Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 3757
  1. ISO #2051

2. ISO #2052
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    um
    the emotion seemed genuine. the game where you were SK, I trolled MM with fake role claims and he actually bought them lol and started talking about them

3. ISO #2053

4. ISO #2054
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    rises hand

I said "let's exaggerateeeee" lol read the post entirely...
    this is 100% what I meant when I said he was fake

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056
    Ganelon

if there are citizens why is he the only claim? lol
    just saying thats not a reason why hes town, at least not in my book

7. ISO #2057

8. ISO #2058

aye vee onn is gonna have her dice game in 15 minutes btw. dunno if you forgot
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Set right up, give me 3 reasons why SCVMurderer is not scum.

1: He has claimed citizen, nobody else has hard claimed citizen, setups need citizens. Therefore.... he is citizen.
    2: He's fitting his town meta.
    3: He did nothing wrong... like seriously, how is he scummy...???
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

12. ISO #2062

13. ISO #2063

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    this is 100% what I meant when I said he was fake
    Oh. So you meant that I make jokes by taking my personality aside to make them funny? Well that's better than saying I am a fake person, I guess...
    if there are citizens why is he the only claim? lol
    just saying thats not a reason why hes town, at least not in my book
    He's not the only cit tho =( stop bullying citizens
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #2064

The beautiful bar maiden from before walks before the patrons:

Reminder the dice game begins soon! Wait for your wonderful host to pronounce it, and we will begin!

She wishes them good luck and goes back to the bar, waiting

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    uhhm how bout you give us 3 reasons why he is scum? and lurking is NAI
    Held a bandwagon on me with literally no explanation.
    Contributes nothing to the game, clearly wants to fly under the radar.
    Has no intention of signifying he's town or helping town in any way.
    Claims Citizen in a setup that likely doesn't have vanilla roles.
    Is objectively a better lynch than Gyrlander, who's target could already be dead; We have no idea if he's Jester or what.
    At the very least, putting pressure on him is wise.

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

*Ladies and Gents, you all know what time it is. Time for a game of chance, a game of luck, a game of glory a game of FUCK!!! Y'all have within the next 5 minutes to give me one guess on a number between 1-100, Please post this in the Game Thread as #. That is if you're feelin lucky. My lovely bar maiden will then roll her unique 100 sided die, and we will crown a winner. In the blink of an eye you could become rich beyond all of your wildest dreams. I will notify you when time is up. Good luck to all the patrons who participate, and god speed.*
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #2070

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    1: He has claimed citizen, nobody else has hard claimed citizen, setups need citizens. Therefore.... he is citizen.
    2: He's fitting his town meta.
    3: He did nothing wrong... like seriously, how is he scummy...???
    1) he claimed citizen
    2) there likely are citizens
    3) he always plays like this when he's town
    Listen here 'partners.

'Round where I'm from, we ain't got these 'Cit-Izens.'

We got power roles. We got dynamic interaction.

This ain't all just a coincidence, ya'hear?

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    *Ladies and Gents, you all know what time it is. Time for a game of chance, a game of luck, a game of glory a game of FUCK!!! Y'all have within the next 5 minutes to give me one guess on a number between 1-100, Please post this in the Game Thread as #. That is if you're feelin lucky. My lovely bar maiden will then roll her unique 100 sided die, and we will crown a winner. In the blink of an eye you could become rich beyond all of your wildest dreams. I will notify you when time is up. Good luck to all the patrons who participate, and god speed.*
    Lol. I guess it can't do anything bad, eh? It's about "becoming rich".... Right?

25. ISO #2075

My die is super unique boys and girls ;3

It's lucky... Are you as well? Only one way to find out.

Let's play~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

26. ISO #2076

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078

I am playing solely because Kenny decided to slash drink. We'll see if there's something behind it or not, I assume.

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

like making only one person participate or something
    We did tho? Since you drank, we wanted to know if it was eliminating you from the game or not, I believe.

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084
    Ganelon

example of MM post that seems exaggerated, he was town this game

35. ISO #2085

Um you should put a number from 1-100 if you want to participate xD

36. ISO #2086

This person can't count ;3

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    This person can't count ;3
    Lol

39. ISO #2089
    Ganelon

fuck it I'm already dying tonight

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092
    Ganelon

so who won?
    and what happened

43. ISO #2093

Time is now Expired.
    ... And?

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

We've been bamboozled
    Looks like it... Or someone is withholding the info? Or someone has dropped dead and we don't know it lol

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099
    Ganelon

maybe that's blinks way of figuring out the lottery numbers in Massachusetts

50. ISO #2100

maybe that's blinks way of figuring out the lottery numbers in Massachusetts
    if only that were signatureable