S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 188 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    would blink do something that crazy?
    Back. And the answer to this is YES lol

but @AIVION would never let that happen
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    MM is also starting to feel fake as shit with his votes, this is something I expect from his wolf game, no actual thinking, just jumping on whatever he can bite
    Looks like he's been re-reading and responding to things. You've been the one biting/trying to force a BW. You yikes'd your way through early D1 and then yawned at anyone actually playing the game.

You wouldn't even let @aamirus and I discuss possible clues in our role cards without saying we're looking to far into it. This save is clearly about our cards and you just brush them (and the fact that we've been two players short 23 hours before day 2) off in favor of a wagon.
    -vote Unvote

Here's to hoping you/the MIA players actually get a bit more involved. I don't think Blink would leave us with absolutely nothing to look for on D1.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You and Naz hounding him here. Resulting in his feeling pressured by a potential bandwagon to reveal something. He was cooperating with you two completely fine and then you just flipped shit on him. He had legit just answered the question about being native or not.

Like I said, I'm not sure if that role is real though.
    On the mod, where one vote on you with someone else half agreeing gets you lynched, you would be right. Here, there was absolutely no reason to claim lol. We we really not very threatening.
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

so vote me?
    Kk have fun lol
    -vote aamirus
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

-vote Light_Yagami
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Really Starting To Get Jester Style Vibes From Aamirus So Yeah.. Ill Humor You...

Give Jester Their Win...

-vote Aamirus
    so when you thought I was scummy you wouldn't vote me but now that you think i'm a jester you're voting me?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

so when you thought I was scummy you wouldn't vote me but now that you think i'm a jester you're voting me?
    Im Voting For Both Reasons.. Your Acting Scummy.. And Jester Like.. I Feel Like You Are Mafia Or Neutral Of Some Kind..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk