Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 3757
  1. ISO #2501

2. ISO #2502

3. ISO #2503

4. ISO #2504

5. ISO #2505

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    i get that but are you using self-confirmation to say that because you didnt you are town? lol
    I'm not sure what world you live in where you want town discussion to continue as scum. If you guys want to let Kenny off the hook despite everything that transpired last night, feel free. Read his day 1 interactions with SCV.

6. ISO #2506

7. ISO #2507

8. ISO #2508
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I think all of frinckles reads center around me and who interacts with me now O_o
    he's cheating on Wiisp with you

9. ISO #2509

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm heading to lunch, when I'm back I can go over all the bullshit he spewed while I was sleeping.
    The whole “I’m so mad about everything!” routine just doesn’t feel remotely real anymore
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #2510

11. ISO #2511

I'm just gonna say that the Frinckles + Wiisp thing smells like bullshit and you should look into the Father bla bla name.

Also, whoever tries to explain you a super complicated mechanic that his card has is most certainly false. Just remember the last Crypt Hidden game.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #2512

13. ISO #2513

14. ISO #2514

15. ISO #2515

16. ISO #2516

17. ISO #2517

That's possible, I'll give you that. I already gave my name: Señor Sito. I am Macho, I want to build a house and I have tremendous respect for the dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    do you have anybody else's name in your card?
    Just that. I'm assuming someone else has Señor Sito in theirs. Perhaps one of the two people who havent joined in yet.
    Why claim to have nobody else in your card?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #2518

19. ISO #2519

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm just gonna say that the Frinckles + Wiisp thing smells like bullshit and you should look into the Father bla bla name.

Also, whoever tries to explain you a super complicated mechanic that his card has is most certainly false. Just remember the last Crypt Hidden game.
    You Mean Father Adams AKA Kenny?

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

22. ISO #2522

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    What the shit is going on ffs just shove a totem pole in my ass and fuck me sideways

Missed the game, sorry.

I personally want some pressure on Kenny, if there’s one person I want to know the alignment of rn it’s him.

Gyr’s still the lynch of today, correct? I find it very difficult to believe even if he is a neutral that he’s benign seeing as Zerg specified that he had a “bounty” on a handsome man (presumably me), sure as hell doesn’t sound benign but anyway
    Consider The Pressure Applied Because, I Would Also Like To Know More..

-vote Kenny

23. ISO #2523

24. ISO #2524

25. ISO #2525

26. ISO #2526

27. ISO #2527

28. ISO #2528

29. ISO #2529

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Except Kenny might be the most townie person in this game with his thoughts

So again, no thanks
    Yeah I Know And Agree.. I Just Wanna Know More About Him Is All.. Or Basically See How He React To The Pressure.. Because I Dont Think he Has Been Pressured All That Much And There Was One Time He Was Playing Pretty Townie And Flipped Scum So Im Kinda Skeptical In General.. Now Am I Saying I Wanna Lynch Him Not At This Time.. But Like I Said This Is All To Get More Info And See Reactions..

30. ISO #2530

31. ISO #2531

32. ISO #2532

I wanna see Frinckles' iso of me or whatever he wanted to do for now anyway. Especially curious about my scv interactions that he thinks could make me his scum buddy.
    Pretty sure I was about to lynch scv yesterday and only didn't because somehow Huey's flavor claim became more important and everyone trusted scv for some reason.

33. ISO #2533

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I wanna see Frinckles' iso of me or whatever he wanted to do for now anyway. Especially curious about my scv interactions that he thinks could make me his scum buddy.
    Pretty sure I was about to lynch scv yesterday and only didn't because somehow Huey's flavor claim became more important and everyone trusted scv for some reason.
    Is It Because U Recruited SCV To Your Flock That You Are No Longer Suspect Of Him.. By Flock I Mean Cult?

34. ISO #2534

35. ISO #2535

I said just a few posts earlier that scv is my main suspect for the Ellie Moon character?
    Right And I Get That And SCV Will Be Busy Tonight.. Either Way... And I Suspect That As Well.. However, You Still Didnt Say Whether Or Not You Were Cult.. And Ive Kinda Been Saiyan It All Game That I Think The Priest Is Cult So.. That My Main Thought On You ATM..

36. ISO #2536

37. ISO #2537

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

40. ISO #2540

Ok, anyway, just so you know that I'm serious and trying. I do not have any names or for anyone other than me relevant flavor left in my card. I am not connected to anyone here, except for maybe Mag for a tiny bit with the bank robberies mention. The only thing I could still do would be a role hardclaim and that'd just be antitown at this point.

41. ISO #2541

Ok, anyway, just so you know that I'm serious and trying. I do not have any names or for anyone other than me relevant flavor left in my card. I am not connected to anyone here, except for maybe Mag for a tiny bit with the bank robberies mention. The only thing I could still do would be a role hardclaim and that'd just be antitown at this point.
    Thats True And I Dont Recommend You Do That.. Because, If Im On The Right Track Based On Some Of The Stuff You Said Day 1.. Sorry Im Looking Through The Days Again And Reading Them.. But Yeah I Think I Figured Out What You Might be Able Ta Do.. But Wont Say It.. I'll Remove My Vote

-vote unvote

42. ISO #2542

I answered: I must see the person who hammered/killed him/her die.
    Okay so. You claim that Naz is on the Wanted poster and that you're in love with her because you have nothing else to do with your life, correct? Can you win if you're dead if your love survives? Can you win if you're dead, that your love is dead, and that their killer/hammerer is dead?

Also, you're not town. I think being not town is pretty much a bad thing already lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #2543

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    because Frinckles reaction to being the poisoner target and pretty much nobody giving a shit is townie as fuck, I 100% don't believe he is scum
    100%? Wait a minute. You're like me on that, I believe... 100% means actually 100%. Do you claim to have a cop result, or is it just because of the reaction to being poisoned?

If it's the latter, your read is probably wrong. Literally anyone would be surprised by being poisoned, no?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

44. ISO #2544

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    there's also a time and place for killing him. and that's not today.
    Elaborate.

45. ISO #2545

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Okay so. You claim that Naz is on the Wanted poster and that you're in love with her because you have nothing else to do with your life, correct? Can you win if you're dead if your love survives? Can you win if you're dead, that your love is dead, and that their killer/hammerer is dead?

Also, you're not town. I think being not town is pretty much a bad thing already lol.
    I can win if naz survives till the end even if I'm dead. However, I need to see the person who killed her die so if she dies and I'm dead rip pepperoni.

I know I'm not town, and I can't complain about my train cause I would probably do the same but I still wanna play and considering I'm pretty harmless to town (unless naz is evil) I just wanna live lol.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

46. ISO #2546

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    100%? Wait a minute. You're like me on that, I believe... 100% means actually 100%. Do you claim to have a cop result, or is it just because of the reaction to being poisoned?

If it's the latter, your read is probably wrong. Literally anyone would be surprised by being poisoned, no?
    He Claimed Gry Came Up Not Town And U Came Up As Town.. He Claimed Shriff..

47. ISO #2547

Frinckles' argumentation about my read on him changing is completely meaningless too. Before I had a read for his behavior, today it's a mechanical read from claims and actions. When I think it's within the setup's mechanics 100% not possible for a player to flip town I instantly drop any behavioral reads I've had, it's that simple.
    ^^^^^^ gotta agree with Kenny there.

48. ISO #2548

I can win if naz survives till the end even if I'm dead. However, I need to see the person who killed her die so if she dies and I'm dead rip pepperoni.

I know I'm not town, and I can't complain about my train cause I would probably do the same but I still wanna play and considering I'm pretty harmless to town (unless naz is evil) I just wanna live lol.
    The only reason I want to let you live for is that you're actually being active and funny pls be like that more often, not just when we gotta lynch you on the day of your replacement...

49. ISO #2549

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    He Claimed Gry Came Up Not Town And U Came Up As Town.. He Claimed Shriff..
    So he had two checks? @Magoroth Explain please lol, I'm not sure Light is the best person to explain game theory

50. ISO #2550

I agree. I think along with maybe MM I also seem to be the only one who neither has names of others in his card, nor is mentioned in another player's card. My full name as written in my card is Father Silas Adams though, just didn't seem to matter to me before.
    I also just noticed that's the name of one of the bad guys in Deadwood LOL
    True. But uh, you really don't know who confessed to you?
    It seemed to me like scum giving up on the game yesterday at 4 am or what it was. Definitely didn't look townie to me at that time.
    Okay come on lol. I agree with the conclusion that Frinckles is 100% scum, but... this is a bullshit reason to scumread them lol. "They got off at 4 AM, they're scum for sure!" you gotta be kidding xD