S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 50
Register

User Tag List

Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 3757
  1. ISO #2451

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

One of the top posters has to be scum, especially if Gyr flips neutral, which is still heavily doubt he flips that

Citz and Miller's specificly are also usually given as pseudo IC's in games like, so it's not completely out of question that scvm flips town here, but I wish I had a macro read to go along with his claim

2. ISO #2452

Assuming this would have the exact same structure as chicago, with 2 red mafia members, 1 purple mafia and 1 pink neutral I'm thinking right now the most likely scenario would be
    gyrlander as pink neutral
    Frinckles, or with a lower chance naz, as purple mafia
    aamirus and scv as red mafia

MM's flavor doesn't match up with anyone specifically, but right now I'm highly doubting he'd come with something that fits in into the chicago situation as well as what he provided.
    Don't think there's anyone else right now who could fit in into those roles. Maybe Otaku with how he cheated on aamirus mother flavor wise and how he told us about efe being on the run. Which are 2 good reasons tbf.
    Yagami is in the clear imo.

3. ISO #2453

4. ISO #2454
    Ganelon

you can forget about MM, I'm not lynching him ever

5. ISO #2455

6. ISO #2456
    Ganelon

Yes you're right my bad

7. ISO #2457

A Huey/scv scumteam would very well explain the story about efe, that Huey pulled at the end of day 1. Iirc when he did scv was almost settled as the final lynch, making us go for the doctor instead is really just the best move scum could do there.
    Though that'd require some thought and setup on his side. Idk how likely that is with how inactive he was.

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

10. ISO #2460

11. ISO #2461

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Assuming this would have the exact same structure as chicago, with 2 red mafia members, 1 purple mafia and 1 pink neutral I'm thinking right now the most likely scenario would be
    gyrlander as pink neutral
    Frinckles, or with a lower chance naz, as purple mafia
    aamirus and scv as red mafia

MM's flavor doesn't match up with anyone specifically, but right now I'm highly doubting he'd come with something that fits in into the chicago situation as well as what he provided.
    Don't think there's anyone else right now who could fit in into those roles. Maybe Otaku with how he cheated on aamirus mother flavor wise and how he told us about efe being on the run. Which are 2 good reasons tbf.
    Yagami is in the clear imo.
    Im gonna flip teal

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

After rereading Chicago (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Chicago-Setup), the setup this is 100% without a doubt an almost exact copy of, I'm now taking back what I said about scv. His claim does not put him off limits.
    Jesus Christ you’re right he totally based this setup off of that.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

15. ISO #2465

16. ISO #2466

17. ISO #2467

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Jesus Christ you’re right he totally based this setup off of that.
    I can confirm im the evelyn of that setup lol.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

18. ISO #2468

So to be clear about something, you’re just claiming to be a lover with wiisp now right? You’re not still claiming coroner?
    I'm about to reply to all the garbage he posted but yes. I am a macho Mexican Coroner with one bulletproof vest. I am in love with Fern Monroe. I have tremendous respect for the dead and I want to build a cemetery.

19. ISO #2469

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm about to reply to all the garbage he posted but yes. I am a macho Mexican Coroner with one bulletproof vest. I am in love with Fern Monroe. I have tremendous respect for the dead and I want to build a cemetery.
    Do you have more than 1 wincon?

20. ISO #2470

You claim to be Mexican and your name is Otis Howe?

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

23. ISO #2473

the biggest difference from that game and this game, is that only one was a lover, and the other didnt know of the lover passive, but it seems from the start here, that you did
    as well as sarah not having an alternative win con

tbh ill enjoy my tea once Frinckles flips wolf, ill only slightly hate myself for not being to convey his wolfiness better, but I think he played a very spectacular wolf game either way

scvm can just be a goon for all we know, but im having a hard time not seeing him as a an evil just based off PoE, unless you are all wrong on MM, and I am wrong on light

the problem with light that still lingers in the back of my head is that, it almost feels like hes trying to hard to force his town-meta

Gyr needs to die, and Frinckles need to die, sucks that I wont be able to influence the game after that

I want to believe frinckles isnt lying about the BP, so I wouldnt shoot him, its also totally possible that he isnt even mafia but another neutral like how the other game was

god this game is just a table full of wine

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

28. ISO #2478

29. ISO #2479

30. ISO #2480

You find who is connected to Kenny. SCV is my guess. Naz seems manipulated; Aamirus vs Kenny didn't seem fabricated.
    dont think kenny is a wolf here based on his play, he would only make sense as a wolf if he knew there were multiple evil factions, allowing him to play the way he did
    scvm can be a wolf just based on PoE
    Naz probably never flips wolf with her claim
    and Aamirus needs to be active more, since if me and you both flip town, and gyr flips neutral, then she is for sure back in the PoE because she has fallen off, and others like Kenny and Mag have done more solving then she has

31. ISO #2481

32. ISO #2482

He’s asking you how Otis Howe makes sense as a Mexican name..
    I thought it was clear my role card doesn't say anything Senor Sito. The Mexican part was made for that to fit. You're acting like I just copy-pasted my card or something - I want to build a cemetery on the hill outside of town and I have one bulletproof vest. The point of me being 'Mexican' was so that Wiisp got the fucking hint.

Anyway since Kenny keeps raving about it: Mechanically I'm guessing the vest is there to actually give me the chance to do my job if I was targeted N1.

33. ISO #2483

I thought it was clear my role card doesn't say anything Senor Sito. The Mexican part was made for that to fit. You're acting like I just copy-pasted my card or something - I want to build a cemetery on the hill outside of town and I have one bulletproof vest. The point of me being 'Mexican' was so that Wiisp got the fucking hint.

Anyway since Kenny keeps raving about it: Mechanically I'm guessing the vest is there to actually give me the chance to do my job if I was targeted N1.
    Well you just claimed to be Mexican AGAIN which is why the question was asked

34. ISO #2484

See here where you put in bold that you were a MEXICAN coroner

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

37. ISO #2487

38. ISO #2488

That's possible, I'll give you that. I already gave my name: Señor Sito. I am Macho, I want to build a house and I have tremendous respect for the dead.
    Maybe this is also a really dumb and pointless thing for me to pick at but how come your house became a cemetery?

39. ISO #2489

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hey naz, you are the one I'm supposed to LOVE.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

40. ISO #2490

Rip naz is on a wanted poster
    i wouldn't come to THE BAR where the poster is every day to swoon over the BARTENDER who has prob seen the face on the poster 1000x
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

41. ISO #2491

How come Gyrlander is even the only one who's able to read the name on the wanted poster that's just hanging there in the bar
    how likely is it that gyrlander is neutral every fucking game lol
    i bet he *is* the one on the poster

42. ISO #2492

Maybe this is also a really dumb and pointless thing for me to pick at but how come your house became a cemetery?
    I had to open a second tab for my role card just for you; thanks.
    (NOT TRYING TO BE MODKILLED)
    I WOULD REALLY ENJOY BUILDING MY BRAND NEW HOUSE AND CREATE AN AREA THAT PUTS HOLES IN THE GROUND FULL OF DEAD PEOPLE. I HAVE TREMENDOUS RESPECT FOR THE DEAD. FERN MONROE IS FINE AS FUCK.

43. ISO #2493
    Ganelon

so Frinckles is a lover-coroner with a vest? ya that doesn't seem likely

44. ISO #2494

-vote Gyrlander

45. ISO #2495
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

no hammer

46. ISO #2496

47. ISO #2497

48. ISO #2498

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500