S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

And vice versa, if the wolves consist of people that know me, then I probably die tonight regardless of how good or bad my reads are, unless I get protection

That goes even higher, if I kill a wolf today

Or maybe they kill light if he's town, after his flavor claim, but it's doubtful since they can get him as a mislynch easily

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    well instead of telling us what's interesting, tell us what you think and WHY.
    i think im afraid of making a strong read on anyone in this saloon at the moment because im not a confident player and i dont want to misread someone even though that might be the best way for me to learn and to get information
    i dont like the marshall vs wiiiisp discussion happening right now as i dont think it will progress into a strong train on either
    i also dont like the way marshall is defending yagami it seems a bit like yagami is his drinking buddy

i think its time for me to go for a bit so i can sober up

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Most wolves fall in either the lurking category and the hyper-aggressive category, very few know how to find balance between them

There is still a possibility that MM is town, because I've seen his wolf game and it's very calm, but he does pretty much the same thing here, idk if the aggression makes a difference

Maybe I'll reread the first game I played on here where I caught him day 1
    Still voting me: Which wolf category am I wise one? I'm allowed to participate until you call a reverse bandwagon and say it's omgus when you've done Huey levels of participation. Nevermind Distorted. Who do you actually suspect? I've given my reads.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    i think im afraid of making a strong read on anyone in this saloon at the moment because im not a confident player and i dont want to misread someone even though that might be the best way for me to learn and to get information
    i dont like the marshall vs wiiiisp discussion happening right now as i dont think it will progress into a strong train on either
    i also dont like the way marshall is defending yagami it seems a bit like yagami is his drinking buddy

i think its time for me to go for a bit so i can sober up
    isn't mm scumreading yagami and wiisp the one defending him? lol but ok my dear trash can sorry for being a hardass on you <3
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Shutting off Kenny there, and then half doing it with Efe (Not that I really disagree with that part, though). The "Shut up" was uncalled for, and closed the conversation in haste forcefully. I think that's pretty close to the definition of shut off, no?
    I didn't say shut up tho?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    My Miss. Moon!?!?
    No bro, that's not your name ??? smh
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

22. ISO #622

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm? Who's Mr. Moon? Apparently I'm gay for his wife according to my role card. Of note my name is Elizabeth Landry.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    whatever was posted in the thread

i'm not ready to share my name yet (inb4 i'm mafia! for not sharing my name!) in case the mafia has me in their role cards but i have scv's name in my flavor
    honestly the excuse for not sharing seems pretty poor, especially with almost everybody else having shared their name already

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Too early for that kind of read, and also doubtful that any more than 1 scum is afk

But your omgus is really telling

Still think you are the best possible Lynch atm, and starting to get annoyed that no one is following me, the best town in this game
    Lol that kind of attitude makes me not want to follow...

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Notice No Response.. Naz.. Anything You Have To Add Would Be Valuable...
    okay to be fair with that, she is clearly just responding to shit as she reads through the game and not caught up yet.

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

okay to be fair with that, she is clearly just responding to shit as she reads through the game and not caught up yet.
    Thats Possible.. Ill Hold My Accusations For Now.. But I Will Follow Up At A Later Time...

Also, Your Not In The Clear Yet Aamirus..

30. ISO #630

Thats Possible.. Ill Hold My Accusations For Now.. But I Will Follow Up At A Later Time...

Also, Your Not In The Clear Yet Aamirus..
    here I think I can copy Wiisp and say there's no chance of you lynching me today lmao. pretty sure I've done more pushing than anybody else

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

@naz
    I know you are a busser, so this is the best time to vote him for the town cred if you are a wolf
    Why do you act so old fashion if you missed the most blatant clue Naz left? There is clearly a read here and it isn't a SR. Get off it already and try winning. I legitimately don't understand your strategy at this point.

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Gonna have to nope out of that Aamirus, sorry.

You can cross reference my previous post and see for yourself. You got this.
    No. You already brought it up so whatever it is, the scum will surely find it. They'd have a whole night to do so. So please don't waste my time and just tell me

39. ISO #639

In fact, I will spitefully rejoin your train until you do
    -vote Frinckles

because nothing infuriates me more than somebody going "there's something somewhere in the 638 posts that clearly reveals everything! but i'm not telling what!"

40. ISO #640

Why do you act so old fashion if you missed the most blatant clue Naz left? There is clearly a read here and it isn't a SR. Get off it already and try winning. I legitimately don't understand your strategy at this point.
    Old fashion? I don't play around flavor, don't care for it
    You still don't flip town here, so go do townie things

But you are right, I don't actually scum read Naz, I just wanted her to react, thanks for ruining it

41. ISO #641

You aren't getting anything more from me on my flavor, nor am I getting lynched today, so try again, and I also never said the possible wolf, name, or description were ever linked

Lastly why does me claiming they are suspect, make you think I am a wolf?

This is why I doubt you are town, you are trying to jump on anything that sticks, with no care in the world
    They being the name you don't want to share? I'm not saying that it makes you a wolf. What makes you a wolf is that you said your rolecard had nothing interesting. I literally asked you, DIRECTLY, if you had anything helpful in your rolecard. You talked about people riding horses. No names. No clues. NOTHING. And now that you're being pushed, you suddenly have a name with info that they are probably scum?? Seriously????

Also, your last sentence is not only false, it is not a correct conclusion for your reasoning. You not getting lynched, you saying they aren't linked (btw, what the hell does that mean? You said you had the name of someone who is likely to be scum in your rolecard, with the description of that person...) to me "jumping on anything that sticks". That is a false conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

In fact, I will spitefully rejoin your train until you do
    -vote Frinckles

because nothing infuriates me more than somebody going "there's something somewhere in the 638 posts that clearly reveals everything! but i'm not telling what!"
    Naz was clearly been softclaiming some sort of connection to another player. On mobile so I don't have it atm. Executioner, lyncher, neighbor, mason, idk what role blink came up with.

44. ISO #644

You didn't really read that game past d1 I don't think, considering zerg was part of our flawless victory scum team lol (he did not die..)
    Wtf? Lol how did he survive that hell
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

45. ISO #645

You and Naz hounding him here. Resulting in his feeling pressured by a potential bandwagon to reveal something. He was cooperating with you two completely fine and then you just flipped shit on him. He had legit just answered the question about being native or not.

Like I said, I'm not sure if that role is real though.
    I didn't vote him until agter he claimed, I think. I voted him because he was cheating on aamirus and I think that came out after he claimed.

46. ISO #646

I still don't think my rolecard has anything relevant, that's my opinion, u may think it's relevant, I don't

I got a name, I think he might be a wolf, does that move us any closer to finding them?

Clearly they haven't claimed or I would've said something, stop being level-0

Who is pushing me? You? Please, I will bury you like I did the last game if we are in fact w/v

Go focus on someone else, you are embarrassing yourself regardless of your alignment

47. ISO #647

I still don't think my rolecard has anything relevant, that's my opinion, u may think it's relevant, I don't

I got a name, I think he might be a wolf, does that move us any closer to finding them?

Clearly they haven't claimed or I would've said something, stop being level-0

Who is pushing me? You? Please, I will bury you like I did the last game if we are in fact w/v

Go focus on someone else, you are embarrassing yourself regardless of your alignment
    Are You Still A Racist? Like @aamirus

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

Are You Still A Racist? Like <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=29585" target="_blank">aamirus</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    From What I Hear The Mexicans Have A Hero... His Name Is...

50. ISO #650

Old fashion? I don't play around flavor, don't care for it
    You still don't flip town here, so go do townie things

But you are right, I don't actually scum read Naz, I just wanted her to react, thanks for ruining it
    Nothing wrong with reading into a setup that clearly has more to it than the bullshit I can find on Epicmafia. Flavor is clearly indicative of who is telling the truth, because our shit is likely to match other people's.
    Keep tunneling me all game and bringing up nothing of significance. Sorry I fucked up your rxn when your reading is off. <3