S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 188
Register

User Tag List

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 184 185 186 187 188
Results 3,741 to 3,755 of 3755

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Scum deserved this win, GG.
    I can't believe both Light and Frinckles bamboozled me daaaaaaamn.
    On to the next game
    Yep they carried the team lol. Still, though, WHY DID YOU GET LYNCHED??? You screamed town lol, especially for people knowing your meta. Not saying you were right, but you sure were towny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

“There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Sucks tho, cause now people aren't going to let you off the hook for bad being you

#meta
    @Frinckles
    <3
    Yep, Light just proved he could be a really good scum... which is a double-edged blade.

“There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yep they carried the team lol. Still, though, WHY DID YOU GET LYNCHED??? You screamed town lol, especially for people knowing your meta. Not saying you were right, but you sure were towny.
    Hey. If Mag was screaming town to you... Why was I nightkilled? My reads were shit at that point and I even got killed by town the same night as well.
    Still don't quite understand that part lol

Hey. If Mag was screaming town to you... Why was I nightkilled? My reads were shit at that point and I even got killed by town the same night as well.
    Still don't quite understand that part lol
    Because of your association with Magoroth, iirc. You can read our scumchat if you want to know, I don't exactly remember.

Also, Mag was screaming town to me. But y'all went crazy and lynched him the next day because you didn't trust him. I may not be a good scum, but I know that the nightkill isn't about who you townread, but about who others townread (when you do that kind of kill).

Amen

SIN SIN SIN REPROBATES EVERYWHERE @Kenny

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    OH YEAH I FORGOT!

I won the roulette game, it was Red 73 I think (won just because you all voted black 69 memes lol). I won a chest, which I have opened.

"This chest contains riches that will give you whatever it is you desire. You merely only need to open it", AIVION said....

I GOT A FUCKING NIGHT VEST FOR MY NIGHT IMMUNE ROLE

Amen