1. ISO #3501

2. ISO #3502

3. ISO #3503

4. ISO #3504

5. ISO #3505

6. ISO #3506

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    well, maybe you're telling the truth, but your "information" for the first 2 is just saying they are exactly what they claimed to be and for the 3rd is just claiming that he had an ability to do something that already happened in the game.
    And the claim about MM's role just doesn't make much sense. I mean, why would he bother removing my vote when gyrlander was going to be lynched 100 times out of 100 at that point? Why my vote over one of the people more widely being read as town (after all, that vote removal gives me town points for free)? Why did the vote removal happen EXACTLY 3 hours after the dice game? Coincidence? How does "paralyzer" fit with what we know about Ellie Moon's character. They are the cactus MOON bandits so ellie MOON is likely the godfather type figure and a single use vote removal as the only ability of that kind of character doesn't make much sense to me.
    I posted only some of my personal notes that I've been during the nights. I had to ride on the gambit that I wouldn't be shot by whoever Naz gunned (or her apparently) or the cactus moon goons while I was able to actually gather information. Claiming to be a coroner with a bulletproof vest seemed like it came off weak so I opted for the NK angle instead. My original claim is real, I did check Nightmare but finding that Gyrlander was Unlyncher didn't exactly do much to help us the next day. It was information I had about whether he was NK or NB so I used it to my advantage to live an extra night.

There isn't much learned from what exactly Ellie Moon's flavor was so pinpointing that is difficult when it's the guy who fabricated his whole backstory and name. It's possible she was the the leader and you make a good point about the names being similar. I couldn't guess why MM used his vote removal there; There would be no reason to do that from my point of view when everyone was gunning for him anyway. Admittedly I thought that it may indicate he was trying to make you seem less scummy by removing your vote.

Were you already talking for a while prior to your vote being taken away? It may have been timing-based.

7. ISO #3507

8. ISO #3508

9. ISO #3509

10. ISO #3510

11. ISO #3511

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because, Had I Killed Ellie Moon With My Original Shot. I Would Have Gotten My Extra Shot.. However, Since I Shot SCVM On A Whim I Lost That Extra Shot..
    so why would you kill SCVmurderer (Elizabeth Landry) who we know is (was) gay for Ellie Moon?

12. ISO #3512

13. ISO #3513

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    so why would you kill SCVmurderer (Elizabeth Landry) who we know is (was) gay for Ellie Moon?
    meh, he jailed me n1 thinking I was ellie moon and seemed like he was pretty close to executing me. I think he got paranoid and decided scv was ellie
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

14. ISO #3514

I Figured They Were The One With The Poison.. Because, Statistically Speaking.. The Ladies Do Prefer Poison As A Mode Of Execution/Persuasion.

15. ISO #3515

I Figured They Were The One With The Poison.. Because, Statistically Speaking.. The Ladies Do Prefer Poison As A Mode Of Execution/Persuasion.
    there is no poisoner light.

The only poison was from some stupid mario party shit blink and aivon wanted to do (plsnomodkill)

16. ISO #3516

well, maybe you're telling the truth, but your "information" for the first 2 is just saying they are exactly what they claimed to be and for the 3rd is just claiming that he had an ability to do something that already happened in the game.
    And the claim about MM's role just doesn't make much sense. I mean, why would he bother removing my vote when gyrlander was going to be lynched 100 times out of 100 at that point? Why my vote over one of the people more widely being read as town (after all, that vote removal gives me town points for free)? Why did the vote removal happen EXACTLY 3 hours after the dice game? Coincidence? How does "paralyzer" fit with what we know about Ellie Moon's character. They are the cactus MOON bandits so ellie MOON is likely the godfather type figure and a single use vote removal as the only ability of that kind of character doesn't make much sense to me.
    how would he know that gyrlander was going to be lynched day 2 if his ability is to be used at night lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #3517

18. ISO #3518

19. ISO #3519

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    how would he know that gyrlander was going to be lynched day 2 if his ability is to be used at night lol
    like wtf are you even saying here? you put a lol on the end and it doesn't even make any sense smh
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

20. ISO #3520

So Okay Nobody Dead. Was Anyone Attacked? I Had Mag In Jail Last Night No Kills.. 100%Scum..
    why did u jail mag instead of frinck
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

21. ISO #3521

22. ISO #3522

why did u jail mag instead of frinck
    Because Of His Association With MM He Was Buddy Buddy All Up To The Lynch.. He Even Claimed To Have Checked Both Gyrlander And MM.. He Claimed MM Came Up As Town.. Then He Claimed To Check SCVM And Aamirus.

23. ISO #3523

Because Of His Association With MM He Was Buddy Buddy All Up To The Lynch.. He Even Claimed To Have Checked Both Gyrlander And MM.. He Claimed MM Came Up As Town.. Then He Claimed To Check SCVM And Aamirus.
    He Has Been Lying Consistently Since Start Of Game.. Just Saiyan..

24. ISO #3524

25. ISO #3525

26. ISO #3526

27. ISO #3527

28. ISO #3528

29. ISO #3529

30. ISO #3530

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Wait, light, u could've just protected him form frinckles... I don't have time for the this game, I'm on vacation

Wait... mag said he had a blue check on MM didn't he?
    Don't have an answer to the first part; Where are you vacationing? c: I'm a travel agent, so just curious.

and yes to the second part.

31. ISO #3531

32. ISO #3532

Someone find the post where he says he has a blue check on MM

Also, let's see how well I did this game in this case

First scum read -> frinckles
    Second scum read -> MM
    Third scum read -> Mag

Kek
    First read is bad tunneling. smh boy that's a shame.

Seconding read looks legit, though you didn't really indicate you thought he was scum until he slipped all over the place during d2.

Third read has implications but it's not proven yet beyond the shadow of a doubt. We need to hear Magoroth first.

33. ISO #3533

34. ISO #3534

35. ISO #3535

like wtf are you even saying here? you put a lol on the end and it doesn't even make any sense smh
    sry didnt know putting lol at the end of a sentence makes u not able to read anymore

36. ISO #3536

Montreal
    omg luckyyy
    -vote magoroth

37. ISO #3537

Pretty far but I just booked some couple for a Canada road trip. O.o
    u booked someone?? what do u do?

38. ISO #3538

39. ISO #3539

40. ISO #3540

41. ISO #3541

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    [CENTER]There was a note left on top of the bar:
    Carl Flynn. Sorry missed EoD. Based on flavor, I believe Aamirus(+naz)(+light(?))!town. imo scum are scvm/frinck/wiisp/mag, in that order.

Day 3

Kenny
    was killed by the Cactus Moon Bandits.
    He was shot in the head again, by a single revolver shot.
    Kenny was Silas Adams
    use brain harder

42. ISO #3542

43. ISO #3543

44. ISO #3544

Book travel.
    omgg?? u got da deals or what i wanna go back to mexico

45. ISO #3545

that's 1 kill, that you made yourself.
    and...???

46. ISO #3546

47. ISO #3547

maybe i did maybe i didn't
    why is that important rn
    maybe im vigi
    maybe i can only give out 2 guns and almost all of u idiots were going to lynch otaku over confirmed mafia

48. ISO #3548

maybe i did maybe i didn't
    why is that important rn
    maybe im vigi
    maybe i can only give out 2 guns and almost all of u idiots were going to lynch otaku over confirmed mafia
    WE WERE GOING TO LYBCH OTAKU FOR AAMIRUS' WIN CON, AND EITHER YOU OR LIGHT WAS GOING TO KILL MM, BUT APPARENTLY U LIED

So thanks

49. ISO #3549

50. ISO #3550

All this holier than thou bs is annoying
    u aren't even reading the game lmao u have missed so much just sit yo ass down