S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 188 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Abbie Woods, treasure hunter. I am the most badass chick in this town. THE MOST! Ellie is a best friend of mine, but I havnt seen her in years. I also need a drink. Damn right I do.

So, if you had to pick someone for me to shoot tongiht, who would it be? @aamirus .
    kill nightmarefriend/Flynn because he cheated on me with my mother. Seriously nobody has stuck out as particularly scummy so that's what I've got lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

It looks like I was writing a post about myself in a zombie-connection to the site status, so it's not posted or autosaved... YIKES :P

To make it short : I'm old, my wife died 12 years ago, my horse also died and that's what really broke me poor heart, that's why I drink just enough to see her back. I don't want to give my name because I fear maf might kill me if I do, and I'm not a vigilante.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It looks like I was writing a post about myself in a zombie-connection to the site status, so it's not posted or autosaved... YIKES :P

To make it short : I'm old, my wife died 12 years ago, my horse also died and that's what really broke me poor heart, that's why I drink just enough to see her back. I don't want to give my name because I fear maf might kill me if I do, and I'm not a vigilante.
    Did losing your wife make you snap? want to lash out at the world? possibly.....kill?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Hmm, I fear mafia might be wanting me, though... I'm not going to claim now, but all I'm going to say is that I don't have a gun to shoot people. No, I'm not Vigilante, don't kill me mafia pls lol. Also, I'm an old man, and my wife died twelve years ago.
    Oh lol here it was

Also @Distorted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A treasure hunter? Interesting. You saying you're friends with Ellie Moon puts her in a lot of rolecards. Could she own the saloon or something? Also, have you heard anything about something blowing up, "fireworks", or something related?
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

do you consider efe "normal"?
    Why Do You Ask Something Wrong With Her Behavior? Or Thought Processes? IDK Sometimes Maybe She Is A Little Over Dramatic.. Other Times I Can Relate.. Just Saiyan...
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

Oh lol here it was

Also @Distorted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A treasure hunter? Interesting. You saying you're friends with Ellie Moon puts her in a lot of rolecards. Could she own the saloon or something? Also, have you heard anything about something blowing up, "fireworks", or something related?
    Doesn't say a last name. just noting that.

and nope, to the booms.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Why Do You Ask Something Wrong With Her Behavior? Or Thought Processes? IDK Sometimes Maybe She Is A Little Over Dramatic.. Other Times I Can Relate.. Just Saiyan...
    I don't think there's anything wrong with Efe's thought processes or behavior. I think the concept of normal is stupid cuz nobody fits it. But he is quite different from what people would call "normal" and you're fairly similar to him imo
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

He isn't, but you aren't either, so who cares?
    I think the scales are different lol

And I actually agree with Distorted that the post is towny, as weird as it sounds... Not sure if Disto was joking, but it's frustrating to read Light .
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Did losing your wife make you snap? want to lash out at the world? possibly.....kill?
    HOW DARE U

Uh, I mean... no. :P

Also, thinking about it. @Magoroth is there anything more to that duel thing? Or did you say bullshit
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

I don't think there's anything wrong with Efe's thought processes or behavior. I think the concept of normal is stupid cuz nobody fits it. But he is quite different from what people would call "normal" and you're fairly similar to him imo
    In What Regard?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk