Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sooo you're trying to seduce a lesbian, who herself is cheating someone else, right? Are you married, too? If so, then this might be just one big cheating drama lol
    lol this game is one of blink's fucken fan fic fantasies abt his life *face palm*
    but no i just assume I'm single since I'm trying to woo over scv

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    because scv said he was lesbian with mr. moon's wife (which I assume is ellie moon...), and you just implied that you came to the saloon to bang scv
    I wish i was banging Scvmurderer
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #704

notice me senpai @Scvmurderer
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

marsh - mentions his gun; mentions recent events; asks about something dangerous happening here; says something may blow up; wants to see owner of saloon because of rumors; said he knew nothing about bank robberies; said he heard 2 people talking about fireworks;

If you won't claim your name, you're probably on a wanted poster is me guess @ everyone
    Hmm, I fear mafia might be wanting me, though... I'm not going to claim now, but all I'm going to say is that I don't have a gun to shoot people. No, I'm not Vigilante, don't kill me mafia pls lol. Also, I'm an old man, and my wife died twelve years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Hey, sorry ive been gone ill be catching up on the thread though tonight/tomorrow and be more active. I will state now though, I am town.
    what's your name. if you're town you'll just drop it
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

Hmm, I fear mafia might be wanting me, though... I'm not going to claim now, but all I'm going to say is that I don't have a gun to shoot people. No, I'm not Vigilante, don't kill me mafia pls lol. Also, I'm an old man, and my wife died twelve years ago.
    you and naz have both implied that mafia would want to kill you over your name... why would that be the case? You think blink would write "Bob Bobby is the town gov. Kill him!" into their rolecards? I don't think any of the namedrops mentioned so far actually say anything about the other person's ROLE.

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Dont Try And Coast By Distorted.. *Taps Holster For A Third Time*
    maybe im just a really important TPR role and we all know mafia wont kill inactives N1 ;)

or

I am stating this using the opportunity to make mafia think that so they hit me N1

Mafia, there are your 2 glasses. enjoy

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

so i can become confirmed town???!!! good deal, not even 5 posts in!

however, is there anything wrong with saying names or anything like that? any reason it could be anti town?
    aamirus - jane goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack in the game

yagami - bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon

kenny - father adams; asks if anybody knows anything about a bank

zergsoup - sarah; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

wiisp - fern; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

scvmurderer - elizabeth landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife

nightmarefriend - ralph flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

Magoroth - Tom Cartwright but actually some 3 letter british name similar to that. Says the bank has been robbed already. Says he only has his own name in his role card

huey the long - says he's the best hick from louisiana

frinckles - senor sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

marsh - mentions recent events; asks about something dangerous happening here; says something may blow up; wants to see owner of saloon because of rumors; said he knew nothing about bank robberies; said he heard 2 people talking about fireworks; old man and his wife died 12 years ago

naz - says she has scv's name in her flavor; apparently came to the saloon to meet scv but she's a man so not scv's type

distorted - no posts so far

18. ISO #718

I guess if you are ellie moon you might not want to tell yagami since it sounds like he needs her dead. Otherwise mm and naz have expressed concerns that if they give their names then mafia will kill them (but it just seems like a bad excuse from my perspective)

19. ISO #719

aamirus - jane goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack in the game

yagami - bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon

kenny - father adams; asks if anybody knows anything about a bank

zergsoup - sarah; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

wiisp - fern; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

scvmurderer - elizabeth landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife

nightmarefriend - ralph flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

Magoroth - Tom Cartwright but actually some 3 letter british name similar to that. Says the bank has been robbed already. Says he only has his own name in his role card

huey the long - says he's the best hick from louisiana

frinckles - senor sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

marsh - mentions recent events; asks about something dangerous happening here; says something may blow up; wants to see owner of saloon because of rumors; said he knew nothing about bank robberies; said he heard 2 people talking about fireworks; old man and his wife died 12 years ago

naz - says she has scv's name in her flavor; apparently came to the saloon to meet scv but she's a man so not scv's type

distorted - no posts so far
    Abbie Woods, treasure hunter. I am the most badass chick in this town. THE MOST! Ellie is a best friend of mine, but I havnt seen her in years. I also need a drink. Damn right I do.

So, if you had to pick someone for me to shoot tongiht, who would it be? @aamirus .

20. ISO #720

Abbie Woods, treasure hunter. I am the most badass chick in this town. THE MOST! Ellie is a best friend of mine, but I havnt seen her in years. I also need a drink. Damn right I do.

So, if you had to pick someone for me to shoot tongiht, who would it be? @aamirus .
    Guilty By Association.. IMO...

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

kill nightmarefriend/Flynn because he cheated on me with my mother. Seriously nobody has stuck out as particularly scummy so that's what I've got lol

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

It looks like I was writing a post about myself in a zombie-connection to the site status, so it's not posted or autosaved... YIKES :P

To make it short : I'm old, my wife died 12 years ago, my horse also died and that's what really broke me poor heart, that's why I drink just enough to see her back. I don't want to give my name because I fear maf might kill me if I do, and I'm not a vigilante.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

It looks like I was writing a post about myself in a zombie-connection to the site status, so it's not posted or autosaved... YIKES :P

To make it short : I'm old, my wife died 12 years ago, my horse also died and that's what really broke me poor heart, that's why I drink just enough to see her back. I don't want to give my name because I fear maf might kill me if I do, and I'm not a vigilante.
    Did losing your wife make you snap? want to lash out at the world? possibly.....kill?

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

Oh lol here it was

Also @Distorted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A treasure hunter? Interesting. You saying you're friends with Ellie Moon puts her in a lot of rolecards. Could she own the saloon or something? Also, have you heard anything about something blowing up, "fireworks", or something related?

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

Oh lol here it was

Also @Distorted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A treasure hunter? Interesting. You saying you're friends with Ellie Moon puts her in a lot of rolecards. Could she own the saloon or something? Also, have you heard anything about something blowing up, "fireworks", or something related?
    Doesn't say a last name. just noting that.

and nope, to the booms.

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Why Do You Ask Something Wrong With Her Behavior? Or Thought Processes? IDK Sometimes Maybe She Is A Little Over Dramatic.. Other Times I Can Relate.. Just Saiyan...
    I don't think there's anything wrong with Efe's thought processes or behavior. I think the concept of normal is stupid cuz nobody fits it. But he is quite different from what people would call "normal" and you're fairly similar to him imo

39. ISO #739

He isn't, but you aren't either, so who cares?
    I think the scales are different lol

And I actually agree with Distorted that the post is towny, as weird as it sounds... Not sure if Disto was joking, but it's frustrating to read Light .
    Did losing your wife make you snap? want to lash out at the world? possibly.....kill?
    HOW DARE U

Uh, I mean... no. :P

Also, thinking about it. @Magoroth is there anything more to that duel thing? Or did you say bullshit

40. ISO #740

I don't think there's anything wrong with Efe's thought processes or behavior. I think the concept of normal is stupid cuz nobody fits it. But he is quite different from what people would call "normal" and you're fairly similar to him imo
    In What Regard?

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

kill nightmarefriend/Flynn because he cheated on me with my mother. Seriously nobody has stuck out as particularly scummy so that's what I've got lol
    Your voting on Frinckles yet asking me to shoot other people? what's your read on Frinckles? if he's not the lynch today you want me to shoot him?

45. ISO #745

Has this entire day just been analyzing rolecards? or is there pressure or alignments forming? town blocks?
    @Marshmallow Marshall who is town.
    the most votes ever is Frinckles with 3 as he currently has, which is only L-4. so it's been a bit slow yes

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750