S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 3757
  1. ISO #2401

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    and this part really hurts your claim because tons of people have said they have other people's flavor names in their card but nobody else seems to have a person's site name in their card
    Probably cause I'm the only one whose win condition depends totally on 1 person and giving me only his flavor name would be a cancer.

Even more considering that person is quite... special.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #2402

what if he got killed by that random poison thing that we just had? me thinx get whoever hammered him has too many possible complications to be a legit mechanic... what if he gets modkilled?
    Now, that would probably be a hole in the card. I'm only specified about getting killed/getting lynched. And we can assume getting modkilled would be a rather strange occurence.

3. ISO #2403
    Ganelon

because Frinckles reaction to being the poisoner target and pretty much nobody giving a shit is townie as fuck, I 100% don't believe he is scum

4. ISO #2404
    Ganelon

there's also a time and place for killing him. and that's not today.

5. ISO #2405

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    because Frinckles reaction to being the poisoner target and pretty much nobody giving a shit is townie as fuck, I 100% don't believe he is scum
    What? He threw a fit so he's ONE HUNDRED PERCENT town? And I don't think anybody was too upset about him being poisoned because wiisp was saying he was pretty much mechanically confirmed to be non-town.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #2406

7. ISO #2407
    Ganelon

@Magoroth
    you think wiisp is lying then?
    no, I just think he might be wrong, there's a lot of TPR claims this game which implies the role you claim doesn't clear you
    from a game balance perspective, two town lovers make sense, it makes the lovers doubt each other (which is what happened here), and it makes it so actually claiming lover gets you nightkilled

8. ISO #2408
    Ganelon

I mean from another perspective I still don't see how anyone other Kenny/Gyr and scv/Frinckles could be scum, so I think we should lynch Gyr/shoot Kenny, kill Scv and then if it's not yet over, Frinckles

9. ISO #2409

I think everyone would have reacted surprised about being poisoned? Except me, ofc.

10. ISO #2410

no, I just think he might be wrong, there's a lot of TPR claims this game which implies the role you claim doesn't clear you
    from a game balance perspective, two town lovers make sense, it makes the lovers doubt each other (which is what happened here), and it makes it so actually claiming lover gets you nightkilled
    ….
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    also no shit my second win-con isnt a town win-con, it explicily is there so that if I lived to lylo, I can either win with town or my lover, which is more often a wolf here than not
    why would he have the second win con if they were both town?

11. ISO #2411
    Ganelon

….

why would he have the second win con if they were both town?
    to make him think they weren't both town?

12. ISO #2412

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

I mean with everyone else being:
    Jane Goodman
    Elizabeth Landry
    Carl Flynn
    Jack Vincent
    Max McKnight
    Otis Howe
    Sarah Case
    Fern Monroe
    John Baker
    Josiah Palidin
    Ralph Flynn
    Abbie Woods

(and presumably Ellie Moon somewhere)

Father Adams seems off to me.

15. ISO #2415

16. ISO #2416

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I wasn't outing so that we could both not make ourselves targets, not because I'm scum. We're almost certainly dead now. If I vest, they'll hit you and I don't see two doctors being a thing.
    @Wiisp I was literally hinting to you the whole fucking game lol.

Señor SITO
    Wiisp was implying there was a name in his card and I mentioned Naz and a lover mechanic. It's cool, I'm done arguing with you.

You cant read (mafia or otherwise)
    Your syntax changed to include shallow on everything you disagree with as if it's a hot take.
    You discredit arguably one of the biggest town reads in the game. In Aamirus.
    Flip onto me when I'm poisoned.

Best thing to come from this is that you and SCV get to choose between killing Magoroth or Wiisp and possibly wasting a kill.

Really hope Naz gives me a gun so I can shoot scv while you hang tomorrow.
    yea gyr I think you can stop on the route of wiisp's claim being fake cuz frinckles clearly acknowledged it as being legit

17. ISO #2417
    Ganelon

@Frinckles why not shoot Kenny? from your perspective he is almost certainly scum

18. ISO #2418
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You are a coroner who also has a bulletproof vest?
    based on this post I don't think Kenny and Frinckles can be a team

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

Frinckles' argumentation about my read on him changing is completely meaningless too. Before I had a read for his behavior, today it's a mechanical read from claims and actions. When I think it's within the setup's mechanics 100% not possible for a player to flip town I instantly drop any behavioral reads I've had, it's that simple.

21. ISO #2421

22. ISO #2422

I mean with everyone else being:
    Jane Goodman
    Elizabeth Landry
    Carl Flynn
    Jack Vincent
    Max McKnight
    Otis Howe
    Sarah Case
    Fern Monroe
    John Baker
    Josiah Palidin
    Ralph Flynn
    Abbie Woods

(and presumably Ellie Moon somewhere)

Father Adams seems off to me.
    I agree. I think along with maybe MM I also seem to be the only one who neither has names of others in his card, nor is mentioned in another player's card. My full name as written in my card is Father Silas Adams though, just didn't seem to matter to me before.
    I also just noticed that's the name of one of the bad guys in Deadwood LOL

23. ISO #2423
    Ganelon

hm, idk, maybe you're right
    the reaction is really townie tho

24. ISO #2424

25. ISO #2425

I think Frinckles played a good game, and Wiisp, who says he didn't even read Frinckles claim, being the only one to scumread him day 1 proves that pretty well. I'd be disappointed too if I were to get mechanically cleared in his situation, hence why I've also read his reaction that way.

26. ISO #2426

It's just, if someone makes up a fake name, while trying to hint it at a guy scumreading him, gives no insight on his flavor, apart from the useless stuff, then claims coroner the next day, then later on also says he has a bulletproof vest, even later in the day then reveals he was lover, says he lied about his name all along, and to top it all off then comes up with some story of his lie being necessary for survival, despite absolutely noone having had any clues about either Wiisp or Frinckles being lover, and tries to frame the people who don't believe his claim, that settles it as confirmed scum to me.

27. ISO #2427

And I was Kristopher Harris in Cryptonic's Chicago game, that had exactly the same wincons Wiisp described. My lover that game was the serial killer, played by Mike. Gyrlander having claimed a role that is 100% a Sarah Hart clone, even with the same first name, helps making me think that more as well.

28. ISO #2428

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431
    Ganelon

I'd be tunneling if I didn't admit there is merit to the way you're reading it so, ya, I guess that's also possible

32. ISO #2432
    Ganelon

my PoE is the same, I don't think it's possible for anyone apart from SCV/Gyr/Frinck/Kenny to be scum

33. ISO #2433

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Ah, until now MM was holding the record of the most consecutive posts in an FM game with 13 in a row. Aamirus broke that record with 29 posts in a row yesterday.
    Congrats, we're all part of a milestone in sc2mafia history right here thanks to that.
    And he wasn’t even really blackmailed, so much wasted effort on my part smh

36. ISO #2436

hi guys i pm'd blink who to deal a gun to...lets hope it goes well tonight, i have 2 more guns after dis

this has been a SHIT SHOW to read lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

37. ISO #2437

a lot of u guys are fucking lying > : (
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

38. ISO #2438

39. ISO #2439

40. ISO #2440

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

43. ISO #2443

44. ISO #2444

I still don't wanna believe that frinckles is a wolf here, like if he really wanted to hide his name, he wouldn't have softed senor auto or call himself macho

But I also don't think Kenny is a wolf, though if he is, he's stepped up from the last game I played with him

Lynch Gyr, and re-evaluate at next day start
    I got about 3 hours before I leave for work, up until 30 mins before EoD, so ya, fun fun

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446

@Frinckles
    Wait are you a true lover? I completely forgot you also claimed two other roles, ya I take it back if you flip town here I'll be surprised, secondly if Kenny is right, I probably only die if you die, but I bet vice versa it isn't true if you are mafia

That's my 2¢, maybe I'm off base, I don't care anymore, I'm just trying to solve this game

47. ISO #2447

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

50. ISO #2450