Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 3757
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Isnt This Basically The Day Chat? Are You Saying You Are Scum By Having 24/7 Scum Chat?
    Was I unclear as to what my power was? Or are u shading me :x

And apparently update update update: “[I] get two shots [on my attempt to open a chat]”
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post

And apparently update update update: “[I] get two shots [on my attempt to open a chat]”
    With a 1 day wait between tries assuming I failed
    Probably nothing to lose trying to chat with mag then.
    Either you'd fail and would just have to chat tomorrow, which just isn't a loss of any kind, or you'd somehow succeed and reveal Mag as liar. Would work with any other male too. Maybe Yagami?
    Ellie Moon and all

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    yea I agree best use of the ability is to find somebody who could be lying about being male
    Mmmm I somehow doubt someone would do that though, since the flavor text directly mentions other people’s names I feel like if anything, someone would say their real name but lie about alignment and ability
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

11. ISO #1561

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I'm still waiting for that name to be claimed, I don't understand why they aren't claiming
    well why would somebody claim after you said that they were most likely scum? Anyway yagami is the only one without a name claim and based on your flavor you paraphrased earlier it probably does refer to him as being a bounty hunter that just rode into town but idk if that makes him evil especially after the ralph Flynn flip
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

12. ISO #1562

Mmmm I somehow doubt someone would do that though, since the flavor text directly mentions other people’s names I feel like if anything, someone would say their real name but lie about alignment and ability
    well we have 3 different cards mentioning ellie moon and nobody claimed that name

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

Well if u want me to try and open a chat, just lmk. I’m thinking I should try on light or on mag rn but I won’t do anything yet
    Again Mag Claimed A Male Role... IMO I Dont Wanna Assume His/Her Gender And Offend Anyone..

16. ISO #1566

I'm not even going to bother figuring out whar Mag is saying lol it's too annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

Ima be honest with y’all I rly don’t think I’m gonna be much use this game and I’m sure as hell not gonna bother to read day 1 lol I’ll use my night action/w.e if needed, does anybody *want* to share a day chat with me? Hmu if so bb ;) always lookin for a fun time
    only if u send noods
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #1573

and the only thing in your flavor text is that you're hunting ellie moon and there's a 5k bounty on her?
    No Someone Payed Me To Kill Someone Else And Im Using That As An Indictment On That Person.. Because, Only Scum Would Pay Someone, Else To Kill Someone.. Thanks For The Money @Otakudweeb69

24. ISO #1574

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    only if u send noods
    but pls dont day chat w me I'm not the best person lol

25. ISO #1575

well why would somebody claim after you said that they were most likely scum? Anyway yagami is the only one without a name claim and based on your flavor you paraphrased earlier it probably does refer to him as being a bounty hunter that just rode into town but idk if that makes him evil especially after the ralph Flynn flip
    I said most likely, it's also possible they think I am a wolf, I still wanna figure who has that name, cause based on behavior I can easily confirm it

Also we aren't lynching light today either

So that's two off the table so far:
    Aamirus and lighto-kun

26. ISO #1576

No Someone Payed Me To Kill Someone Else And Im Using That As An Indictment On That Person.. Because, Only Scum Would Pay Someone, Else To Kill Someone.. Thanks For The Money @Otakudweeb69
    ah so it says carl Flynn paid you to kill ellie moon?

27. ISO #1577

Update update:
    “Can I bypass blackmail with day chat assuming there is a blackmailer?”
    “I cant answer that one”
    Please use paraphrasing and dont directly quote me.

Or i shall unleash a plague.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

ah so it says carl Flynn paid you to kill ellie moon?
    Okay I Have A Warrent For Ellie Moon 5,000 Dollar Bounty Highered By The State I Received This Order Via Telegram From The US Goverment.. Other PPL Make Me Offers.. For Other Things That May Be Nefarious In Nature.. So Im Just Saiyan.. That Someone Payed Me To Kill Someone Other Then Ellie Moon.. And That Cash Is Whats Paying For My Stay Here And Am Looking At That Person With Great Interest..

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

Okay I Have A Warrent For Ellie Moon 5,000 Dollar Bounty Highered By The State I Received This Order Via Telegram From The US Goverment.. Other PPL Make Me Offers.. For Other Things That May Be Nefarious In Nature.. So Im Just Saiyan.. That Someone Payed Me To Kill Someone Other Then Ellie Moon.. And That Cash Is Whats Paying For My Stay Here And Am Looking At That Person With Great Interest..
    uuuhhhhhhh, so you are our vig?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

36. ISO #1586

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    uuuhhhhhhh, so you are our vig?
    Nope, Im Something Else.. We Have A Vigi I Hope Through Naz.. Being A Gun Dealer That That Person Claimed.. So Someone, It Seems Is Giving Others Firearms... And If Im Speculating Correctly Someone Received One.. Who Ever That Is Im Unsure Of.. However, If Im A Betting Man And I Am.. @naz Gave You The Fire Arm.. Now I Could Be Wrong.. Based On What Ive Read So Far.. Because Something Im Just Figuring Out..

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I hope @Magoroth becomes not blackmailed at the halfway point of the day at least. That quality of life to play with doesn't seem fun, but holy shit it's hilarious to watch.

Funsies aside. He wants to imply he's a sort of cop and gave us a lynch nominee. I don't know if I want to follow that lead just yet without a secondary lead. The reason in particular is that he went "hero mode" in the middle of EoD trying to crucify anyone he could. His entire game prior had been spent flip-flopping on lynches and buddying everyone with more than 35 posts yesterday.

In short, there was a lot of silly shit happening between Magoroth - SCV - Zerg yesterday.

I have a feeling more thing of interest will appear soon.
    like what?

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

I Seriously Think That Priest Claim Is Cult..
    Satanic worshippers in my Wild West Town?!? Thats a stretch even for blink.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

Update update:
    “Can I bypass blackmail with day chat assuming there is a blackmailer?”
    “I cant answer that one”
    THAT means hes faking it
    Mag is ellie
    LYNCH HIM!!!

43. ISO #1593

That means you should try to figure out who's lying with a male name, ready aim fire

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

Ellie Moon is on a wanted poster, they would def lie abt their name

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

Mag is also 99% of the time town here, based on this blackmail, unless by some chance this really is a multiball
    I mean, he could be faking it lol
    It would be so easy for him
    There are only like 2 people alive that would target him

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600

so Naz/Mag/Light/Aamirus
    for the day 2 town-core as of current

what were the wagons they were up and down before nightmare's wagon grew?
    i recall Zerg's? was their another?
    Bro how could u forget the frinckles train are u serious lolol