust otaku yesterday though? really?
    i'm talking about day 1???

16. ISO #3616
    Ganelon

meh, lynch nightmare again, maybe he'll flip scum this time

17. ISO #3617

18. ISO #3618

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Maybe mafia put KP on Mag, who knows?
    idk if being jailed protects u from nk

19. ISO #3619

20. ISO #3620

21. ISO #3621

22. ISO #3622
    Ganelon

I'm assuming that Mafia didn't kill last night.
    I don't think anyone would target me.

23. ISO #3623

24. ISO #3624

Well Thats Very Apparent.. And The Mafia Were Unable To Kill Because You Were In Jail.. Thus, You Are Mafia GF.
    I Mean Nobody Claims An Attack.. No Body Claimes To Have Been Attacked.. The Only Logical Conclusion Is You Are The Mafia Killer.

25. ISO #3625
    Ganelon

you have no idea what you're talking about. Lol

26. ISO #3626
    Ganelon

ya idk, maybe it's Light, but I doubt it
    would Light waste his only kill as Jailor on Scvmurderer? doubt it

27. ISO #3627
    Ganelon

I don't think it really matters but naz needs to give someone a gun
    kill Frinckles today, we can think about who's next tomorrow
    it's 100% not aamirus, Wiisp, or Otakud, that's all I know

28. ISO #3628

29. ISO #3629
    Ganelon

Occam's Razor also says, you don't call your scum buddy 100% town, and you don't reveal to lynch a fucking neutral

30. ISO #3630

Oh Yeah No Idea What Im Talking About.. Yet Nobodys Dead You Were In Jail.. I Mean It Speaks For Its Self.
    You Claimed 2 Checks Day 2 And Day 3..

You Claimed Gyrlander As Not Town & Claimed MM Was A Green Check.. Then You Claimed You Checked SCV And Aamirus.. You Lied Not Only About Your Name You Lied About Your Checks & You Lied About Being Blackmailed.. So Ive Made My Case.. And Im 100% Confident That You Are Scum.. So Its Up To These PPL To Do What Is Required To Win.. You Were Basically Hard Defending MM Almost All The Way To EoD Yesterday.. I Mean Come On..

31. ISO #3631
    Ganelon

I NEVER FUCKING CLAIMED MM WAS A TOWN CHECK FOR FUCK'S SAKE
    GO READ

32. ISO #3632
    Ganelon

besides, how in the fuck would I have TWO checks in one night??

33. ISO #3633
    Ganelon

I swear that if anyone says I claimed MM as a green check again, I'll go medieval on their asses. brb pulling quote

34. ISO #3634

35. ISO #3635

36. ISO #3636
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    This man is confirmed scum and must be lynched today
    -vote Wiisp
    this is one of the quotes. it reads, "mm think town". NOT MM GREEN CHECK.

37. ISO #3637

38. ISO #3638

Im Not Talking About Your Blackmail Thing And That Is Prob Why It Takes So Long To Find Anything Day Two.. You And Your BMd BS.
    Trying To Gain Town Credit With That Werent You.. In Fact Its Only Hurting You.. At This Stage..

39. ISO #3639
    Ganelon

Lol, Idk why MM said that. Probably cuz he wanted it to be true. how the fuck can I be responsible for something a scum said?
    also, if you're not talking about my BM claim, then what are you talking about?
    That was, I believe, the one point in the game where I confirmed I only had one check.

if we're going to go bby the book, then you must also be scum, because I claimd you were 100% town as well lol

40. ISO #3640
    Ganelon

..yes I'm trying to gain town cred when I didnt even mention my blackmail claim.

41. ISO #3641

Lol, Idk why MM said that. Probably cuz he wanted it to be true. how the fuck can I be responsible for something a scum said?
    also, if you're not talking about my BM claim, then what are you talking about?
    That was, I believe, the one point in the game where I confirmed I only had one check.

if we're going to go bby the book, then you must also be scum, because I claimd you were 100% town as well lol
    Because It Just Dawned On Me That It Was Prob Something You And Your Scum Buddy Thought Up Night 1 To Try And Clear You And MM All In One Motion..

42. ISO #3642

43. ISO #3643
    Ganelon

...how did I clear him, I said he was 100% town FOR ME. not for everyone else.
    damn you're so thick-headed lol
    I'm done talking to you

44. ISO #3644
    Ganelon

I can't tell if Light is genuinely this thick or scum

45. ISO #3645

...how did I clear him, I said he was 100% town FOR ME. not for everyone else.
    damn you're so thick-headed lol
    I'm done talking to you
    I Said It Was Prob Something You Guys Planned To Clear Both You And Him All In One Motion And It Backfired On You... Thats What I Said.. Dont Manipulate What Im Saiyan..

46. ISO #3646
    Ganelon

lol, and you think we're that retarded? nice

47. ISO #3647
    Ganelon

MM flew under the radar up till d3, do you really think he would fuck up that easily? MM is not an idiot, he's just paranoid lol

48. ISO #3648

49. ISO #3649

You Havent Trusted Anyone Since Day 1.. You Need To Trust Someone.
    i trust otaku as town now lol
    i'm going to go with the idea that u are town jailor and mag couldn't kill last night, but i don't want to hammer yet.

There Is Nothing In My Role Card That States A Jailed Person Is NI While In Jail. So If Naz Claims To Be Vigi And Shot Mag In Jail. It Means Likely Mag Is Night Immune On His Own.
    didn't have gun last night

50. ISO #3650

I'm assuming that Mafia didn't kill last night.
    I don't think anyone would target me.
    ur.........cop.........??????????????????????????? ??????