User Tag List

Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 3757
  1. ISO #1001
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -unvote

Well tunneling over nothing is your town meta Kenny so I can actually call you town
    pretty sure he does that as scum also but yah, he does tunnel as town :P

2. ISO #1002

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    If it was so fucking ridiculous, why do keep forcing that up here, instead of talking about the not-ridiculous parts of the scumread?
    That doesn't even make sense
    What else are you scumreading me for? Not having some fake town reads? Wouldn’t I just give you a fake list if I was scum lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #1003

@Kenny @aamirus @nas

Flip these votes. We have at least 3 people legit coasting towards day 2 and none of you seem to give a shit. There are still 3 and a half hours until this day ends.

Okay, we can ignore Distorted or Huey for now: But none of you really have a problem with any of these?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    "Light is always like that"
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think Scv is town. I don't think he'd be so comfortable shit posting as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    We need to lynch some1 before end of day or something terrible happens according to blink. Im still in favor of frinckles.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    i think im just a bit drunk my memory is bad i think i need to go back a bit and review

im mixing names
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post
    << LITERALLY ANYTHING THIS GUY HAS SAID >>
    This isn't lynch or lose and most of us posting here can be seen as some sort of town read. I don't see a reason not to flip this.

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

during the shitpost phase, scum like to interact with one another so that their future interactions in the game seem more natural and less forced. I saw you buddying Scv and/or aamirus, and I townread aamirus, so that made you and SCV scum.
    there weree also other posts that pinged me the wrong way.

also about Kenny: I wasn't necessarily scumreading him, I just wanted to follow a train and he was just as good as any. and I trust Wiisp :P
    This is what I was talking about Kenny in regards to mag reading me

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009
    Ganelon

okay so lynch MM. the prospect of a Nightmarefriend lynch doesn't sit well with me, he just claimed a PR role.
    I know what you're saying about Nightmarefriend (believe me, if he weren't acting like a certain player who has a pretty specific meta and playstyle, I would scumread him instantly for his play this game), but I don't think hes such good lynch

Scv is half-decent, I don't mind an Scv lynch, but he's seemed genuine thus far. not that it's difficult to seem genuine when you've only posted like, what, no moree than 15 posts?

I don't want to lynch zerg, pretty sure Zerg was softing his role early on

so I guess scv/mm?

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011
    Ganelon

when is this day ending

12. ISO #1012

What else are you scumreading me for? Not having some fake town reads? Wouldn’t I just give you a fake list if I was scum lol
    Almost everyone else here has reads. I'm not just gonna believe that you're really unable to form anything after everything you've been bringing up during the day. The only situation where that happens is when players only point out scumtells to scumpaint and not to scumhunt.
    That you even lashed out at me like that. Any decent townie would want as much discussion as possible to happen. You were trying to shut me down there, and all the various "vote me"s that some people even started jester reading you for weren't in the slightest more helpful for discussion as well.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015
    Ganelon

can someone translate 8:30PM EST into BST please
    is that like, 5 hours ahead?
    so for me that's 1:30AM
    k so we have 3 hour and 30 mins left

You cannot post Countdown Timers

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

Almost everyone else here has reads. I'm not just gonna believe that you're really unable to form anything after everything you've been bringing up during the day. The only situation where that happens is when players only point out scumtells to scumpaint and not to scumhunt.
    That you even lashed out at me like that. Any decent townie would want as much discussion as possible to happen. You were trying to shut me down there, and all the various "vote me"s that some people even started jester reading you for weren't in the slightest more helpful for discussion as well.
    And again, wouldn’t it be really easy for me as scum to just give you some fake reads to satisfy you? Lol Kenny the reason I take that rude tone is because I think what you’re saying is silly, sorry.

20. ISO #1020

And again, wouldn’t it be really easy for me as scum to just give you some fake reads to satisfy you? Lol Kenny the reason I take that rude tone is because I think what you’re saying is silly, sorry.
    According to your own claim, no. It would not be easy for you.

21. ISO #1021

Yes it would be nice if I had solved the game already, but none of the people I pushed really ended up feeling that scummy to me, so hence not listing them as scum reads. It’s pretty simple? I don’t think I’ve scum painted anybody. I’m not even gunning for anybody at the moment

22. ISO #1022
    Ganelon

Uh. No. He was talking about who could be aligned with who of the 3 people mentioned and he said both the pairs with me were unlikely because I was his town read lol
    just jumping in to say this is 100% the case

23. ISO #1023

Yes it would be nice if I had solved the game already, but none of the people I pushed really ended up feeling that scummy to me, so hence not listing them as scum reads. It’s pretty simple? I don’t think I’ve scum painted anybody. I’m not even gunning for anybody at the moment
    What are you thinking about the MM train?

24. ISO #1024
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    nightmare and huey are off the table
    I had a town read on scvm off something if I remember correctly
    Zerg maybe? Marshall is the best choice

in that group of 5
    don't mean to be a bore but do you remember why you townread him?

25. ISO #1025

don't mean to be a bore but do you remember why you townread him?
    The one thing I personally liked about scv was how open he was about his card right at the start of the game, not afraid of giving away anything

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

He's been all over the place and his reads are weak. He has made some decent points though and has freely given out thoughts / information. Decent lynch, not as good as Zerg / NightmareFrIEND7 or even Mag though.

In the even MM is scum, he / Mag will be most likely to slip. Let them keep talking imo.

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    i went through my iso, the town read doesnt exist, it was just me commenting on the "no u", which didnt come off has a wolfy response to a scum read
    sure we can lynch him
    ah okay

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

Just like last game when he was on the chopping block EOD1, he will just come in and drop a big roleclaim and show where he somehow breadcrumbed it and then everyone will move their votes.
    We already have 3 people claiming tpr, you included.
    You seriously think him following that is likely?

34. ISO #1034
    Ganelon

Just like last game when he was on the chopping block EOD1, he will just come in and drop a big roleclaim and show where he somehow breadcrumbed it and then everyone will move their votes.
    does he not always claim PR though?
    tbh I don't think he would fake-claim PR as town in a hidden setup

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

We already have 3 people claiming tpr, you included.
    You seriously think him following that is likely?
    It’s a 13 player game. Sure. Hell he kind of already softed it with all that talk earlier about a bomb that’s going to go off, people talking about fireworks, etc.

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    But you trust NightmareFrIEND7 to do this?
    i think nightmare and MM would be much the same, neither would fake-claim a PR as town in such a setup (to save their skins that is)
    but nightmare feels more genuine than MM

39. ISO #1039
    Ganelon

It’s a 13 player game. Sure. Hell he kind of already softed it with all that talk earlier about a bomb that’s going to go off, people talking about fireworks, etc.
    is this MM? not really been following peoples' claims much

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041
    Ganelon

ya idk, might be fake

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    He's been all over the place and his reads are weak. He has made some decent points though and has freely given out thoughts / information. Decent lynch, not as good as Zerg / NightmareFrIEND7 or even Mag though.

In the even MM is scum, he / Mag will be most likely to slip. Let them keep talking imo.
    you talking about MM here I assume?

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046
    Ganelon

Why do you know about the bank robbery btw?
    I'm a preacher so it makes sense for me to know with people confessing and all, but who told you?
    I'm married to one of the bankers

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048
    Ganelon

He is one of the two along with naz who claimed to be afraid to give up their names cuz supposedly the mafia will kill them for it. Which DOES ping me the wrong way I’ll admit
    oh yes I remember MM doing that... not a very smart thing to do as a PR now that I think about it
    I think naz said she didn't want to get lynched by an executioner or something like that? or maybe just implied it idk

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050