Register

User Tag List

Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 3757
  1. ISO #3151

2. ISO #3152

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Know The Old Saiyan.. Once A Cheat Always A Cheat..
    :c i just cant help it man ive got too much testosterone in me i gotta let it out somewhere

light please do the right thing tonight if you jail and execute frinck we will lose. you can jail and exe MM or Mag, pick one and whoever gets the gun if theyre town sided, which im not even sure they are, shoot the other. otherwise we will lose.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

3. ISO #3153

4. ISO #3154

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Mag is like the only person left who doesn’t acknowledge you Ellie MOON as being part of the cactus MOON bandits scum faction
    No u!

I think that's purely coincidental.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #3155

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    :c i just cant help it man ive got too much testosterone in me i gotta let it out somewhere

light please do the right thing tonight if you jail and execute frinck we will lose. you can jail and exe MM or Mag, pick one and whoever gets the gun if theyre town sided, which im not even sure they are, shoot the other. otherwise we will lose.
    Everytime you post something panic inducing I look at your avatar and laugh.

6. ISO #3156

.... Are you saying that Frinckles is town?? Lmao
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #3157

this made me laugh xd

who did naz give her gun to? Im really worried she said she may have made a mistake and thats very worrying :X
    She said she wasn’t going to say who for the sake of wifom
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #3158

9. ISO #3159

10. ISO #3160

11. ISO #3161

12. ISO #3162

13. ISO #3163

14. ISO #3164

15. ISO #3165

16. ISO #3166

17. ISO #3167

18. ISO #3168
    Ganelon

I don't want to defend myself, but I would like to hear why people think I'm scum

19. ISO #3169
    Ganelon

@Otakudweeb69 you seem to be the only who genuinely thinks I'm scum, tell me why?

20. ISO #3170
    Ganelon

why did I ask you........ I know I'm gonna regret this

21. ISO #3171

22. ISO #3172
    Ganelon

Frinckles
    has to be

23. ISO #3173
    Ganelon

Nothing else makes sense otherwise

24. ISO #3174
    Ganelon

Off topic but
    i hate the fact that nobody here is acknowledging my contribution to this game, and Otakud is just mindlessly tunneling, people are just slinging shit my way
    honestly, if that’s how you feel about me, I’m going to MU for good

25. ISO #3175

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Ohh that's right, I forgot about mag hmmm

Otkau, Naz is going to shoot mm so don't worry about that
    Mag might be the only real option, and that's solely due to PoE, but like even then I still don't wanna believe it
    idk why u think im shooting anyone
    i cant give myself a gun again
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

26. ISO #3176

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Off topic but
    i hate the fact that nobody here is acknowledging my contribution to this game, and Otakud is just mindlessly tunneling, people are just slinging shit my way
    otaku found a liar ofc hes gona tunnel? and u guys have him at L-1
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

27. ISO #3177
    Ganelon

now I feel better.

I imagine that he reason people are scumreading me is because of my behavior today, and my claiming my green check and then hedging on it
    Ill admit that doesn’t look that great for me, I guess I’ll try to explain why I did that:
    I checked aamirus last night for two reasons; Kenny’s PoE included her in there, and I trust Kenny, .2, and aamirus was, for me, a ‘back of the mind’ scum, for dropping activity and just because she seemed too towny for no particular reason, and because she wasn’t really in the PoE that I posted, but I could see her being scum

anyway, I’m not sure what result I was expecting today exactly, but when I saw that she came up as town, my first thought was not to put my green check just so she would make it past today (I didn’t know what the situation was exactly). That’s why I claimed Scv as my check, because it seemed reasonable that Is hold check him as he was widely scum read and also in my poe

MM I had as 100% town in my mind, so when Otakud revealed I didn’t want to trust him, especially since he was in my POE and MM wasn’t, which is why I initially thought Otakud was scum, but I changed my mind afterwards, after Wiisp said it was a bit too much like open wolfing, and after Mm admitted to being in a day chat but that his name was John baker, which felt WEIrD from a town pov

when Frinckles claimed SK or Poisoner or whatever it is he claimed, I knew I had to reveal my check, because I didn’t think anyone outside of aamirus/Frinckles/MM/Otakud could be acum, and, simply put, the game state simply didn’t make sense if both of those following things were true:

aamirus town
    Frink Nk

but I didn’t want to 100% believe that Frinckles was lying, and I still had aaamirus as a back of the mind scum read, so I decided I scumread aamirus more for this

now this is where it gets interesting, and I’ll admit it’s asbitty part, but I did hedge a bit much, but I don’t think that’s scummy? it’s normal to hedge on MyLo or whatever this is, cuz it could easily be MyLo

28. ISO #3178
    Ganelon

My lies were not pro scum lol... lying is not AI
    Everything I’ve done was from a sheriff mindset, up to and including my FPS and me lying about my name, I even sifted it D1 but apparently nobody noticed that, not even MM

29. ISO #3179

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Who is the last scum for you? Cause MM isn't the only one
    Since I'm not scum at all, yeah.

30. ISO #3180

31. ISO #3181

In walked a man with a handlebar mustache. The man had a top hat and a suitcase. He walked directly to the middle of the bar opened up his briefcase to reveal a roulette wheel.

Then the beautiful barmaiden from yesterday walked into the room aside him and looked upon the Patrons of the Redwood Saloon with a hearty grin.

"Welcome everyone. To my right you will see a Man with suitcase. This man will be deciding your fate for tonight's game. We are playing roulette. No holds barred. You each will be guessing a number between 1-100 and a color. Red or Black. You all will have 10 minutes to do so. Afterwards.. I will let the winner privately know that they've won and what they will be recieving.. And trust me when I say this time, you most definitely will NOT want to miss this~

So grab a chair, pick a number and color... and let's see what happens ladies and gentlemen."

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

32. ISO #3182

Let's begin. Choose your numbers and color now patrons.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

33. ISO #3183

just because she seemed too towny for no particular reason, and because she wasn’t really in the PoE that I posted, but I could see her being scum
    This why I get annoyed talking to you. Aamirus is so towny she must be scum and mm and frinckles are mechanically confirmed scum so they must be town. The constant flip flopping from one extreme to the other it just makes it so hard to try to reason with you
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

34. ISO #3184

35. ISO #3185

36. ISO #3186

Off topic but
    Nooo it's not because those people are wrong that you must leave
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    otaku found a liar ofc hes gona tunnel? and u guys have him at L-1
    And since when does lying = being scum? I wouldn't say that a sheriff not outing themselves is scummy lol. I wouldn't say either that faking a blackmail for one half-day to see who bites is scummy. I don't think any of these plays are anti-town, either. That's what matters. Not if the strategies were lies, but if they were pro-town, coming from a town PoV.

And here I'm going to be opportunistic, and use that defense to defend myself too! What is the scum intent behind my actions, pray tell, O thee who claim that I am scum??

37. ISO #3187

Its An Elaborate Ruse...
    Only one way to find out stranger.~

38. ISO #3188

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    In walked a man with a handlebar mustache. The man had a top hat and a suitcase. He walked directly to the middle of the bar opened up his briefcase to reveal a roulette wheel.

Then the beautiful barmaiden from yesterday walked into the room aside him and looked upon the Patrons of the Redwood Saloon with a hearty grin.

"Welcome everyone. To my right you will see a Man with suitcase. This man will be deciding your fate for tonight's game. We are playing roulette. No holds barred. You each will be guessing a number between 1-100 and a color. Red or Black. You all will have 10 minutes to do so. Afterwards.. I will let the winner privately know that they've won and what they will be recieving.. And trust me when I say this time, you most definitely will NOT want to miss this~

So grab a chair, pick a number and color... and let's see what happens ladies and gentlemen."
    37, Red.

39. ISO #3189

40. ISO #3190
    Ganelon

I don’t need someone calling me an idiot every time I fuck up, thank you very much

41. ISO #3191

The Barmaiden looks upon the crowd, seeing some eagerly shouting numbers and a color, but noticed not everyone is doing so.

"Come now everyone! Surely you won't let only 2 people steal the grand prize for tonight so easily will ya? Come one and all and let's Play roulette~.

5 minutes remain.
    Last edited by AIVION; August 12th, 2019 at 05:39 PM.

42. ISO #3192

43. ISO #3193

44. ISO #3194
    Ganelon

#39, Black

45. ISO #3195

#39, Black
    Stop sheeping my bets, will you? Lol

46. ISO #3196

47. ISO #3197

0 Green
    Light dies

48. ISO #3198

49. ISO #3199

50. ISO #3200

0 Green
    Someone can't count and someone is color illiterate.~