Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 3757
  1. ISO #1951
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Why isn’t wiisp in your scum group rn, actually? Why are you suggesting he’s with aamirus or me, for that matter?
    because he has produced more content than most, and because I can't see him being scum with anyone
    and his emotions feel townie

2. ISO #1952

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    honestly wish I wasnt so overloaded, maybe i'd care more about this game
    but Ive said most of what I wanted off the top of my head
    I want to confirm Gyr's alignment before I even start making associative reads
    I do feel like your tone shifted a bit again. You go in an out of passive, angry and then passive.

3. ISO #1953

honestly wish I wasnt so overloaded, maybe i'd care more about this game
    but Ive said most of what I wanted off the top of my head
    I want to confirm Gyr's alignment before I even start making associative reads
    Its Possible The Not Town Read Means Scum.. Not Necessarily Third Party

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    the guys in the second group are still strong town reads for me, definitely not lynching them rn, esp. not wiisp/aamirus
    so don't worry
    just saying that I will literally lynch anyone over MM, naz and light
    Well our scum reads mostly line up \o/ im thinking of trying to open a chat with frinck then, lmk if there are any objections
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957
    Ganelon

honestly the second group, they don't feel like a team at all, but if I'm wrong about my PoE (I'm not I think) it's pretty much the only other possibility in my eyes
    I should stop flip flopping so much for fuck's sake

this is sort of a shit reason but I don't think I've ever seen town Kenny misread MM before

8. ISO #1958
    Ganelon

me and otaku are never wolves together, I still doubt he is a wolf, so we are V/V
    its simple

its honestly fucking stupid to be in the PoE, because of my reluctance to play in this stupid cryptonic bullcrap
    ehhh I'm just fantasising, I don't actually think you're scum.
    the second team smells of bullshit, but everyone else apart from that is 100% town for me for some reasons
    so.... yes

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    What are the chances of a mag/wiisp/Kenny team actually? I’d be willing to entertain this
    Zero

11. ISO #1961
    Ganelon

I don't even see why we're debating about my alignment when we can just lynch Gyrlander

12. ISO #1962

honestly the second group, they don't feel like a team at all, but if I'm wrong about my PoE (I'm not I think) it's pretty much the only other possibility in my eyes
    I should stop flip flopping so much for fuck's sake

this is sort of a shit reason but I don't think I've ever seen town Kenny misread MM before
    And the first one feels like a team? All I know is Zerg spent half the game roleplaying with drinks and the other half drunk.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #1963
    Ganelon

do you honestly think I would buddy my wolf partner this hard? because I would never, ever do that

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    And the first one feels like a team? All I know is Zerg spent half the game roleplaying with drinks and the other half drunk.
    more so than the second one yes.
    you about to claim a role and alignment?

18. ISO #1968
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    That sounds shallow.
    see, posts like this one are why Kenny/Wiisp can never be a team
    Kenny is being waaaaaaay too sarcastic when it comes to Wiisp

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971
    Ganelon

I'm the name zerg claimed and I'm Neutral.
    oh, now I know I'm not a paranoid sheriff at least, thanks

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

if one more person makes a possible team with me it, without stating why on an individual level I am a wolf, outside this stupid "think hes lying about his role information", which I cant even do anything about without literally dying and putting my full pm into my will, its arguably the most irritating thing in this game right now
    who is even calling me town? is it light? in no world does Light call me town in the way he does as my partner, its either we are w/v, or we are v/v
    like who is defending me?
    and I swear I will unleash hell into this forum topic if people try to vote Light
    i think the problem is that I think on a level worlds above how y'all think, and it irritates me when people dont think on the same level

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976
    Ganelon

in that case I probably won't make it past tonight @Frinckles do you have someone's name in your role card? like a scum or something?

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

if one more person makes a possible team with me it, without stating why on an individual level I am a wolf, outside this stupid "think hes lying about his role information", which I cant even do anything about without literally dying and putting my full pm into my will, its arguably the most irritating thing in this game right now
    who is even calling me town? is it light? in no world does Light call me town in the way he does as my partner, its either we are w/v, or we are v/v
    like who is defending me?
    and I swear I will unleash hell into this forum topic if people try to vote Light
    i think the problem is that I think on a level worlds above how y'all think, and it irritates me when people dont think on the same level
    You've actually always presented your reads that same way as well. So it becomes hard to tell for us all that the thought process behind them was a level above what we are able to process.

29. ISO #1979
    Ganelon

it reminds me of the last games where Mike got to sit on his 3p party claim which made him lock town, and would refuse to allow me to be lock town even though I voted two fucking wolves, and produced enough content to level the thread
    who are you talking to?

30. ISO #1980

31. ISO #1981

in that case I probably won't make it past tonight @Frinckles do you have someone's name in your role card? like a scum or something?
    Every balanced setup with two scum teams also has two protective roles. MM seems pretty sure about the 2 teams part and I doubt this setup would be an exception from that rule.

32. ISO #1982

I'm Sarah Case and literally a lady that likes going out at night to trying to find what do to in life. Suddenly I come to a bar and find a poster of a very handsome man and decide I must find him and marry him.

I must see X survive the game.

33. ISO #1983
    Ganelon

I'm confused as to how MM came up with the two-team theory, how did that happen

34. ISO #1984

the only problem I have with Otaku is that he seemed to sure that Gyr was 3p, and his associative teams are a joke, its an easy way to fake wolf reads without actually doing the work, and its clear that he doesnt know how to even make associative reads just by putting me and kenny on the same team

or light

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986
    Ganelon

has Zerg ever actually claimed anything?

37. ISO #1987

I'm Sarah Case and literally a lady that likes going out at night to trying to find what do to in life. Suddenly I come to a bar and find a poster of a very handsome man and decide I must find him and marry him.

I must see X survive the game.
    This is Sarah Hart and Slaol loved this. Definitely a good claim imo.

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993
    Ganelon

thing with zerg is, he didn't try to form reads too hard, but was manipulative towards EoG and seemed to take an appeasing stance, the latter you might expect from a neutral, but not the former

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998
    Ganelon

I'm in a hard position since the main accusation is just that I'm not Town which I admit cause I'm a Neutral Benign.

So I can't show how bad your reasonings are.
    who is this 'X' you must see survive?

49. ISO #1999
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Gyrlander doesn't die today imo.
    Scv is a better lynch.
    what

50. ISO #2000

thing with zerg is, he didn't try to form reads too hard, but was manipulative towards EoG and seemed to take an appeasing stance, the latter you might expect from a neutral, but not the former
    Why would he mind making reads since his only objective is to see someone survive the game. He probably didnt feel very enthusiastic about the role and didnt even mind making reads or something.

I was going to change the strategy and say that I needed someone to survive but you already made me do so.