User Tag List

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

UwU

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Heya laaadies and gentulmennnn, I'm your friend Marshall coming in!

Some questions first : What's the lynch system?
    Do we have flips? If so, is it only alignment, role name, or full rolecard?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Heya laaadies and gentulmennnn, I'm your friend Marshall coming in!

Some questions first : What's the lynch system?
    Do we have flips? If so, is it only alignment, role name, or full rolecard?
    Lynch frinckle with me and find out then
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @MM
    <3 <3 <3
    Hi Wisp ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Lynch frinckle with me and find out then
    CHOO CHOO?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

hurllo

17. ISO #17
    Ganelon

as a great man once said, "I'm here to bleed town whilst looking scummy af"

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Was It You?
    I wish it was me tbh

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28
    Ganelon

Possible Connection Between Zerg And Wiisp Here?
    +1

29. ISO #29

I Believe You... So You Are Top Lynch For The Day.. I Guess Since You Admitted To The Crime..
    Would ye have more... personal reasons to speluctucate on this, or are you simply throwing attention where you can? If you have no real reason to speak such accusations, I'd advise putting a stop to it before someone else does... Me gun is thirsty for more than beer, but I would hope you're not thirsty for her, heheh? Because she could become hungry... We may be old, but we're still pratty strong. If you have doubts, well... KEEP THEM FOR YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Have a drink with me today, partner.

You walked into this saloon, so you might as well join me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Thirstin' fer a sarsaparilla ma'self.
    I look at the neighboring table, with intoxicated, yet piercing eyes.

"This may be something to look into", I say to myself. "Could they be responsible for the recent events? They look nice, but... we never know."
    Possible Connection Between Zerg And Wiisp Here?
    You don't say!

30. ISO #30

Would ye have more... personal reasons to speluctucate on this, or are you simply throwing attention where you can? If you have no real reason to speak such accusations, I'd advise putting a stop to it before someone else does... Me gun is thirsty for more than beer, but I would hope you're not thirsty for her, heheh? Because she could become hungry... We may be old, but we're still pratty strong. If you have doubts, well... KEEP THEM FOR YOURSELF.

"This may be something to look into", I say to myself. "Could they be responsible for the recent events? They look nice, but... we never know."

You don't say!
    Howdy, partner!

Do you want to be my drinking buddy?

(I'm not sure if I'm being obvious enough quite yet, but I need to make friends)

31. ISO #31

what tf did I just read?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

32. ISO #32

You don't say!
    Why Arent You Thirsty? Maybe Your Gun Needs Oil.. But Seems Like Your Inching For A Fight.. Care To Play Cards With Me Sir?

33. ISO #33

dear big dick host @blinkskater can u plz put a link to start of d2 on the first page? have no idea where it is rn lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well there's a few people MIA right now, so not really. What's happening D2?
    He stops saying yikes only at everything

Do you have any reads on people as of now? I'm not fully caught up, but right now, I like Mag, Zerg, and Aamirus. It's mostly meta (and pretty much sheeping Mag's early take on Zerg lol), but they are only digging as town should do right now, instead of scumpainting people early, which is their scum meta (not Zerg's though).

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46
    Ganelon

If I say /drink do you win?
    /drink
    I don't even care what it is or what you put it in I'll drink it jar jar

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

He was cheating on me with my mom
    What? How could he dare?! And... how could YOU dare?!! Is this an actual story, or are you, like us all, ahem... slightly ale-d!!

O look, a purple elephant there!

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    as a great man once said, "I'm here to bleed town whilst looking scummy af"
    The only way to know if you bleed town is to see your blood's color, though... If you bleed red, well yer scum to the bones!
    -vote Magoroth

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    im here to do nothing till day 2
    And I'm here to remind you to do things on D1!
    I killed blink
    Traitorous jar jar!!

50. ISO #50