S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 67
Register

User Tag List

Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 3757
  1. ISO #3301

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

I mean that's just because of bad play on our part
    Naz shooting Kenny, you killing scvm, not lynching frinckles day one and instead lynching my top town read off literally nothing

Light, of frinckles is the last mafia, just jail him, and don't execute...

And we Lynch MM today, Naz can probably shoot otaku? Idk if that is good or bad if she shoots him tho as I don't have the time right now to figure out all the worst cases

2. ISO #3302

3. ISO #3303

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I mean that's just because of bad play on our part
    Naz shooting Kenny, you killing scvm, not lynching frinckles day one and instead lynching my top town read off literally nothing

Light, of frinckles is the last mafia, just jail him, and don't execute...

And we Lynch MM today, Naz can probably shoot otaku? Idk if that is good or bad if she shoots him tho as I don't have the time right now to figure out all the worst cases
    but if frinckles is not dead, how do we know you won't just side with him? lol there are so many scenarios here.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #3304

5. ISO #3305

6. ISO #3306

7. ISO #3307

8. ISO #3308

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And IDK Im Starting To Think That The Roulette Wheel Was Flavor.. Since Nobody Claimed Anything.. Only Thing I Can Think Of Is Naz Couldnt Decide And Naz Even Made The Comment So The Roulette Wheel Was Used To Place Her Gun.. With RNG.. Just Something I Picked Up On..
    lol no i wasn't online for that
    i just literally have no idea who to trust
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #3309

10. ISO #3310

So In My Role Card It Says Kill Ellie Moon..

If Ellie Moon Doesnt Die By Night 3 I Become A Level 12 Bard Whatever That Means.. Maybe I Just Become A Citizen.
    So why aren't you jailing + exeing them?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

11. ISO #3311

like its your mission of the game to find them and exe them
    the curiosity of the alternative wincon is obv going to be anti town unless ur mafia, light

12. ISO #3312

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    like its your mission of the game to find them and exe them
    the curiosity of the alternative wincon is obv going to be anti town unless ur mafia, light
    Because Im Jailing Frinckles Who Claims Night Immune.. And Am Hoping Whoever You Give Your Gun 2 Kills MM.. Or Mag Because One Or Both MM And Mag Are Scum..

13. ISO #3313

Because Im Jailing Frinckles Who Claims Night Immune.. And Am Hoping Whoever You Give Your Gun 2 Kills MM.. Or Mag Because One Or Both MM And Mag Are Scum..
    Also Im Gradually Leaning Towards MM Being Town And Mag Being Scum Because Of Before Mentioned Reasons.

14. ISO #3314

15. ISO #3315

... and I assume I can't do anything to convince you that I am town?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #3316

Also, Aamirus said that they were becoming survivor if Otakud dies at night, instead of becoming town... Sooooo......... don't lynch me?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #3317

18. ISO #3318

19. ISO #3319

Ok ok I admit it, I have lied. I'm Reality Bender, and my scummates are Frinckles, Wiisp, Mag, Light, and Otakud. But in fact, we're the real town. They just don't know it.

Oh and that means you're scum
    -vote aamirus

20. ISO #3320

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ok ok I admit it, I have lied. I'm Reality Bender, and my scummates are Frinckles, Wiisp, Mag, Light, and Otakud. But in fact, we're the real town. They just don't know it.

Oh and that means you're scum
    -vote aamirus
    lol

21. ISO #3321

22. ISO #3322

23. ISO #3323

it gg for him his name fucks him over too much n u beat that nail down aamirus

24. ISO #3324
    Ganelon

lol
    if MM is RB this lynch will fail

so let's lynch him and find out

25. ISO #3325

26. ISO #3326

27. ISO #3327

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    it gg for him his name fucks him over too much n u beat that nail down aamirus
    if mag is his teammate he can still easily win by corralling mag mm aamirus wiisp frinckles = 5 votes but if he's by himself then I guess so

28. ISO #3328

29. ISO #3329

30. ISO #3330
    Ganelon

Reality Bender=RB

31. ISO #3331

32. ISO #3332

I Think Im Sticking With My Original Idea..

-vote Otakudweeb69

So Arrmirus Can Get Her Win And Kinda Seems At This Point She Is Playing Against Her Wincon.. I Have A Plan That Easily Works.. Yall Just To Thick Headed To Listen.. Naz Give Gun To Aamirus.. Aamirus Then Shoots MM.. I Jail And Execute Frinckles.. In This Senario If MM Flips Town We Know Mag Is Last Scum.. And Easy Lynch Him Tomorrow.. I Mean How Much Simpler Do I Have To Make This?

33. ISO #3333
    Ganelon

-unvote

has naz given a fun out yet?

34. ISO #3334

-vote Otakudweeb69

So Arrmirus Can Get Her Win And Kinda Seems At This Point She Is Playing Against Her Wincon.. I Have A Plan That Easily Works.. Yall Just To Thick Headed To Listen.. Naz Give Gun To Aamirus.. Aamirus Then Shoots MM.. I Jail And Execute Frinckles.. In This Senario If MM Flips Town We Know Mag Is Last Scum.. And Easy Lynch Him Tomorrow.. I Mean How Much Simpler Do I Have To Make This?
    And With That Im Done For Now.. BBL..

35. ISO #3335

36. ISO #3336

-vote Otakudweeb69

what if the scums can do 2 night kills tho?

37. ISO #3337

38. ISO #3338
    Ganelon

Of course not, but Idk if naz has given out a gun yet
    also, I seriously doubt the host would do something as balance breaking as giving someone an extra nightkill on near-MyLo

39. ISO #3339

40. ISO #3340
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    ya what if? wtf is this fear mongering
    I hate you all jesus
    +1
    im just guilty of this tho lol

41. ISO #3341

42. ISO #3342

We Will Still Be In Control Of The Situation Because Naz Has Another Gun She Says After Todays Gun.. If Im Right We Can Easily Do This If You Would Just Listen.
    no… you execute frinckles then wiisp is dead. we lynch otaku he is dead. scum kill 2 towns that is you and naz. someone shoots mm. then it's me and mag if he's scum he wins

43. ISO #3343

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Of course not, but Idk if naz has given out a gun yet
    also, I seriously doubt the host would do something as balance breaking as giving someone an extra nightkill on near-MyLo
    whether it be from the roulette or simply that they always had a 1 use ability to kill a 2nd person, either way it's not that unbelievable. anyway it's safer to lynch mm shoot otaku so why not?

44. ISO #3344

45. ISO #3345

46. ISO #3346

47. ISO #3347

48. ISO #3348

49. ISO #3349

50. ISO #3350