S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 3757
  1. #201

    Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

    @Kenny
    why are you town reading aamirus?
    this isnt just, "town read all the people that scum read me", this is specifically an AAmirus read, and how she went about it, and it solely depends on the player knowing me

    no idea what 199 means, since I cant really infer the situation you are talking about

  2. #202

    Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Kenny
    why are you town reading aamirus?
    this isnt just, "town read all the people that scum read me", this is specifically an AAmirus read, and how she went about it, and it solely depends on the player knowing me

    no idea what 199 means, since I cant really infer the situation you are talking about
    Well you literally said "because no mafia wants to square up with me".
    That's your argument in the aamirus read, and that argument is absolutely not specific lol.
    I townread her for mostly being antagonistic and taking initiative herself. She seems to call out people a lot for mistakes and scummy actions, several call-outs for "vote me" after posts directed at her. No omgus or any kinda counter-votes etc.

  3. #203

  4. #204

    Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Also those 3 names, I have them as polar opposites of each other somewhat
    3 poles?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  5. #205

    Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Aamirus calling out my meta probably comes from his town self, because no mafia wants to square up with me
    So, Wiisp, I was talking about this specific post. Is that for you now something that only applies to aamirus and makes specifically only aamirus town in your eyes?

  6. #206

  7. #207

    Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Oh shit
    what you know about this town, boy?!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  8. #208

    Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    what you know about this town, boy?!
    ((Said loudly, knocking over barstool as I stood up))
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  9. #209

  10. #210

  11. #211

  12. #212

  13. #213

  14. #214

    Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

    Quote Originally Posted by Danil View Post
    Just wanna say Hi to you guys... Enjoy the game!
    Okay, I'm reading to catch up, but first : did someone get replaced early, or is that a random person lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  15. #215

  16. #216

  17. #217

    Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What an abrupt end to all of that. And you're still voting Kenny. c:
    it wasnt abrupt, I put thought into that unvote, and I am not still voting him, remember to refresh your page
    little by little I find trickles of towniness through all this flavor memeing

    is he dead lock town? nope, but I dont want to lynch him as much as I did from his entrance

  18. #218

    Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Never To Early To Have A Drink.. But Im Here On Official Business... *Pulls Out Warrant* Im Looking For This Person.. Ellie Moon Wanted Dead Or Alive 5,000 Dollar Reward..
    @ZergSoupYum Phil Coulson? This name is familiar to me... why? My memory is failing me... Time to drink moar! drinks
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  19. #219

    Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I heard alcohol helps when one's mind is clogged.
    It's not late yet, but we've already started with shots. Wanna join?
    Heh, it shure does!!

    Who did you call "lady", btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  20. #220

    Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    3 poles?
    Totem poles?? @otakudweeb :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •