S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 53
Register

User Tag List

Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 3757
  1. ISO #2601

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Frinckles why not shoot Kenny? from your perspective he is almost certainly scum
    Scum or "wolves" as you guys like to call them work in 2 or 3 most of the time.

I kill SCV, I clear. It's not difffuclt.

(to anyone reading, I'm doing that dumbass shit you guys seem to enjoy where you quote everything allocated to you.)

2. ISO #2602

3. ISO #2603

4. ISO #2604
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    And wolves always start insulting once they are cornered, it never fails
    that's interesting because I never insult as a wolf

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

7. ISO #2607

8. ISO #2608
    Ganelon

You cannot post Countdown Timers

9. ISO #2609

10. ISO #2610

11. ISO #2611

12. ISO #2612

13. ISO #2613

14. ISO #2614

15. ISO #2615

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Ah, @Otakudweeb69 it's a WANTED poster that shows a very handsome man that for some reason I wanna marry (naz).

And then the flavor talks about the saloon being over there.
    it says naz?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #2616

17. ISO #2617

18. ISO #2618

19. ISO #2619

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    that's interesting because I never insult as a wolf
    I'm back.

And that's because some people here have a a noble heart, because on literally every site I've played on, people who started insulting hard were mostly scums. It's also what rhetorics tell us to do when we can't do anything else :P

Anything I should know? My freezer attacked me when I opened it...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #2620

21. ISO #2621

22. ISO #2622

23. ISO #2623

24. ISO #2624

25. ISO #2625

26. ISO #2626

27. ISO #2627

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Scum or "wolves" as you guys like to call them work in 2 or 3 most of the time.

I kill SCV, I clear. It's not difffuclt.

(to anyone reading, I'm doing that dumbass shit you guys seem to enjoy where you quote everything allocated to you.)
    I shoot you u tunnelling idiot.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

28. ISO #2628

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, just woke up in time to see last inute of EoD. also wats this about frinnckles being NI?
    He Claimed To Be The Lover Of Wiisp And Claims To Have A Vest Ability To Make Him Night Immune Also Claims To Wanna Open A Graveyard In Town.. Prob Next To The Church As During These Times Thats Where Most Graveyards Are Located..

29. ISO #2629

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    He Claimed To Be The Lover Of Wiisp And Claims To Have A Vest Ability To Make Him Night Immune Also Claims To Wanna Open A Graveyard In Town.. Prob Next To The Church As During These Times Thats Where Most Graveyards Are Located..
    Oh dear, only one way to test that, @naz give me dat gun
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

32. ISO #2632

33. ISO #2633

34. ISO #2634

There was a note left on top of the bar:
    Carl Flynn. Sorry missed EoD. Based on flavor, I believe Aamirus(+naz)(+light(?))!town. imo scum are scvm/frinck/wiisp/mag, in that order.

Day 3

Kenny
    was killed by the Cactus Moon Bandits.
    He was shot in the head again, by a single revolver shot.
    Kenny was Silas Adams
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Ok, so, these here are my final words I guess. I am Silas Adams, a humble preacher at a catholic church. Tonight, it seems, I have been shot. Maybe I’ve gotten myself a bit too drunk, that was a fairly long day at the saloon I gotta admit.
    So, I’m not planning to talk around the bush much. I’m a citizen of this town. I have been paying taxes. I know there are rumors going around, but yes, this Catholic Church here is absolutely not corrupt. Don’t worry. I have not been visiting anyone at night and have always remained faithful to my duties as a priest.
    All that considered I believe I lived a good life. With all these murders happening these times, someone was bound to be shot this night. I believe there were five people claiming to have jobs of importance. God be praised, that I was allowed to take a bullet in their stead, despite being nothing but a humble preacher. What a great honor indeed.

Then, next my notes. As I have now died and the truth about me has been revealed, I believe they may be of at least some importance.
    I’ve written down what roles people have claimed or hinted. That would be:
    Naz hardclaiming weaponsmith
    Aamirus claiming to have a role that is described in her flavor text
    Light_Yagami claiming to have a power role (bounty hunter), Aamirus knows his role from what I collected day 2.
    Otakudweeb69 claiming to be some kinda daytime architect
    Magoroth hardclaiming sheriff, also said to be responsible for the poisoning
    Frinckles claimed coroner, but as you may have guessed I believe them to be lying
    MM said he's a retired sheriff in flavor, but has no abilities
    Wiisp claimed lover without abilities
    scv hardclaimed citizen, which now with my flip should be very unlikely

My reads more or less still match what I have said earlier.
    Aamirus, Naz, Otakudweeb69, Frinckles and SCV are my scum PoE. Frinckles seems obvious. On Aamirus I made a case day 1 and she's quieted down since then. That's not towny. Otaku made us lynch the doctor, Efe, when the other choice for the day was scv. And scv just has a poor claim along with no content provided whatsoever. Naz has those shady interactions with Gyrlander, along with her slightly susp reactions day 1 that MM pointed out back then. The cousin named Jack who could be useful story with Aamirus seems very easy to fake to me.
    Imo the order in terms of how much I'd want to lynch them would be: Frinckles >>> SCV > Aamirus > Otaku > Naz
    Magoroth, MM, Yagami are more or less the towncore for now. Along with Wiisp I guess. Though, Magoroth did not hammer end of day 2. I literally waited till the absolute last possible second of the day just to see what he would do because he was online, but he did not put a vote down. No idea what's up with his poison either. Definitely put some pressure on his slot about that.
    My day 1 reads post was #816, just to check how they developed.

Amen

Here’s a gif of Jesus

“Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.” – Pope St. Peter

SCVMurderer was killed in a jail cell.
    SCV was
    Elizabeth Landry
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    Either frinkles or the jailor did it. Jailor said the NI wasnt listed in his card.

Living Players:

@Frinckles
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Otakudweeb69 /Huey The Long
    @Light_Yagami
    @aamirus
    @Magoroth
    @Wiisp
    @naz

Graveyard
    blinkskater - flavor
    NightmareFriend7 - Ralph Flynn
    Distorted - Abbie Woods

ZergSoupYum/Gyrlander - Sara Case
    Kenny - Silas Adams
    SCV Murderer - Elizabeth Landry

5 votes to hammer.

Day 3 will end on August 13th at 8:30 PM Eastern time.

This isn't where i parked my car.....

35. ISO #2635
    Ganelon

what the fuck

36. ISO #2636

37. ISO #2637

I got no weird clouds last night lol. Anyone got anything?

Also, it looks like Kenny was killed twice?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

38. ISO #2638

39. ISO #2639

40. ISO #2640

41. ISO #2641

42. ISO #2642
    Ganelon

@naz who the fuck shot that gun

43. ISO #2643

44. ISO #2644

45. ISO #2645

46. ISO #2646

QUOTE=Marshmallow Marshall;823377]I got no weird clouds last night lol. Anyone got anything?

Also, it looks like Kenny was killed twice?[/QUOTE]

so Kenny really had nothing else. Okay. I hoped for a bit more info than that, with his confession flavor.

-vote Frinckles

THIS MAN IS CONFIRMED SCUM AND MUST BE LYNCHED TODAY lol

47. ISO #2647

48. ISO #2648

49. ISO #2649

50. ISO #2650

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    i give fucking reads, and nobody gives a flying fuck, like holy fuck, the jailer kill ok, most likely from town, since they didnt kill aamirus, but the vig bullet from the person naz gave a gun to, into Kenny?
    Nobody Claimed To Have Received One As Of Yet. Naz Claimed To Have A Day Gun She Can Give Out With 3 Charges.. Said She Gave One Out Yesterday.. And Had 2 Charges Left.