Register

User Tag List

Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,600 of 3757
  1. ISO #3551

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

or hammer mag
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #3552

like im confirmed town theres no point in figuring me out right now
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #3553
    Ganelon

I was the one who was jailed lol

4. ISO #3554
    Ganelon

oh well I can't get out of this lynch can I?
    I'm not scum, but idk what to tell you

Frinckles literally open wolfed and you guys fucking jailed a confirmed sheriff and now are lynching me because no kills happened last night, this feels like the fucking mod, I'm genuinely the only one with even half a fucking frontal cortex in this game right now

has it NEVER occurred to you that mafia, if not jailed, would never kill in this case? it's Frinckles or naz, yagami would never do what he did as scum

5. ISO #3555
    Ganelon

holy shit the only one suspecting naz is fucking aamirus lol

you fuckers, I never claimed a green check on MM, I just said MM was 100% confirmed town in my eyes

aamirus is confirmed town in my eyes, naz never gave a gun out

6. ISO #3556
    Ganelon

I am literally townier than naz, who has given a gun out ONLY to herself and yet you guys lynch me for, what, mafia didn't kill last night?
    so fucking what
    mafia is smarter than y'all

7. ISO #3557
    Ganelon

I guess lynch me so I can rail on you post game, I don't give a fuck anymore, I've been forthcoming with my checks and have been pro-town this entire game, I can't wait to see zerg's face when I flip town, cuz fuck you for tunnelling, okay? I have tried very hard not to tunnel this game but I guess this is what you get for being pro-town

question is why the fuck did MM buy my BM claim if we were both sscum?? literally no way we're both scum, none of our opinions aligned one bit, and I discredited MM quite often by saying he was always fake, ofc I called him confirmed town because I didn't think there were actually two scum teams or one scum team of two people

please at least move one of your fucking votes off me so I can defend myself properly, there is no way I'll allow you to mislynch me at MyLo or whatever

8. ISO #3558
    Ganelon

wow not even the confirmed scum in Frinckles is voting me.
    it's either NOT gg if I die, or Frinckles is really a neutral
    which means there's a wolf in the town core, must be naz though I just can't see it
    Yagami would've killed me in that case so it can't be Yagami

9. ISO #3559
    Ganelon

I wish Distorted were in this game, he would've fucking believed me lol.......

10. ISO #3560
    Ganelon

if it's aamirus, which I don't think it could ever be, she deserves this win sooooo much lol

11. ISO #3561
    Ganelon

@me to answer questions, I repeat, THERE IS NO WAY I WILL ALLOW YOU TO MISLYNCH ME ON MYLO

12. ISO #3562
    Ganelon

if by some miracle this isn't mylo, kill naz

13. ISO #3563
    Ganelon

have light jail frinckles, then lynch naz and execute frinckles

14. ISO #3564
    Ganelon

and for the record, if someeone tries to bring up this shitty-ass argument: no trying too hard to live isn't AI. it's fucking common sense.
    nor is losing your shit at being widely scumread for what I consider bullshit reasons, in spite of all reason: it's easy to get angry when someeonee pushes you for literally stupid reasons and refuses to consider otherwise (I don't mean to be an asshole, but this is you @Otakudweeb69 , I know you won't give a fuck about this right now but you will afterwards, honestly tunnelling is extremely anti-town)
    as scum, if scumread for the "wrong reasons", I would be more likely to think that the person did see something scummy enough for me to be scum, but couldn't articulate them properly. so they did read me, thus I am not angry. I would never, ever insult anyone who genuinely scumread me as scum, that's just bad IMO. I'm insulting literally everyone else who I think is town lol

15. ISO #3565
    Ganelon

For the love of god, please move one of your votes off me.

16. ISO #3566
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Okay, first of all I've got the horses in the back. Second of all here are my notes:

Coroner report for last three nights:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Night One: Nightmare (Ralph Flynn) - Doctor / Bodyguard (heal someone, you become a bodyguard if you are successful)
    Notes: Good with bow + Arrow likely flavor likely ties in with bodyguard mechanic after a save.

Night Two: Gyrlander/Zergsoupyum (Sarah Case) - Unlyncher (see target survive)
    Notes: Claimed target Naz, can still win if she lives.

Night Three: Marshmallow Marshall (Ellie Moon) - Paralyzer (stop a person's vote for one day)
    Notes: Faked John Baker name: Confirms Otaku is town;
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it wasn't obvious, no I am not a neutral killer. I am the town Coroner. I really like dead people. Thanks Blink.
    you know what's really fucked up? I woulda bought the coroner claim if you hadn't shared your results, and you being town is literally not possible if there's one scum lfet

17. ISO #3567
    Ganelon

I'll put it this way:
    if you'ree mafia, who do you kill?
    do you:
    -kill Wiisp? no, because that would lead to Frinckles flipping
    -kill naz? the gunsmith? fucking yes?
    -kill Light, the jailor? fucking yes again?
    -kill aamirus, who was under suspicion? fucking no?
    -kill me, I'm prime suspect? hell naw?
    -kill otakud? apparently not

so the only people who had statistically any chance of dying to nightkill tonightt were light and naz, who for some reason are still alive. I imagine they kept kira alive because he suspected me, and they were hoping one of two things would happen: a) I would be executed, or b) I wouldn't be, and they could frame me by not killing. it's good scum play not to kill tonight no matter how you look at it, I think they knew light wouldn't jail Frinckles because he said he would do something else (which for some reason was jail fucking me out of all people, if you wanna know his reason was beecause 'I defended MM too hard')

so, the question is, why not kill naz? I get not killing light, but not naz. i think it's naz.

18. ISO #3568
    Ganelon

ah, otakud did not die because he would lynch me. see this is what happens when you tunnel

19. ISO #3569
    Ganelon

of course, there's alwayss the possibility that scum just don't have a nightkill anymore. :shrug:

20. ISO #3570
    Ganelon

but I don't buy that anymore.

21. ISO #3571
    Ganelon

well, if you lynch me kill Frinckles and naz. they'ree the only ones who could be scum at this point

22. ISO #3572
    Ganelon

I refuse to believe it's either aamirus or light

23. ISO #3573

-vote magoroth

24. ISO #3574
    Ganelon

ya I'm not talking to you scum.

25. ISO #3575
    Ganelon

so, one way or another, lynch/kill naz and Frinckles, aamirus' claim is 100% legit and theres a lot of posts she made that just couldn't come from scum ever. I don't think light is scum because it just doesn't seem likely lol

I don't think scum would've claimed jailor in the first place

26. ISO #3576
    Ganelon

theres gotta be only one other scum left, so I don't think this is MyLo :shrug: I guess lynch me and kill my PoE afterwards if you must

27. ISO #3577
    Ganelon

going by dangerous plays, I think this is more likely Frinckles than naz, but at the same time, I kind of want to believe Frinckles is coroner :lmfao:

28. ISO #3578
    Ganelon

ya, now that I think about it, it has to be Frinckles, naz not giving a gun out cannot come from scum unless it's MyLo
    but now Frinckles stopped trolling and pretending to be SK, because he isn't in any danger of being lynched
    you really need to jail Frinckles after I die lol @Light_Yagami please, make sure to submit a night action (pref. to jail Frinckles) before I die............
    naz if you're town, give a gun to someone
    other than that, let;s hope nobody hammers yet

29. ISO #3579
    Ganelon

the people you can give a gun out to are Otakud (don't, he'll just tunnel like an idiot again), Wiisp, Light and aamirus. thats it. dont give anyone else a gun

30. ISO #3580
    Ganelon

then again, there's always the chances Frinckles isn't scum but actually is a neutral killer of some sort, I don't want to believe that but in that case, he'll probably win tonight if you don't jail him

31. ISO #3581

32. ISO #3582
    Ganelon

now that I think about it, there's a Frinckles post somewhere, I think from yesterday, where he said to me "don't worry, you will make it past tonight"
    ya just kill Frinckles, it has to be him

33. ISO #3583
    Ganelon

-vote Frinckles

pretty sure scum can't hammer and even if they would I seriously doubt they could win

34. ISO #3584

35. ISO #3585

36. ISO #3586
    Ganelon

if it's not MyLo, you hammering would be VERY SUSPICIOUS lol

37. ISO #3587

38. ISO #3588

39. ISO #3589

40. ISO #3590

41. ISO #3591

42. ISO #3592

43. ISO #3593

44. ISO #3594
    Ganelon

I was one of the few people who SR MM d1 when you tunneled and Magoroth buddied everyone.
    that's not really an argument in your favour lol

45. ISO #3595

46. ISO #3596

its either light or mag today
    -vote light_yagami

pretty sure its light for not lynching his "target" ellie moon
    he was probably scum jailor with 1 exe to give them a boost

47. ISO #3597

or hes just tellin da truth n RB'D the last maf

48. ISO #3598

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    that's not really an argument in your favour lol
    This isn't really an argument at all.

I gave you an opportunity to defend yourself or at least explain why I'm wrong and you pour out some weak sauce. Since you're not at L-1 anymore I'll put my vote here and see if anyone else has anything to add.

-vote Magoroth

Not killing would be far from optimal for scum and Occam's Razor suggests that you're the factional kill who was jailed.

49. ISO #3599

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    its either light or mag today
    -vote light_yagami

pretty sure its light for not lynching his "target" ellie moon
    he was probably scum jailor with 1 exe to give them a boost
    The Reason I Didnt Hammer Ellie Moon Is Two Fold. I A Wanted To Get Aarmiurs Here Win Yesterday. Then Early In Day 3 He Was Coming Off Townie So I Wasnt Sure Ellie Moon Was/Wasnt Scum. However, I Was Pleased At The Flip. And Hey You Get To Share In The Bounty With Me.. Also, I Jailed Mag Last Not And No One Died That Leads ME To Only One Conclusion Mag Is Scum.

50. ISO #3600

This isn't really an argument at all.

I gave you an opportunity to defend yourself or at least explain why I'm wrong and you pour out some weak sauce. Since you're not at L-1 anymore I'll put my vote here and see if anyone else has anything to add.

-vote Magoroth

Not killing would be far from optimal for scum and Occam's Razor suggests that you're the factional kill who was jailed.
    Unvote so we can have nice host event tonight
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?