S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Spoiler : What was supposed to be a simply reply to Yagami's stuff, but ended up enlighting me and becoming the Light-Wisp Case :

In COLORS

Aamirus asks you to give info from your rolecard. You post your roleplay stuff as if it was your rolecard, mixed with your bunch of horses.
    You then say :

Why think there are 7 townies? There is absolutely no public info suggesting that, and it doesn't even make sense (this would be LYLO assuming there's one nightkill lol). You also say that :

Which kinda suggests that the rest is lol...

this post shows it well.

The thing is, I'm not scumreading you for saying incoherent nonsense, because it's not unusual from you (no offense). I'm scumreading you for putting what you claim to be your rolecard as incoherent nonsense. Blink isn't you, he didn't write the rolecard like you would, and I'm betting whatever you want that his story, no matter how crazy it might be lol, is coherent. I also think you're able to distinguish your rolecard from an old movie yourself, without needing someone to point it out. No matter how true or false some of your specific words are, what you are saying is logically incoherent, and you're talking about your ROLECARD (which wasn't written by you, so I'm excluding the fact that what you say is often incoherent), which means that you're lying. And someone making up shit like this is called a scum in this kind of setup.

Now, I want to point out some things about Wiisp's reaction...

This is because I attacked Light.
    So, first of all, there was actual thinking, I don't know which game you have been reading lol. There was also no "opportunistic scum", which is basically what you're saying; I've started my own attacks, iirc. My only real agreement with someone's read was Aamirus's on Light, and I then gave further thoughts on it.

But the worst part, and what really makes you highly suspicious to me right now, is that you have seen me play scum two times, I think. Hell, you even scummed WITH ME on MAL... and I have tunneled people all game. You know what my scum game is for having seen it and for having PLAYED with me as my scummate, and it is diametrally opposed to what you're saying.
    Plus, what you said about your lore is probably the weakest thing we've got. No hints of your personality, no game clues, nothing but what seems to be your first name, and seeing people on horses.

For those reasons, I am putting you with Light as a scum team.

Maybe this style will help people understand my arguments more. Memoria time.
    You Wish I Was Scum.. *Taps Holster Again*

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    What exactly are people even trying to find in flavor-gaming? The chances that a game that blinked worked forever on being solved by the likes of flavor or mod gaming is very very slim
    This is a "Cryptonic-like" setup. So, unless Blinkskater bastarded us and made a game with no lore clues (I'm calling it lore and not flavor, notice that) when he said he would include them, "flavor-gaming" is useful and nearly necessary to know what we're up against.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    well so either way we have this so far on the moon story

then we have aamirus with no claim, just saying to be young, curvy and beautiful "goodman" and efe claiming to be her husband (without knowing her name because she never claimed, correct me if I'm wrong please?) who's called flynn and according to aamirus cheated with her on her mother

several people, me included have rolecards about people not mentioned anywhere else, but at least there's a bank robbery we've been told about. It's also bold in my card if that matters.
    why is my quote in here? idk anything about the moon person from my card
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

@MM
    Scum reading both my town reads? You don't wanna go there, trust me
    So... are you saying you are townreading yourself lol??

Also, insulting the site isn't going to get you anywhere
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #558

mm I am actually willing to accept light's answer about that fiasco. basically he was saying he made up the roleplay about the magnificent 7 before the game even started which frinckles also confirmed. it's also there in his first couple posts of the game. Of course blink gave out rolecards with their own RP characters but light being light decided to keep talking about his own roleplay at the same time as talking about blink's. Which is stupid to be roleplaying as 2 characters at once IMO but from light who loves to do his own roleplay I guess I can believe it
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Maybe I'm just an old-school guy, I'd rather find mafia based off behavior or tone, not this flavor shit, and maybe sometimes mechanics
    One of my favourite styles is the Mountainous (all vanilla roles). I get where you're coming from. This kind of game is also very fun, though, and we've playtested the style several times. Usually, everyone thought it was one of the best games ever when the games ended, so I have faith, and would ask you to have faith too, for the sake of everyone's enjoyment, and especially your own!

See that as NAI, btw. I just want everyone to enjoy this game style as it should be enjoyed ^^

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

I skimmed it, I thought u were referring to amm and light, but if I'm your wolf lean, by association, then yuck
    Aamirus is my top townread lmao

13. ISO #563

@aamirus
    Darling, tell me what exactly is there to push, most if not all the content in this thread is completely shit

Can you give me a reason why frinckles can possibly be town? If not, then he is a good Lynch, I can humor a few people as town for things, and others like you and light I'm even more confident with, but not frinckles, he's just there, and tonally he doesn't feel or sound like from his posts that he cares about the game

Unless he's playing like some 4d chess trying to hide a very strong PR, then he is just a wolf

Also why is it that nobody is jumping on him, the person I push, which almost always gets lynched in my games? Explain that to me, like nobody is building his wagon, why? What are they afraid of?
    See, the thing is normally as town YOU take charge and push people. You don't need something to push off you just start hamfisting at them until you're satisfied and then move on to the next person.

As for frinckles, he has more votes on him than anybody else has gotten so far. Also I think this is his first FM game @Frinckles ? So for me he seems surprisingly coherent for a new player.

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

See, the thing is normally as town YOU take charge and push people. You don't need something to push off you just start hamfisting at them until you're satisfied and then move on to the next person.

As for frinckles, he has more votes on him than anybody else has gotten so far. Also I think this is his first FM game @Frinckles ? So for me he seems surprisingly coherent for a new player.
    Well He Is A SMod He Asked How Voting Worked I Think.. He Isnt A Dumb Person.. IMO He Can Figure Out Stuff..

16. ISO #566

howdy partners im a little drunk right now but im having so much fun with my new friends this is so great im gonna try to tell you what i think so far
    i think that marshall fello is having a bit of a rough and tumble with wiiisp right now and somthing tells me at least 1 of them is not town
    my man phil seems like a pretty cool guy so far i think i can trust him for now but i dont know about trustin that goodman jane just yet i have a feeling about her
    that landry woman is kinda out there ya know i think shes cool for drinking with me and being my friend but she seems a bit mean im not sure
    the mexican seems trustworthy to me
    i kinda like the priest man he gives me a good sense
    i wanna know who the moon person yagami speaks of is the moon is kinda cool

does anyone know who the hottie on the wanted poster at the bank is if you do come tell sarah

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

Maybe I'm just an old-school guy, I'd rather find mafia based off behavior or tone, not this flavor shit, and maybe sometimes mechanics
    We don't know the setup. The flavor "shit" can reveal what factions exist, who is aligned with who, along with potentially making people's role claims down the line more or less believable. At the end of the day, the host carefully wrote this "shit" with the intention of making it a hidden setup so the "shit" is relevant.

19. ISO #569

Spoiler : What was supposed to be a simply reply to Yagami's stuff, but ended up enlighting me and becoming the Light-Wisp Case :

In COLORS

Aamirus asks you to give info from your rolecard. You post your roleplay stuff as if it was your rolecard, mixed with your bunch of horses.
    You then say :

Why think there are 7 townies? There is absolutely no public info suggesting that, and it doesn't even make sense (this would be LYLO assuming there's one nightkill lol). You also say that :

Which kinda suggests that the rest is lol...

this post shows it well.

The thing is, I'm not scumreading you for saying incoherent nonsense, because it's not unusual from you (no offense). I'm scumreading you for putting what you claim to be your rolecard as incoherent nonsense. Blink isn't you, he didn't write the rolecard like you would, and I'm betting whatever you want that his story, no matter how crazy it might be lol, is coherent. I also think you're able to distinguish your rolecard from an old movie yourself, without needing someone to point it out. No matter how true or false some of your specific words are, what you are saying is logically incoherent, and you're talking about your ROLECARD (which wasn't written by you, so I'm excluding the fact that what you say is often incoherent), which means that you're lying. And someone making up shit like this is called a scum in this kind of setup.

Now, I want to point out some things about Wiisp's reaction...

This is because I attacked Light.
    So, first of all, there was actual thinking, I don't know which game you have been reading lol. There was also no "opportunistic scum", which is basically what you're saying; I've started my own attacks, iirc. My only real agreement with someone's read was Aamirus's on Light, and I then gave further thoughts on it.

But the worst part, and what really makes you highly suspicious to me right now, is that you have seen me play scum two times, I think. Hell, you even scummed WITH ME on MAL... and I have tunneled people all game. You know what my scum game is for having seen it and for having PLAYED with me as my scummate, and it is diametrally opposed to what you're saying.
    Plus, what you said about your lore is probably the weakest thing we've got. No hints of your personality, no game clues, nothing but what seems to be your first name, and seeing people on horses.

For those reasons, I am putting you with Light as a scum team.

Maybe this style will help people understand my arguments more. Memoria time.
    I dunno, i think u need a warning for epileptics with that post, holy shit.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

20. ISO #570

We don't know the setup. The flavor "shit" can reveal what factions exist, who is aligned with who, along with potentially making people's role claims down the line more or less believable. At the end of the day, the host carefully wrote this "shit" with the intention of making it a hidden setup so the "shit" is relevant.
    Ok well y'all can play with it, but I don't much care for it, no offense to blink

21. ISO #571

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    howdy partners im a little drunk right now but im having so much fun with my new friends this is so great im gonna try to tell you what i think so far
    i think that marshall fello is having a bit of a rough and tumble with wiiisp right now and somthing tells me at least 1 of them is not town
    my man phil seems like a pretty cool guy so far i think i can trust him for now but i dont know about trustin that goodman jane just yet i have a feeling about her
    that landry woman is kinda out there ya know i think shes cool for drinking with me and being my friend but she seems a bit mean im not sure

does anyone know who the hottie on the wanted poster at the bank is if you do come tell sarah
    Its Aarimus Threw Her Role Play..

22. ISO #572

Y'all reading off this shit too much, like I said, Light is either 3p or town, and we never Lynch him or probably ever

Ellie could just be in his flavor, doesn't mean he's an executioner, and honestly it probably means nothing at all, it's probably just that, flavor and nothing more

Or we can go deeper and presume Light is the vigilante, there's a hint for you @Mafia
    Do you seriously have NOTHING that relates to ANYTHING? I have a hard time believing it.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Do you seriously have NOTHING that relates to ANYTHING? I have a hard time believing it.
    I have stuff, but my general flavor says nothing useful except the horses and one name, and I guess a description of a person, but I'm not saying anymore

25. ISO #575

@aamirus
    Though I do have one name mentioned in my flavor and I have reason to believe they are a wolf,, but I'm not going to hound for it, or state any more information on the topic
    Do You Know Why I Pulled You Over Sir.... Hey Senor Is It Because, Im Black?

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Its Aarimus Threw Her Role Play..
    the hottie is a man and i need a man in my life i need a family and friends and a man the hottie on the wanted poster

anyways i can see that wiiisp character being not town but not evil either i think townsided but not set in stone
    why does he hate the mexican so much i wonder

27. ISO #577

-vote ZergSoupYum

meh this seems like how you were last game we were scum together

28. ISO #578

mm I am actually willing to accept light's answer about that fiasco. basically he was saying he made up the roleplay about the magnificent 7 before the game even started which frinckles also confirmed. it's also there in his first couple posts of the game. Of course blink gave out rolecards with their own RP characters but light being light decided to keep talking about his own roleplay at the same time as talking about blink's. Which is stupid to be roleplaying as 2 characters at once IMO but from light who loves to do his own roleplay I guess I can believe it
    I find it hard to believe. He has always been straightforward with his roleplay (claiming his actual role through it on early D1), to the point where he was instantly scumread and lynched when he didn't roleplay. I think he's trying to roleplay as scum, and that he's messing up. There is a small chance he's town and just... even weirder than I thought, but I really doubt it.

29. ISO #579

I find it hard to believe. He has always been straightforward with his roleplay (claiming his actual role through it on early D1), to the point where he was instantly scumread and lynched when he didn't roleplay. I think he's trying to roleplay as scum, and that he's messing up. There is a small chance he's town and just... even weirder than I thought, but I really doubt it.
    here I have to agree with wiisp. it's a little ridiculous to question if light is even weirder than you thought, EVERY GAME you play with him. yagami proves that everytime lol

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

-vote ZergSoupYum

im no scum im just trying to fit in with the rest of you i might have had to much to drink im not used to this

im suprised that you jump on me like this all of a sudden partner

32. ISO #582

Ok well y'all can play with it, but I don't much care for it, no offense to blink
    @aamirus
    Though I do have one name mentioned in my flavor and I have reason to believe they are a wolf,, but I'm not going to hound for it, or state any more information on the topic
    I have stuff, but my general flavor says nothing useful except the horses and one name, and I guess a description of a person, but I'm not saying anymore
    ........... Seriously. You said your rolecard was about people riding horses being maybe evil and you not sure of being caring or not. That's much more than a random guy with dumb thoughts lol. I feel like this is a rabbit coming out of your hat. Now you have a description of a person who is likely to be a wolf in your rolecard??
    -vote Wiisp

33. ISO #583

here I have to agree with wiisp. it's a little ridiculous to question if light is even weirder than you thought, EVERY GAME you play with him. yagami proves that everytime lol
    I still disagree though lol. If he really is that far... EW. Just EWWWW. It isn't as much about Light as it is about Blink's card's coherence here.

Either way, Wiisp also is scummy, and arguably scummier (taking meta into account obviously) than Light now, given his sudden information on a scum while he had nothing some hours ago.

34. ISO #584

-vote ZergSoupYum

You mean when he hard buddied me into oblivion lol? I don't really see that here. I see it more like a hyped town, which I would, by the way, not think Zerg would play as if he was scum, exactly because of that last game where he just died an horrible death lol.

35. ISO #585

You aren't getting anything more from me on my flavor, nor am I getting lynched today, so try again, and I also never said the possible wolf, name, or description were ever linked

Lastly why does me claiming they are suspect, make you think I am a wolf?

This is why I doubt you are town, you are trying to jump on anything that sticks, with no care in the world

36. ISO #586

I still disagree though lol. If he really is that far... EW. Just EWWWW. It isn't as much about Light as it is about Blink's card's coherence here.

Either way, Wiisp also is scummy, and arguably scummier (taking meta into account obviously) than Light now, given his sudden information on a scum while he had nothing some hours ago.
    Yikes

37. ISO #587

in case someone cares about my thoughts right now i find the wiiiisp tunnel onto the mxican interesting as well as the flock following his lead
    at the same time i find the marshalls defense of yagami interesting as i dont see them being connected as much as the marshall taking a shot at the goodman woman
    i dont see a world where the marshall and wiiisp are on the exact same side
    *attempts to stumble to the lavatory*
    i dont know if im too drunk right now but i have a strange feeling about that goodman woman

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

You mean when he hard buddied me into oblivion lol? I don't really see that here. I see it more like a hyped town, which I would, by the way, not think Zerg would play as if he was scum, exactly because of that last game where he just died an horrible death lol.
    You didn't really read that game past d1 I don't think, considering zerg was part of our flawless victory scum team lol (he did not die..)

40. ISO #590

Most wolves fall in either the lurking category and the hyper-aggressive category, very few know how to find balance between them

There is still a possibility that MM is town, because I've seen his wolf game and it's very calm, but he does pretty much the same thing here, idk if the aggression makes a difference

Maybe I'll reread the first game I played on here where I caught him day 1

41. ISO #591

Most wolves fall in either the lurking category and the hyper-aggressive category, very few know how to find balance between them

There is still a possibility that MM is town, because I've seen his wolf game and it's very calm, but he does pretty much the same thing here, idk if the aggression makes a difference

Maybe I'll reread the first game I played on here where I caught him day 1
    I disagree with that, when he's scum he usually falls apart after a little bit of pressure. Even as town he freaks out and roleclaims if a train goes on him

42. ISO #592

im no scum im just trying to fit in with the rest of you i might have had to much to drink im not used to this

im suprised that you jump on me like this all of a sudden partner
    well instead of telling us what's interesting, tell us what you think and WHY.

43. ISO #593

I disagree with that, when he's scum he usually falls apart after a little bit of pressure. Even as town he freaks out and roleclaims if a train goes on him
    Weird, on my Homesite he had a very good wolf game, he controlled the narrative really well, and didn't fall apart, but he also had very little pressure

So what's your opinion of him at the moment?

44. ISO #594

the hottie is a man and i need a man in my life i need a family and friends and a man the hottie on the wanted poster

anyways i can see that wiiisp character being not town but not evil either i think townsided but not set in stone
    why does he hate the mexican so much i wonder
    are you saying that Jane Goodman (me) is on a wanted poster?

45. ISO #595

Weird, on my Homesite he had a very good wolf game, he controlled the narrative really well, and didn't fall apart, but he also had very little pressure

So what's your opinion of him at the moment?
    he hasn't particularly rubbed me either way.

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

also are you saying your name is sarah?

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Its Possible You Claimed Goodman As Your Married Name? Whats Your Maiden Name...
    lol you really want me to be ellie moon. I don't think i'm married at all, it just said that Flynn cheated on me with my mother, and also that I have a cousin named jack who could be helpful

50. ISO #600