2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    ill teach u how to play mafia
    you have that association backwards, wolves are unlikely to vote back to back on the same person, so we are either v/v or w/v
    Immediately shooting down the besties idea

Can't we be drinking buddies at least?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #107

Heya laaadies and gentulmennnn, I'm your friend Marshall coming in!

Some questions first : What's the lynch system?
    Do we have flips? If so, is it only alignment, role name, or full rolecard?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Heya laaadies and gentulmennnn, I'm your friend Marshall coming in!

Some questions first : What's the lynch system?
    Do we have flips? If so, is it only alignment, role name, or full rolecard?
    Lynch frinckle with me and find out then
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    as a great man once said, "I'm here to bleed town whilst looking scummy af"
    The only way to know if you bleed town is to see your blood's color, though... If you bleed red, well yer scum to the bones!
    -vote Magoroth

im here to do nothing till day 2
    And I'm here to remind you to do things on D1!
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I killed blink
    Traitorous jar jar!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #112

Howdy folk, the best Hick from Louisiana has arrived and i will take a bottle of Sunset Sarsaparilla, a Varmint Rifle and ill beat y'all asses at a game of Caravan.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

@MM
    <3 <3 <3
    Hi Wisp ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Lynch frinckle with me and find out then
    CHOO CHOO?

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

He was cheating on me with my mom
    What? How could he dare?! And... how could YOU dare?!! Is this an actual story, or are you, like us all, ahem... slightly ale-d!!

O look, a purple elephant there!

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    He Said Choo Choo Obviously Evil..
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Seems Like The Type Of Guy That Would Rob A Train..
    Aha, me, rob a train?? Lol. Why do I feel like this is going away from the "saloon" part of this saloon? Would ye be hiding something sinister, sir?
    -vote Light_Yagami

~~

Out of character. Can you please use normal typing? Last game, you did it for some posts, and it seriously made the thread easier to read and funner to analyze.

20. ISO #120

Aha, me, rob a train?? Lol. Why do I feel like this is going away from the "saloon" part of this saloon? Would ye be hiding something sinister, sir?
    -vote Light_Yagami

~~

Out of character. Can you please use normal typing? Last game, you did it for some posts, and it seriously made the thread easier to read and funner to analyze.
    I Mean Who Knows What Happens After Hours At The Saloon...

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Howdy folk, the best Hick from Louisiana has arrived and i will take a bottle of Sunset Sarsaparilla, a Varmint Rifle and ill beat y'all asses at a game of Caravan.
    Come have a drink with me, partner! We can enjoy a drink, and maybe become friends!

That would be nice.

27. ISO #127

I Believe You... So You Are Top Lynch For The Day.. I Guess Since You Admitted To The Crime..
    Would ye have more... personal reasons to speluctucate on this, or are you simply throwing attention where you can? If you have no real reason to speak such accusations, I'd advise putting a stop to it before someone else does... Me gun is thirsty for more than beer, but I would hope you're not thirsty for her, heheh? Because she could become hungry... We may be old, but we're still pratty strong. If you have doubts, well... KEEP THEM FOR YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Have a drink with me today, partner.

You walked into this saloon, so you might as well join me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Thirstin' fer a sarsaparilla ma'self.
    I look at the neighboring table, with intoxicated, yet piercing eyes.

"This may be something to look into", I say to myself. "Could they be responsible for the recent events? They look nice, but... we never know."
    Possible Connection Between Zerg And Wiisp Here?
    You don't say!

28. ISO #128

I Mean Who Knows What Happens After Hours At The Saloon...
    The ones who know how to keep their eyes open...

~~
    Why won’t anybody vote me? Are you all my teammates?
    Hmm, I believe to be yours, yes. Scum!aamirus is pushing narratives and twisting people's words early on, not doing WIFOM-y "look at me, I'm a scum" lol. I could be wrong, though.

I'm really tired rn, I'll go to sleep early. See you all tomorrow. If you have lore info, please at least begin sharing it, btw. Night

29. ISO #129

Would ye have more... personal reasons to speluctucate on this, or are you simply throwing attention where you can? If you have no real reason to speak such accusations, I'd advise putting a stop to it before someone else does... Me gun is thirsty for more than beer, but I would hope you're not thirsty for her, heheh? Because she could become hungry... We may be old, but we're still pratty strong. If you have doubts, well... KEEP THEM FOR YOURSELF.

"This may be something to look into", I say to myself. "Could they be responsible for the recent events? They look nice, but... we never know."

You don't say!
    Howdy, partner!

Do you want to be my drinking buddy?

(I'm not sure if I'm being obvious enough quite yet, but I need to make friends)

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

what tf did I just read?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

35. ISO #135

@ZergSoupYum
    if I say yes to being your drinking buddy, will you stop asking people?
    real talk I already said i'd drink like 10 times, zerg is trying to get us all blacked out so he can commit crimes without anybody remembering a thing

36. ISO #136

You don't say!
    Why Arent You Thirsty? Maybe Your Gun Needs Oil.. But Seems Like Your Inching For A Fight.. Care To Play Cards With Me Sir?

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

My dearest wisp, you are simply too much of a hardass as town and you're not coming off that way so far....
    i told you all last game, that Im not trying to be that person anymore, I just so happened to be a wolf last game, but nothing has changed except this game I am town
    I can solve games without being an absolute cock to you all

41. ISO #141

@aamirus
    Im not really feeling any malicious from your posts so far, I am also willing to move Light-o up just because he is being his same ole level-0 self, just speaks his mind without any care of the repercussions
    tho I know that you know how to produce the minimum amount of content to make people believe you are villager

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

i told you all last game, that Im not trying to be that person anymore, I just so happened to be a wolf last game, but nothing has changed except this game I am town
    I can solve games without being an absolute cock to you all
    “Yikes”

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

still too many non-posters to get a general idea of where scum lies
    Im fine with my vote stay on MM for now
    Dat day 1 scum read. As long as some1 is lynched so we get info I think we fine.

47. ISO #147

YEAAAAAA I'M GONNA TAKE MY HORSE
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

still too many non-posters to get a general idea of where scum lies
    Im fine with my vote stay on MM for now
    most people have posted, i think just kenny and i were the only ones at the time u posted it who hadn't checked in yet¿ kinda blasted thru the thread lemme see..
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

50. ISO #150

oh distorted is in this game, too, gross.
    can we policy lynch efe today lol