User Tag List

Thread: Night 3

1. ISO #1
    Tatyana

Night 3

Greetings Wise One. I am Tatyana (AKA Ganondorf) the actress:

N1: Roleblocked Matvei
    N2: Roleblocked Matvei, received tutelage, received gun

I know I will shoot tonight. The question is who I shoot. Should it be a lurker? Should it be one of the 3 people on whatshisname's list? Should it be Evgheni? Hmm... Needless to say, I must take advantage of the death note to show the Bolsheviks that the Germans will kill us all if we fight.

2. ISO #2
    Tatyana

Re: Night 3

Heck yeah, German kill! This is also pretty cool because we can write anyone who didn't vote for Igor off as a possible German... Too bad he was only a soldier.

3. ISO #3
    Tatyana

Reply #204 is our friend... I think I might roleblock Larisa tonight.

4. ISO #4
    Tatyana

[COLOR="#00FF00"]If a disguiser disguises as one of us, will this chat still be available to them?/COLOR]

5. ISO #5
    Tatyana

If a disguiser disguises as one of us, will this chat still be available to them?
    Doh: forgot the bracket...

6. ISO #6
    Nikita

Oh wow it's night already. Let me catch up on the day for a sec.

We should come up with some checks for each other for the day.

7. ISO #7
    Nikita

Larisa seems a fair enough choice. Weren't you blocked though? Will you be blocked again?

8. ISO #8
    Tatyana

I was blocked, and I may be blocked again (actually, I forgot to put that in my first post). However, I think it's only a matter of time before I'm killed instead of being blocked so I might as well make my last block count... Also, I finally remember why rep disguiser checks work. When a disguiser disguises as someone, they can see all received rep for that account. However, they can't see any sent rep, so disguiser checks work as long as you're sending your own checks. As such, I shall send another 6 out tonight (plus an additional 7th one to you). Do you mind if I put you in my will? When I die, the town will need another 'confirmed townie' to look to...

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11
    Nikita

You may put me in your will, that's fine.

By the way I forgot to mention I was the drunkard that became teacher, although I'm sure you guessed that by now.

12. ISO #12
    Nikita

I got this rep in the middle of day 3: "I know who you are." Pretty vague so I think it was just an attempt to get a rise out of me or something. I don't even know if they would be referring to my role or my COM name.

Speaking of which, I'm wolfcheese in case you were wondering. I don't really care if people figure out who I am or not.

And I don't know if you care or not but here's why I picked teacher: 1) I was afraid I would die last night, but due to the order of actions if I picked a townie before death it would at least increase my chances of winning. 2) I can play town a lot better than scum.

13. ISO #13
    Nikita

And 3) I didn't really want to be a doctor much less a citizen

14. ISO #14
    Nikita

Night 1 I set my last will to be a janitor/disguiser trap to think I was a commie, I think I am just going to keep it that way.

15. ISO #15
    Tatyana

OK, if you keep your will like that, so be it. I'll only reveal you in the event of my death.

16. ISO #16
    Nikita

Sounds good. I guess I didn't really ask you if you wanted me to reveal you as my student, but everyone seems to trust you at this point so I don't think it's really necessary.

17. ISO #17
    Nikita

I don't think we have more business to settle, so I guess we spend the rest of the night speculating.

Alexei hurts my head. I've lost track of his claims. It went investigator -> detective -> peasant...then back to invest I think? Day 2 he denies sending reps asking for roles (like the one I got) then says he "can't rep anymore". Just...what the hell?

The last time kromos acted like this, he was an amnesiac, and managed to survive most of the game. Maybe he is another such role (two drunkards would be kind of crazy though).

18. ISO #18
    Tatyana

lolololol maybe all the randoms can be drunkards that all take teacher and take me as a student

If I'm not mistaken, you took a role and took me as a student on the same night.... I didn't even know that was allowed :P As far as Alexei goes, I really don't know what to think of him. I kinda wanna shoot him, but I feel like there's still a strong chance that he's just an idiot townie and that I can find better targets out there.

19. ISO #19
    Nikita

At first I didn't think the host would let me do both in one night, but I asked about it during the day when I saw the teacher takes action after the drunkard in the order of operations. It would have sucked to be sitting alone as a teacher and potentially die at the end of the night.

I agree that Alexei as an idiot town who's over-trying to help others is pretty likely. He does have that kind of nature...hell, I was on a mafia team with him once and he just wanted to direct everyone at night although I was in charge (although kromos, if you ever read this, your suggestions WERE a bit better than mine that one night I was alive, don't get me wrong).

You suggested that mr. jailor claim could be a sapper. Were you just throwing that out there or do you really not trust him? Personally I kind of hope he really isn't jailor because it makes things so easy for the germans.

20. ISO #20
    Tatyana

I really don't trust him. He could be the jailor, but then he's just inviting the Bolsheviks (who need to kill all the power roles), the anarchist (who needs to kill the jailor specifically), and the Germans (who just want to kill us all because the Bolsheviks and the anarchist can't stop the Germans on their own) to kill him. If he was a sapper, the only way for him to die without detonating first would be for the jailor to jail him first and that would be risky for multiple reasons: 1) It would waste a jail on the sapper, and 2) It might give the sapper the opportunity to figure out the identity of the jailer. If there is another sapper, the second sapper can kill the jailor as he executes the first sapper, so there's no 'good' situation for the jailor. Regardless, I don't trust Fyodor...

21. ISO #21
    Nikita

Oh god, the thought of two sappers makes me shiver. Call me the optimist but maybe he's a peasant who got jailed and is trying to draw attention. Although he suggested this himself in the day so...who knows.

22. ISO #22
    Tatyana

Meh, I'll shoot one of the 3 people that Fyodor specified... I don't really trust him too much, but the lurkers aren't helping us and they could very well be mafia... I'll shoot Praskovia.

23. ISO #23
    Tatyana

By the way, I plan on updating my will and sending out more checks later today...

24. ISO #24
    Tatyana

By the way, this is being sent out as a rep to the other 6 people.... here's my disguiser check for you.

This is Tatyana's Disguiser Check! Common word: Malpractice. Unique Word: ROFLcopter (I finally remembered why these checks work)

25. ISO #25
    Nikita

Oh hey the forum is back. Just to confirm: You will shoot Praskovia, and block Larisa?

I recommend copy/pasting this chat before the night ends (whenever that will be). In the event that I die, feel free to share parts of, or all of our chat during the day if you think it will help a situation. I will trust your judgement on this.

26. ISO #26
    Nikita

Got it. Since I think we can see this chat during the day, I think you will know right away if I'm disguised. But just in case, expect a rep report from me starting with "Poopy Sandals" when the day starts.

27. ISO #27
    Tatyana

OK, sounds like a plan. I'm copy/pasting right now...

28. ISO #28
    Nikita

I just saw this rep: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ___ again."

Nothing revealing, but someone's being a busy bee. That's not you by any chance is it?

29. ISO #29
    Tatyana

Nope, I never sent you a rep. I'm pretty sure that's the message you get if you send multiple reps to the same person within 24 hours... that is odd...

30. ISO #30
    Nikita

I should've been more clear, I meant that someone repped me using that message, not that I got the message myself. So someone is trying to send a bunch of reps to someone else, and had to use me (and probably a bunch of other people) before they could continue repping that person. Curious...