User Tag List

Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 3757
  1. ISO #3201

2. ISO #3202

3. ISO #3203

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I think if I win this time, I WONT immediately drink the whiskey.
    Don't Drink The Kool-Aid...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #3204

The Barmaiden signals for the man to start spinning the roulette

"And time! We will spin and let The winner know what they won privately. Thank you for all who participated...and good luck to all of you. Hopefully the grand prize winner will be happy with what they won... "
    Last edited by AIVION; August 12th, 2019 at 06:08 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #3205

Betting is currently closed. Thanks to all who participated.~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #3206

7. ISO #3207

8. ISO #3208

9. ISO #3209
    Ganelon

Poison me sistuh

10. ISO #3210

I'm being hunted by some crazy jailor pls gimme an immortality elixir
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #3211
    Ganelon

lmao

12. ISO #3212

aw man i missed it
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #3213

aamirus took my bet anyway ;/
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #3214
    Ganelon

no worries I’ll gift it to you 👌🏻

15. ISO #3215

MAN WTF yall have me stressin thinkking EOD is in 45 mins but ITS TOMORROw why are we turboing i still am trying to figure out who to gun lol

16. ISO #3216
    Ganelon

I would laugh so hard if Frinckles got poisoned again kek

17. ISO #3217

18. ISO #3218

19. ISO #3219

20. ISO #3220

21. ISO #3221

22. ISO #3222

23. ISO #3223

Sooooo...? @blinkskater @AIVION Are we supposed to know when it ends or not?

24. ISO #3224
    Ganelon

Lmao I hope Frinckles gives me the antidote in that case

25. ISO #3225

26. ISO #3226

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Lmao I hope Frinckles gives me the antidote in that case
    What if the winner gets an antidote that is in fact poisoned?

27. ISO #3227

28. ISO #3228

29. ISO #3229

30. ISO #3230

31. ISO #3231

Read my first post carefully :3

32. ISO #3232

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Thats Why Its Taking So Long..
    Doubts

Maybe someone got silently poisoned lol.

33. ISO #3233

34. ISO #3234

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The Barmaiden signals for the man to start spinning the roulette

"And time! We will spin and let The winner know what they won privately. Thank you for all who participated...and good luck to all of you. Hopefully the grand prize winner will be happy with what they won... "
    Well I distinctly remember this saying you would let everyone know the winner but you edited it!! The host has lied to us!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

35. ISO #3235

36. ISO #3236

Overthrow the owners! Down with the liars! DEUS VULT!!!!!

37. ISO #3237

38. ISO #3238

39. ISO #3239

40. ISO #3240

41. ISO #3241

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    did I fucking miss it again? god damnit
    Yep, and we don't know what happened

42. ISO #3242

well just lynch me so i can stop worrying about this shitfest of a game. Scum are MM/Mag as the moon bandits and frinck as the NK 3p. Make sure jailor and whoever has the gun coordinates how the night kills go. if you guys dont win despite lynching me i swear to god youre literally throwing. Frinck is lowest priority, we NEED to kill mag or MM tonight or we lose no matter what, HIGHLY suggest jailor gets one of them instead of frinck.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

43. ISO #3243

sooo RNG my gun is what ur saying

44. ISO #3244

to a random lucky winner!!!

45. ISO #3245

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

The only questionable thing coming from frinckles is the fact he stays he's a third killing roll, in a game where we have a gun giver, mafia, and a jailer who can execute, and I haven't seen anything that aligns with his second kill all game, yet for some reason he States he doesn't have it, unless he is baiting mafia

Or he made it up, and he's not a killing role

48. ISO #3248

49. ISO #3249
    Ganelon

it can't be Light, there's a Wiisp-Light interaction somewhere, when Frinckles was outed as lover, that gives Light a lot of town points
    it can't be aamirus either, I buy her exe claim, she "scumread" Nightmare for his PR claim but trusted MM's, which doesn't really make sense if she's not exe if you think about it
    also, my outburst there may have been a bit overboard, sorry, I was just really angry, didn't have a particularly good day yesterday and FM pushed me over the edge
    anyway, I see why y'all are scumreading me, and I guess I don't really have anything to say to that? Like I don't want to survive no matter what but I don't want to get railroaded for dumb behaviour or game throwing either
    please don't take the last sentence as being either for or against my towniness, it's for OG reasons

I guess I must've misread MM :shrug: he's self-aware enough to project his town meta as scum I guess
    I don't want to think it's otakud, not that it matters anyway cuz we're lynching him

50. ISO #3250