S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 163
Register

User Tag List

Page 163 of 188 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 173 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 3757

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    did I fucking miss it again? god damnit
    Yep, and we don't know what happened
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

well just lynch me so i can stop worrying about this shitfest of a game. Scum are MM/Mag as the moon bandits and frinck as the NK 3p. Make sure jailor and whoever has the gun coordinates how the night kills go. if you guys dont win despite lynching me i swear to god youre literally throwing. Frinck is lowest priority, we NEED to kill mag or MM tonight or we lose no matter what, HIGHLY suggest jailor gets one of them instead of frinck.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

sooo RNG my gun is what ur saying
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

to a random lucky winner!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

The only questionable thing coming from frinckles is the fact he stays he's a third killing roll, in a game where we have a gun giver, mafia, and a jailer who can execute, and I haven't seen anything that aligns with his second kill all game, yet for some reason he States he doesn't have it, unless he is baiting mafia

Or he made it up, and he's not a killing role

it can't be Light, there's a Wiisp-Light interaction somewhere, when Frinckles was outed as lover, that gives Light a lot of town points
    it can't be aamirus either, I buy her exe claim, she "scumread" Nightmare for his PR claim but trusted MM's, which doesn't really make sense if she's not exe if you think about it
    also, my outburst there may have been a bit overboard, sorry, I was just really angry, didn't have a particularly good day yesterday and FM pushed me over the edge
    anyway, I see why y'all are scumreading me, and I guess I don't really have anything to say to that? Like I don't want to survive no matter what but I don't want to get railroaded for dumb behaviour or game throwing either
    please don't take the last sentence as being either for or against my towniness, it's for OG reasons

I guess I must've misread MM :shrug: he's self-aware enough to project his town meta as scum I guess
    I don't want to think it's otakud, not that it matters anyway cuz we're lynching him
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

If everything goes according to plan right now, lynch otaku, execute frinckles which kills wiisp, successfully kill MM, and mafia probably kills naz, then we’d be left with me, mag, and Yagami alive and then if the game is still going we lynch mag and gg.

But if the mafia can get 2 kills off or MM is night immune then we’d lose. Which i think is a big risk after that roulette game. So I don’t think it’s safe to lynch otaku
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    actually why am I even trying to mod game this shit anymore
    lynch otaku, jail Frinckles, kill MM
    ez
    Im Starting To Think Mag Is Scum As Well The Way He Has Been Trying To Pocket MM All Game.. So Im Think Mag And Frinckles Now.. As Possible Scum Team The Way Mag Has Been Pushing Frinckles Is Indicative Of Scum Trying To Not Buddy Scum Mate. So Mag Is Potentially Scum. Im Starting To Believe MMs Cit Claim. Its Entirely Possible I Have A Kill Order On Town. That Would Likely Make Mag A Scum Invest Role Since He Claims Sheriff?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

And IDK Im Starting To Think That The Roulette Wheel Was Flavor.. Since Nobody Claimed Anything.. Only Thing I Can Think Of Is Naz Couldnt Decide And Naz Even Made The Comment So The Roulette Wheel Was Used To Place Her Gun.. With RNG.. Just Something I Picked Up On..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk