S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 3757
  1. ISO #1301
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

I am willing to switch back to nightmare btw if this train doesn’t gain traction. But I’m only lynching him or Zerg god ay

2. ISO #1302

-vote NightmareFrIEND7

i've seen their name at the bottom of the thread at least twice since their last post over 24 hr ago
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Kek
    guess I forgot about that. But you can’t tell me you didn’t notice Zerg shading scv
    and defending nightmare VERY subtly
    nah if Zerg is town I will literally eat my hat
    -vote ZergSoupYum

zergs also been buddying me and now he randomly shows up close to EOD? Zerg has not had one town read and has been influencing people all game, especially me
    I mean, that 1 post calling out scv was not wrong. I think he was looking too hard into what scv said about watching your back at night but it's not like it was a completely unfair point
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #1304

Kek
    guess I forgot about that. But you can’t tell me you didn’t notice Zerg shading scv
    and defending nightmare VERY subtly
    nah if Zerg is town I will literally eat my hat
    -vote ZergSoupYum

zergs also been buddying me and now he randomly shows up close to EOD? Zerg has not had one town read and has been influencing people all game, especially me
    Did you not see my readlist that I posted earlier, partner? I don't think I've been buddying you or defending Miss Landry. Also, should I not show up close to the end of the day? This is prime drinking hours, and also I want to help the town find scum, which is likely to happen at this time.

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    someone explain to me what information we get if nightmare flips town?
    Could you explain to me what information you gain if Zerg is scum, which he probably is?

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309
    Ganelon

I mean, that 1 post calling out scv was not wrong. I think he was looking too hard into what scv said about watching your back at night but it's not like it was a completely unfair point
    This is the scummiest post I’ve seen all game.
    Not gonna let it pass.
    I’m talking about Zergs post of course, not yours

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    wait why?
    For shading Scv and subtly defending Nightmare

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313
    Ganelon

DONT FORGET TO SUBMIT AN LW PEOPLE. If you get lynched we need to know if lws are a thing not not this game

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Skilled with arrows is not analagous to being a healer. His skill with arrows is likely what makes him a bodyguard type after successfully healing someone. Just thought I should point this out.
    I read this post as a subtle defense
    also, I don’t see scum shading Scv on a TvT lynch

16. ISO #1316

DONT FORGET TO SUBMIT AN LW PEOPLE. If you get lynched we need to know if lws are a thing not not this game
    I don't think they will be a thing cuz then everyone would drop their entire rolecard which ruins the mystery

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Mean Or Not?
    Yes, phone posting

19. ISO #1319

Could you explain to me what information you gain if Zerg is scum, which he probably is?
    I'm not sure why you're flipping onto me so hard at this point, partner. It doesn't really make much sense to me how you're hammering me so close to the end of the day. There are other people who are better to look at for a lynch, and nobody else was really pushing for me all day. I don't get it.

This is the scummiest post I’ve seen all game.
    Not gonna let it pass.
    I’m talking about Zergs post of course, not yours
    Sigh, partner.

How is that post calling out Miss Landry so scummy? I had a scumread on her earlier, and as I saw her as scum, I read too deep into a likely fluff comment. I don't think that should make me your biggest scumread, but so be it I suppose.

20. ISO #1320
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Why would they be?
    They usually are in most games

21. ISO #1321
    Ganelon

I'm not sure why you're flipping onto me so hard at this point, partner. It doesn't really make much sense to me how you're hammering me so close to the end of the day. There are other people who are better to look at for a lynch, and nobody else was really pushing for me all day. I don't get it.

Sigh, partner.

How is that post calling out Miss Landry so scummy? I had a scumread on her earlier, and as I saw her as scum, I read too deep into a likely fluff comment. I don't think that should make me your biggest scumread, but so be it I suppose.
    I’m sorry but I don’t recall you interacting much with anyone, and you shading Scv here and coasting by seems scummy as hell. You buddied me and softclaimed some role, and you tried to influence several people, including myself. That’s just scummy as hell

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323
    Ganelon

This is also an aural read, so apologies if it seems contrived a bit or difficult to understand, it’s prolly why

24. ISO #1324

I’m sorry but I don’t recall you interacting much with anyone, and you shading Scv here and coasting by seems scummy as hell. You buddied me and softclaimed some role, and you tried to influence several people, including myself. That’s just scummy as hell
    The lack of interaction was partially the reason that I suggested myself to be the lynch target, but that was also before the trains on Landry and Flynn started.

I scumread Landry, partner. This is a fact. I don't think there's something seriously wrong with taking a post that I see as scummy and marking it as noteworthy. Again, I was probably looking too deep into it, and I am willing to change my vote.

When was I buddying you? I don't remember ever buddying you, or influencing people. I literally just asked people to drink with me, since I want friends and I don't want to be a loner anymore.

If you need me to, I will hardclaim who I am later on, but I don't think it's necessary right now.

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

zerg by my count you made 15 posts asking people to come drink with you and I want to know why
    I wanted friends. There is no other reason. I'm not too comfortable around people, and I've never really done something like this before, so I walked into this saloon and asked people to drink with me, hoping that I could make some friends and fit in with the crowd.

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

I wanted friends. There is no other reason. I'm not too comfortable around people, and I've never really done something like this before, so I walked into this saloon and asked people to drink with me, hoping that I could make some friends and fit in with the crowd.
    that logic is believable for doing it a couple of times, but seriously you just kept going on and on and on saying the exact same thing over and over and that was all just roleplay?

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331
    Ganelon

The lack of interaction was partially the reason that I suggested myself to be the lynch target, but that was also before the trains on Landry and Flynn started.

I scumread Landry, partner. This is a fact. I don't think there's something seriously wrong with taking a post that I see as scummy and marking it as noteworthy. Again, I was probably looking too deep into it, and I am willing to change my vote.

When was I buddying you? I don't remember ever buddying you, or influencing people. I literally just asked people to drink with me, since I want friends and I don't want to be a loner anymore.

If you need me to, I will hardclaim who I am later on, but I don't think it's necessary right now.
    Why would you ever suggest yourself as lynch target as town? That’s just something you should never do. That’s often a scumtell.

If so, why are you shading them? You seem really indecisive, why is that?

you buddied me at the start of the game, and throughout the rest of the game as well, you called your weakest townread and yet you interacted with me pretty often and haven’t seen you pressure people

im pretty sure there was a post up top, few pages back, where I asked you about your reads because you seemed to influence me lol

i don’t want you to claim, I want you to explosion yourself

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333
    Ganelon

that logic is believable for doing it a couple of times, but seriously you just kept going on and on and on saying the exact same thing over and over and that was all just roleplay?
    That does not sound like role play to me either lol

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

Okay, my internet has been super crappy and I couldn't find the big Mag post Naz was talking about, I had to reconnect like 5 times... And now it seems y'all want to lynch Zerg? I think the Nightmare lynch is really worth it, both for scum flip odds and for working with the Huey slot, which is hard to actually read right now. Still gonna read your arguments though

Also, 30 mins before EoD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #1336
    Ganelon

Also explain yourself, not explosion yourself
    I actually thought that drinking game was a softclaim

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340
    Ganelon

I am probably tunneling a bit too hard atm

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post
    So death is what I have to accept?

So be it... you guys will lose your Doctor/Bodyguard and I will have to say a "I told you so" after the game ends
    can we go through your flavor text on your rolecard again cuz none of it made sense. You are good with bows and arrows. You apparently know about bank robberies through some law enforcement friend. Anything else? Why is your character at the saloon?

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

can we go through your flavor text on your rolecard again cuz none of it made sense. You are good with bows and arrows. You apparently know about bank robberies through some law enforcement friend. Anything else? Why is your character at the saloon?
    it has no mention of a saloon

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346
    Ganelon

btw there's a chance my rolecard's mentioning another player in this game who (probably) has yet to claim
    but maybe not, it's not clear

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350
    Ganelon

damn nightmare is getting scummier lol